REAL Whistle Blower FIRED In Act of Retaliation In Violation of Whistle Blower ACT

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
goodwyn_Epstein_Story_ABC_lr_11-6-1920191106064227.jpg

"....Oh, and YOU'RE FIRED!"

Despite what criminal, treasonous Democrats and parroting ignorant snowflakes claim, REAL 'Whistle Blowers' are not afforded the protection of ANONYMITY. According to the law, the ONLY protection they are entitled to is protection from BEING FIRED from their job!

Once again we see Democrats / snowflakes have accused others of doing what THEY do and of being who THEY are:

Democrat-Media Complex in Action: CBS Fires Epstein Whistleblower Upon ABC News's Request

Recently a video was released showing 'ABC News anchor Amy Robach venting that her network "quashed" a major news story three years ago about now-dead pervert and convicted child molester Jeffrey Epstein that would have implicated former President Bill Clinton, the British Royal family, and more.'

Although not entirely intentional, Robach is what the Democrats would definitely call a 'Whistle Blower' IF she had leaked some bombshell revelation that hurt President Trump and / or Republicans instead of exposing the MSM cover-up of a report damaging to the Clintons. Had she been fired for revealing such information damaging to the President / Republicans they would have rushed to her defense, pointed out those who had done the firing violated the Whistle Blower Act, and demanded restitution / justice.

Since her unintended comments pointed out, instead, how the Pro-Liberal/Clinton MSM has spiked / buried a story damaging to the Clintons the Left does not hesitate to fire her and ignore the MSM violating more laws by punishing the inadvertent Whistle Blower.

Go figure....

Democrat-Media Complex in Action: CBS Fires Epstein Whistleblower Upon ABC News' Request

ABC has reported the leak of information - a Standard Operating Procedure / Process for D-Adam Schiff and other House Democrats - a 'violation' of its policies, is conducting an investigation, and has had the former the anti-Epstein ABC-Cover-Up employee / WHISTLE BLOWER fired...

Retaliation against a Whistle Blower, again, is illegal.

As Democrats, Deep State members, and snowflakes have always lived by: 'One set of rules for THEE, one set of rules for ME'

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Where's any connection here to "Democrats"? Or to political parties at all?

Or didn't you think of that?

Good gods do I have to think of EVERYTHING around here??

It is amazing how our "US" media fears the Epstein truth...

Especially this one, which clearly supports the Truther assertion that the Saudi Royal Family, cited by Putin as being behind 911, is really Jewish....

Convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein boasted of relationship with Saudi crown prince MbS: report

"Convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein boasted of his relationship with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in the year before his death, acording to a New York Times report.

Epstein, who is believed to have committed suicide while awaiting trial in the US on fresh sex trafficking charges, reportedly boasted that the Saudi royal, who he referred to as "MbS," visited his residence "many times" and that they "spoke often".

Epstein is another "data point" that points to the truthfulness of 911 Truthers...

How did Epstein become a billionaire?

On 911, his hedge fund was long

Gold
Oil
Defense Stocks
the Long Bond....

Veterans Today

Where's any connection here to "Democrats"?

Recently a video was released showing 'ABC News anchor Amy Robach venting that her network "quashed" a major news story three years ago about now-dead pervert and convicted child molester Jeffrey Epstein that would have implicated former President Bill Clinton, the British Royal family, and more.'

Clinton isn't a Democrat? :290968001256257790-final:

goodwyn_Epstein_Story_ABC_lr_11-6-1920191106064227.jpg

"....Oh, and YOU'RE FIRED!"

Despite what criminal, treasonous Democrats and parroting ignorant snowflakes claim, REAL 'Whistle Blowers' are not afforded the protection of ANONYMITY. According to the law, the ONLY protection they are entitled to is protection from BEING FIRED from their job!

Once again we see Democrats / snowflakes have accused others of doing what THEY do and of being who THEY are:

Democrat-Media Complex in Action: CBS Fires Epstein Whistleblower Upon ABC News's Request

Although not entirely intentional, Robach is what the Democrats would definitely call a 'Whistle Blower' IF she had leaked some bombshell revelation that hurt President Trump and / or Republicans instead of exposing the MSM cover-up of a report damaging to the Clintons. Had she been fired for revealing such information damaging to the President / Republicans they would have rushed to her defense, pointed out those who had done the firing violated the Whistle Blower Act, and demanded restitution / justice.

Since her unintended comments pointed out, instead, how the Pro-Liberal/Clinton MSM has spiked / buried a story damaging to the Clintons the Left does not hesitate to fire her and ignore the MSM violating more laws by punishing the inadvertent Whistle Blower.

Go figure....

Democrat-Media Complex in Action: CBS Fires Epstein Whistleblower Upon ABC News' Request

ABC has reported the leak of information - a Standard Operating Procedure / Process for D-Adam Schiff and other House Democrats - a 'violation' of its policies, is conducting an investigation, and has had the former the anti-Epstein ABC-Cover-Up employee / WHISTLE BLOWER fired...

