Real Ghost Caught on Film

I don't like CNN i think it is the first time that they present a case like this one but there is something bizarre on this vidéo but could it be a reflection coming from the other side of the room ?

You saw something, whether it was a ghost or not is a matter for scientific exploration.
"Science" can't explain the spiritual. I've seen things that have scared the crap out of me. She's right. If you've never experienced it, you can't understand.

Ghost are real, I've seen them and captured video of them myself along with many EVP's, and 3:00AM, for reasons I can't explain, is the hour they're most active.
That was my experience. Most of my encounters were at 3:00 am. I didn't know it was common with others.

You saw something, whether it was a ghost or not is a matter for scientific exploration.
"Science" can't explain the spiritual. I've seen things that have scared the crap out of me. She's right. If you've never experienced it, you can't understand.
I've seen and felt things that scare the crap out of me, but I know there's a rational scientific explanation. If you want to call em ghosts then it's no skin off of my nose.

I believe in spirits, not the ghosts of dead people. Angels and demons. The dead are asleep, awaiting the resurrection from the dead.

I do not understand your definition ... could you explain more ?
Fallen angels (demons) live on the earth. They play games with Man.

Have you ever seen "shadowmen"? Just curious. They seem to be common. Those are demons.

I was curious because "shadowmen" are a common sighting. I didn't realize that until I started talking to others about my experiences as a teenager. Seems everyone keeps the experience to themselves until they realize how common it is.

I vaguely remember the movie.

Shadowmen are demons. That seems to be universally agreed upon by those who KNOW they saw something.

My experiences began when I began dabbling in the occult as a teenager. My encounters continued until I became a Christian at age 21. They didn't leave me until I REJECTED them (resist the devil and he will flee from you).

I told a friend in the church about my experiences. The next Sabbath he told me that he told his mother about my experiences and he was surprised when his mother told him she had very similar experiences herself. She wanted to talk to me about it because she kept these thing too herself all her life because she thought others would think she was crazy.

They never bothered me again once I rejected them and commanded them, in Jesus' Name, to leave me.

Last edited:
Yes, I agree a shadow is not necessarily a ghost you talk about demons but in the video it is a ghost as for my personnal experience in Ottawa it is a ghost of a woman I saw .

Forum List

Back