CDZ Real Questions for Trump Supporters

Tax bills originate in the House. What bills did Trump get passed or was that via Executive policies?

The funding bill that gave over 700 billion to the military last year and this year.

I'm not proud of that bill and neither was president Trump (as he said on TV)...but he signed it because it re-funded the military (and enabled him to later shift monies to build the wall). I don't know the statute number.

There was also the first step act.

I couldn't believe my eyes to see Van Jones in the oval office praising president Trump!

The USMCA is still waiting for a vote...and waiting...and waiting.

Personally I would like to see more things get done by law rather than EO...but if the house wont pass anything...what can he do? :dunno:

Let me say up front, these are honest questions. I'm not trying to troll either side of the political aisle. I see the MAGA hats on one side of the political aisle and I hear the Democrats asking questions that I'm going to repeat. I'm just after your real input.

I hope that those who oppose Trump will allow this discussion with as little interruption as possible. Thank you in advance for well thought out responses.

1) When do you think America became great?

2) What made America great?

3) When did America begin to lose its greatness?

4) What are the reason (s) you think we are not a great nation today?

5) How can we measure the idea of greatness?
The founding fathers, and trump made America great

America is NOT the greatest country in the world. It used to be. It could be again. But first we have to get rid of the current hucksters and criminals on both sides. And we have to stop standing up for them as well. We need to make America Great again without all those stupid slogans. Slogans don't make America Great. Hard Work makes America Great and there is little of that going on right now.

Personally I would like to see more things get done by law rather than EO...but if the house wont pass anything...what can he do? :dunno:

The House has hundreds of bills sitting on Moscow Mitch's desk right now. If those bills won't reach the senate floor for vote, either up or down and not be discussed, there can be no comprimise to make things work. And there can be no bills sent to the Presidents desk for an up or down ruling. One man is holding up the process. Do something about that and then you can get things rolling again. But first you can stop blaming the Democrats for this. It's not the Democrats, the Republicans or the President. It's one man, Moscow Mitch.

Let me say up front, these are honest questions. I'm not trying to troll either side of the political aisle. I see the MAGA hats on one side of the political aisle and I hear the Democrats asking questions that I'm going to repeat. I'm just after your real input.

I hope that those who oppose Trump will allow this discussion with as little interruption as possible. Thank you in advance for well thought out responses.

The founding fathers, and trump made America great

America is NOT the greatest country in the world. It used to be. It could be again. But first we have to get rid of the current hucksters and criminals on both sides. And we have to stop standing up for them as well. We need to make America Great again without all those stupid slogans. Slogans don't make America Great. Hard Work makes America Great and there is little of that going on right now.
Yea yea .. go away

When we had a country based on moral values, in our Judeo Christian roots.

When we engaged in moral relativism, and got to the point that we can't even have a public restroom clearly marked for men and women.

By how mindlessly stupid people are. Basically as more people actually try and argue that we need to end the gender pay-gap, at the same time they argue there is no such thing as Gender..... our greatness declines. As we have men, with a few shots and mutilating surgery, can join a women's sport, and beat the crap out of a women, without being arrested for it..... our greatness declines.

If we don't reverse that crap, greatness will never truly return.

Therein lies the problem. Whether you're a Democrat or Republican, the House has not considered actual legislation that would distinguish him and his presidency.

Returning to my original point in that long winded post I did back in post # 7, America did rise to a position of greatness. It is hard to place a time that it reached its peak. One poster placed it at 1945.

Whenever it was, technology kept getting better, but our national debt grew to levels where it became impossible to pay it off; Freedoms and Liberties came under attack with ever increasing challenges.

I'll give you an example of changing values. In 1879 the divorce rate in the United States was 0.3 divorces per 100,000 Americans. By 1979 that rate went up to 5.3 percent per 1000 Americans - or in raw numbers, 1.2 MILLION divorces per year.

Today, several states no longer report their divorce rate and would be hard to quantify since some people go through several marriages in their lifetime. But, it does show a decline in family values. I'll keep poking around at this to see if we can come up to the time when we think America was great. Tony Blair once said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in.. And how many want out."

I have a feeling this is going to entail a lot of work on my part to find the answers to my questions.

When we had a country based on moral values, in our Judeo Christian roots.

When we engaged in moral relativism, and got to the point that we can't even have a public restroom clearly marked for men and women.

By how mindlessly stupid people are. Basically as more people actually try and argue that we need to end the gender pay-gap, at the same time they argue there is no such thing as Gender..... our greatness declines. As we have men, with a few shots and mutilating surgery, can join a women's sport, and beat the crap out of a women, without being arrested for it..... our greatness declines.

If we don't reverse that crap, greatness will never truly return.

Great observations. BTW, a couple of counties over from where I live just rescinded a policy to have gender neutral bathrooms in public schools. They passed the policy with no public input. Then the citizens got together and went to a public meeting with their elected officials. That policy ended abruptly.

I think you brought up a great point. We keep saying in our society that you never lay a hand on a woman. Today we qualify it - until you get your penis cut off.

I have a feeling this is going to entail a lot of work on my part to find the answers to my questions.

Why do you find it important to pinpoint the exact time/year when America was at its zenith?