Retaliation against a Whistle Blower, again, is illegal.

As Democrats, Deep State members, and snowflakes have always lived by: 'One set of rules for THEE, one set of rules for ME'

The american public sits on its ass as Ghislaine Maxwell slitheres back into the shadows as your pediphole ruling aristocracy remains untouchable. Fweedumb.

The IG is who decides if the whistle blower is to be kept anonymous. This IG determined this whistleblower was to be kept anonymous to protect him from Trump' s retaliation.

No one else gets to determine such, except perhaps a judge in a criminal trial, but this ain't a criminal trial...

It is amazing how our "US" media fears the Epstein truth...

Especially this one, which clearly supports the Truther assertion that the Saudi Royal Family, cited by Putin as being behind 911, is really Jewish....

Convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein boasted of relationship with Saudi crown prince MbS: report

"Convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein boasted of his relationship with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in the year before his death, acording to a New York Times report.

Epstein, who is believed to have committed suicide while awaiting trial in the US on fresh sex trafficking charges, reportedly boasted that the Saudi royal, who he referred to as "MbS," visited his residence "many times" and that they "spoke often".

Epstein is another "data point" that points to the truthfulness of 911 Truthers...

How did Epstein become a billionaire?

On 911, his hedge fund was long

Gold
Oil
Defense Stocks
the Long Bond....

Veterans Today

Washington is a very lucrative 'Sodom and Gomorrah', the crime syndicate capital of the US, where TRILLIONS of dollars of American tax payer dollars are collected, handled, wasted, and doled out to keep the criminals in office, reward those who keep them there, and further their own agendas through power bought and paid for.

These millionaires, billionaires, and powerful US and world elites wield power, influence, and money, and the MSM does not want to cross them, expose them, or piss them off. Although the Clintons are DONE politically (.....though Hillary keeps hanging around like a vulture waiting fore the Dems to come crawling back and kiss her ass, begging her to run in 2020 again), they still are protected members of the Deep State, Leftist Elitist....

Could you imagine / wrap your head around what Democrats / the MSM / snowflakes would have done / been saying had flight logs, other documents, and testimony existed showing Donald Trump - instead of Bill Clinton had attended Epstein parties, flown numerous times onboard Lolita the Pedo-Plane...with under-aged girls, had flown out to Pedo-Island as many times as Slick Will had, OR if there had been a PORTRAIT OF TRUMPO INSTEAD OF BILL WEARING A DRESS IN A PROVOCATIVE POSE HANGING UP IN THE MAIN HOUSE ON PEDO-ISLAND WHERE MILLIONARES/BILLIONAIRES AND POLITICIANS HAD SEX WITH CHILDREN?!

They would have gone all-in on crucifying Trump....but instead went all-in on protecting the Clintons.

ABC, CBS, CNN, MSDNC... ETC... = the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.

Epstein was MURDERED, beyond a SHADOW OF A DOUBT. I worked in a prison for the State of Wisconsin as a Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician/HVAC technician, and I learned how prisons work. NEVER, are guards ASLEEP, NEVER are cameras OUT, NEVER are lights OUT that should be on, NEVER are inmates mysteriously MOVED to ISOLATE someone, NEVER is a prisoner who's on SUICIDE WATCH removed WITHOUT a FULL REVIEW, and a person can NOT, CRUSH, THREE of their OWN cervical vertebra with a ligature while trying to HANG themselves from only THREE FEET up from the FLOOR, on, and, ON... this was a TOTAL INSIDE SET UP JOB and MURDER.

Why?

Because he knew FAR, FAR too much about FAR, FAR too many POWERFUL people, namely, the MOST powerful, and someone you DON'T want to cross, the CLINTONS. Just add Epstein to the CLINTON HIT LIST. Yes there is a COVER UP by the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING to SWEEP THE MURDER UNDER THE RUG.

I don't think there's really ANYONE that doesn't know Epstein was KILLED.

Last edited:
The IG is who decides if the whistle blower is to be kept anonymous.
WRONG, Common Core!

The IG does not have the authority to ignore or 'trump' existing law. The IG is BOUND by the law and must OBEY the law...and the LAW states the ONLY protection afforded to REAL Whistle Blowers is the protection NOT to be FIRED in their work place. There is no anonymity granted.

DAYS after I pointed out what is in the law and urged lying, ignorant, or BOTH snowflakes like yourself to pull up the law and read for YOURSELF what is in the law instead of parroting the lies the traitors you still defend are feeding you, you prove you STILL have not done so, that you REFUSE to do so, and that you PREFER to remain dupes played / used by the Dem traitors...

Snowflakes like you are WILLFUL ignorance / criminal facilitators.

