Real white supremacists get their just desserts

It is a knitting website, Marty. There is no reason for a political message on a knitting website. I am on several professional discussion forums. None of us bring up Trump because it is not the appropriate place for it. Neither is a knitting website.
These should be off limits on a knitting site!
It is a knitting site not a cat toy site! Cat toys have no place on a knitting site!

iu

It's a private website, and they said that they aren't going to ban people because they are Republican or Democrat, just that they won't allow postings in support of Trump. The reason they gave was because they don't have enough room to allow everyone their point of view, so they just want to keep it focused on knitting and fiber arts.

Bet they have plenty of room to post OPPOSITION to Trump or support for democrats though!
  • So, they are saying that THERE WOULD BE SO MANY TRUMP SUPPORTING MESSAGES on their site otherwise, that they have to make a rule? Good.
  • Telling a bunch of people they can do anything BUT EXPRESS SUPPORT FOR TRUMP just reminds people why they need to vote for Trump again. Good!
No, the article said that the replies and the arguments were what they didn't want to cope with. POLITICAL ARGUMENT AND INSULTS like we do here every day, instead of knitting. Do you get that now? Read the article.
Then maybe they should have created a rule about not starting POLITICAL ARGUMENTS AND INSULTS instead of exposing their bias against patriotic Americans.

This thread is truly hilarious. It's about a knitting site? Somebody cares? This is beyond funny.

Tolerant left hacks at it again, following the Technical Cleansing manual

"One of the biggest knitting websites in the world, which claims to have more than 8 million members, has announced that it will ban users from expressing support for Donald Trump, saying that to do so constitutes “white supremacy”."

'White supremacy': popular knitting website Ravelry bans support for Trump

If anyone had doubts whether to vote for Trump, this should settle it. These morons need to be taught a lesson.

America is a majority white country and will continue to be so as the population replacement attempts of these morons are stopped.

Liberals can't be trusted to be in charge of ANYTHING, because they will abuse their power to advance their lib agenda.

Aside from this being knitting website (oh, please!), do explain what support for donald trump has to do with being "white." You are asserting that support for him is a racial thing, so let's hear it. I'm of European heritage on both sides, and have really, really pale skin and blue eyes, and you are insinuating that I have to support trump. Why? I think that he is trash.

You don't have to support Trump, this is your country's leader:

iu
What does this even mean? Posting pictures is so childish.

Someone was associating my being of European background with supporting the whore/conman in the Oval Office and his white, sexually indeterminate sidekick, both married to hooker-types. Explain this, please.

Mrs. Trudeau is hardly a “hooker type”. She was a very successful broadcaster and entrepreneur in her own right before she married Trudeau and comes from similar wealth and background. Certainly not someone looking for wealth and citizenship who doesn’t even live with her husband. Not that I blame Melania for that.

Sure sounds like you are ripping Melania Trump.

My comment was about melania and karen, who sexually service trump and pigpence. I hope that they are both paid well.

You are right, I wonder if Jacqueline Kennedy, Lady Bird and Hillary were well paid to turn the other way when their husbands had affairs?

"One of the biggest knitting websites in the world, which claims to have more than 8 million members, has announced that it will ban users from expressing support for Donald Trump, saying that to do so constitutes “white supremacy”."

If anyone had doubts whether to vote for Trump, this should settle it. These morons need to be taught a lesson.

America is a majority white country and will continue to be so as the population replacement attempts of these morons are stopped.
Poor, poor snowflake

Can I find you a safe space?

When knitting little old ladies say you're disgusting, you're disgusting

Aside from this being knitting website (oh, please!), do explain what support for donald trump has to do with being "white." You are asserting that support for him is a racial thing, so let's hear it. I'm of European heritage on both sides, and have really, really pale skin and blue eyes, and you are insinuating that I have to support trump. Why? I think that he is trash.

iu

Someone was associating my being of European background with supporting the whore/conman in the Oval Office and his white, sexually indeterminate sidekick, both married to hooker-types. Explain this, please.

Mrs. Trudeau is hardly a “hooker type”. She was a very successful broadcaster and entrepreneur in her own right before she married Trudeau and comes from similar wealth and background. Certainly not someone looking for wealth and citizenship who doesn’t even live with her husband. Not that I blame Melania for that.

I don't have a lot of respect for women who marry much older men for money. It's clear she cannot stand her husband, he publically cheats on her, and yet she stays in the marriage for some form, even if they're not living in the same house. I also note that in the filings for her libel suit, she said she planned to monetize her position as First Lady.

And then there's the fake boobs, the botox, the plastic surgery. There really is nothing about her that I find admirable.

I have two questions.

One, why are people on a knitting website talking about politics?

Two, why is the knitting website itself feeling the need to talk about politics?

When I was briefly active on that site, many years ago, they had forums specifically for discussing politics. But it was quickly and strongly made clear that conservative opinions were not welcome on any of them.

Last edited:

iu

My comment was about melania and karen, who sexually service trump and pigpence. I hope that they are both paid well.

You are right, I wonder if Jacqueline Kennedy, Lady Bird and Hillary were well paid to turn the other way when their husbands had affairs?

None of those First Ladies were trophy wives for their husbands. All were of a similar age, and came from the same background and wealth that their husbands came from. The Clintons were both working class people. The Kennedys were both from wealth and privilege. Lady Bird wasn't 20 years younger than LBJ. They married right out of college.

Melania dated Trump while he was still married to Marla, and she knew who and what he was when she married him. It's not even a real marriage. She married Trump and had a child right away. An anchor baby to give her a claim on the Trump wealth, just like Marla Maples. Melania stuck around longer. But she was a grown up who knew what she was doing. It's a time honoured tradition for beautiful young models to snag themselves a rich old man when they're ready to retire. I just find it all more than a tad sleazy. But then I never aspired to be a trophy wife. And I never wanted to be owned by my husband, and that's what she is - bought and paid for.

Forum List

Back