I don't think it's as simple as that because "great" can mean different things to different people.

I would say maybe the 20 years immediately following the boys coming home from WW2.

1) White People
2) White People
3) Less White People
4) Less White People
5) White People

Happy? And no I am not a "trump supporter"

I appreciate your honesty, but the thread is an effort to see if what Donald Trump wants is consistent with WHEN America was great.

There is one thing we should be able to concede; however, modern America only responds with the accusation of "racist," but I will share this observation with you:

ALL of the signers of the Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation and the United States Constitution were white. The Constitution gave Congress one and only one area of jurisdiction over foreigners. It is in Article I Section 8 of the Constitution and reads as follows:

"The Congress shall have Power... To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization"

Within a few months, Congress fulfilled this duty and the FIRST naturalization law states as follows:

"Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof on application..."

naturalization laws 1790-1795

My research bears out that the 14th Amendment which, supposedly, made all races equal was illegally ratified.

The Fourteenth Amendment is Unconstitutional - Judge L.H. Perez

https://constitution.org/14ll/no14th.htm

Was the Fourteenth Amendment Constitutionally Adopted? | Abbeville Institute

My personal beef with the 14th Amendment is that it nullified the Bill of Rights and eliminated unalienable Rights. When judges, lawyers, historians, legal researchers, civil libertarians, etc. are all coming to the same conclusion, it is worthy of its own discussion (though it will never get a good hearing on this board.)

In YOUR favor, however, there would be no such thing as so - called "anchor babies," a million new citizens being naturalized (most being from non-white countries as intended), and many anti-white laws would be rescinded if the 14th Amendment was found to have no basis in fact.

So far, the years mentioned when America was great was when the posterity of the founders controlled the government. That would be the white race. So, it's confusing to me and I really don't have the answer here:

Trump and his supporters are multiculturalists. They say they don't care how people come here, provided they do so "legally." So, somehow we're going to make America great again, but we're also going to invite foreigners to become citizens - and with dual loyalties to boot to become part of our body politic.

Those people realize what I just told you so they have a silent, but deliberate agenda to commit acts of genocide against the white people. And THAT is one of the things that drove me to start this thread. If America was great when we had a homogeneous society, comprised of white people in charge, how do we make America great again by giving people with an axe to grind against the posterity of the founders an equal say in the body politic?

I'm sure Trump supporters haven't thought this conundrum through, but maybe your post will open the door for them to fill in the blanks for me.

Why do you find it important to pinpoint the exact time/year when America was at its zenith?

I don't think it's as simple as that because "great" can mean different things to different people.

I would say maybe the 20 years immediately following the boys coming home from WW2.

Well, according to statistics, it was more like the 40 years before the great European slaughter.
In other words, White People.

See post # 33

Those people realize what I just told you so they have a silent, but deliberate agenda to commit acts of genocide against the white people. And THAT is one of the things that drove me to start this thread. If America was great when we had a homogeneous society, comprised of white people in charge, how do we make America great again by giving people with an axe to grind against the posterity of the founders an equal say in the body politic?

I'm sure Trump supporters haven't thought this conundrum through, but maybe your post will open the door for them to fill in the blanks for me.

WOW! That is going to turn this thread at a 90 degree angle.

I have alot to say on that but it's too much to type right now...but I will say this...MAL-EDUCATION!

People being maleducated has to be stopped!

Even using slavery as an anti white propaganda...they don't consider that blacks also owned black slaves...indians owned black slaves...but today it's only used as anti white propaganda.

I'll come back later & type some more.

1) 1803-1867 Louisiana purchase and Alaska purchase
2) Territorial acquisition without war
3) 1950-1975 Korean War, Vietnam war, neither of which was won by the USA
4) Lives of dead foreign civilians don't matter
5) Social advancements such as The Great Society, social welfare, Obamacare, the advancement of the wellbeing and wealth of all

It's an obvious answer... when the bra burning began, that's when America went to hell, the liberals have been screwing it up since.

WOW! That is going to turn this thread at a 90 degree angle.

I have alot to say on that but it's too much to type right now...but I will say this...MAL-EDUCATION!

People being maleducated has to be stopped!

Even using slavery as an anti white propaganda...they don't consider that blacks also owned black slaves...indians owned black slaves...but today it's only used as anti white propaganda.

I'll come back later & type some more.

Are you accusing me of being "mal educated" (sic)?

1) 1803-1867 Louisiana purchase and Alaska purchase
2) Territorial acquisition without war
3) 1950-1975 Korean War, Vietnam war, neither of which was won by the USA
4) Lives of dead foreign civilians don't matter
5) Social advancements such as The Great Society, social welfare, Obamacare, the advancement of the wellbeing and wealth of all

It's an obvious answer... when the bra burning began, that's when America went to hell, the liberals have been screwing it up since.

So you think womens lib was the deciding factor?

Are you accusing me of being "mal educated" (sic)?

Nope :) the "masses" have been mal educated! (not uneducated...taught wrong).

I have said for years that the biggest problem with America today is people who give there "opinion" on a book they've never read...a song they've never heard...a movie they've never seen.

Then they think my talking points are limited to a book, a song, or a movie :banghead:

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

President Ronald Reagan

Forum List

Back