Epstein was MURDERED, beyond a SHADOW OF A DOUBT. I worked in a prison for the State of Wisconsin as a Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician/HVAC technician, and I learned how prisons work. NEVER, are guards ASLEEP, NEVER are cameras OUT, NEVER are lights OUT that should be on, NEVER are inmates mysteriously MOVED to ISOLATE someone, NEVER is a prisoner who's on SUICIDE WATCH removed WITHOUT a FULL REVIEW, and a person can NOT, CRUSH, THREE of their OWN cervical vertebra with a ligature while trying to HANG themselves from only THREE FEET up from the FLOOR, on, and, ON... this was a TOTAL INSIDE SET UP JOB and MURDER.

Why?

Because he knew FAR, FAR too much about FAR, FAR too many POWERFUL people, namely, the MOST powerful, and someone you DON'T want to cross, the CLINTONS. Just add Epstein to the CLINTON HIT LIST. Yes there is a COVER UP by the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING to SWEEP THE MURDER UNDER THE RUG.

Yes, franco-trash, I do understand why you'd think the truth is "funny," when the TRUTH is a very FOREIGN THING to all you little snowflake demtards that have been BRAIN WASHED by all the GARBAGE pumped into your empty little gourdes by your DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.

Where's any connection here to "Democrats"?

Clinton isn't a Democrat? :290968001256257790-final:

Clinton was running for office?

Again, the story wasn't about 'Clinton". It was about "Epstein" and "the British royal family". Clinton is a bit player in it, like Alan Dershowitz and a couple of other lawyers and victims. Nobody cares what the fuck political party they were with.

Except of course on this board where Composition Fallacies are passed around like popcorn.

Why?

Because he knew FAR, FAR too much about FAR, FAR too many POWERFUL people, namely, the MOST powerful, and someone you DON'T want to cross, the CLINTONS. Just add Epstein to the CLINTON HIT LIST, and also the subsequent COVER UP by the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING to SWEEP THE MURDER UNDER THE RUG.

Democrats do not have a propaganda wing, brainwashed functional moron. CNN and MSNBC fight ridiculous GOP propaganda, along with all of our law enforcement and all the real journalists around the world who care about facts and evidence.... All you have is Rupert Murdoch owned garbage media and lying scumbag ex Coke head DJ demagogue pundits who are even worse.... Wake up and smell the coffee.

Why?

Because he knew FAR, FAR too much about FAR, FAR too many POWERFUL people, namely, the MOST powerful, and someone you DON'T want to cross, the CLINTONS. Just add Epstein to the CLINTON HIT LIST, and also the subsequent COVER UP by the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING to SWEEP THE MURDER UNDER THE RUG.

Democrats do not have a propaganda wing, brainwashed functional moron. CNN and MSNBC fight ridiculous GOP propaganda, along with all of our law enforcement and all the real journalists around the world who care about facts and evidence.... All you have is Rupert Murdoch owned garbage media and lying scumbag ex Coke head DJ demagogue pundits who are even worse.... Wake up and smell the coffee.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Why?

and I do believe that CNN and MSNBC are pretty much a disgrace because they have basically no foreign reporters or foreign offices just like the rest of our pathetic media at this point. Al Jazeera has more foreign offices and foreign reporters than all our media combined. MSNBC and CNN had a ridiculous amount of debates between lying scumbag Republicans and Democrats on emails, 60% of political coverage in the 2016 election was about Hillary's emails for God's sake. So people thought there must be something to it. There was not. Atleast MSNBC and CNN did not lie endlessly and spin out of all reality like Fox Rush Savage etc etc.....

yet we're supposed to be in fear of people never coming forward again if they are in fact a "whistle blower".

contradictions in behavior such as this is why i simply don't care about the whining anymore.

Why?

if all the right has is rupert murdoch, why does the left need CNN, MSNBC and all the rest to fight them?

damn dude - quickest contradiction i've seen in quite some time. simply proves you rant and rave but never ever EVER think.

Why?

It does smell fishy...

But why hasn't Barr done anything to expose it all, if your and my speculations are true.

Another possibility is Epstein saw no way out but suicide and paid off others to let him do that to himself??? Or a double put in there, but DNA was probably done on identification, plus his brother who buried him.... would have known it was not him.... then again the bro could have been in on a switch?

Seems like the bank accounts of those guards and doctors and supervisors allowing for all of that Murphy's law to take place, would have been examined by Barr? To see if any were paid....

I wish Barr would finish investigating, which he implied he was going to, since he ultimately s in charge of federal prisons, I wish he could and would finish it, and tell us what happened...SOON!!!

Why?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So Democrats also control the BBC, France 24 the hindustani * the Tribune of India and all respected media and law enforcement around The World? Only You rubes out on the farm listening to Rush Limbaugh know the truth. Amazing. Scariest thing that's ever happened to America is people like you.

Forum List

Back