Real Ghost Caught on Film

Yes, i know they may be a simple explanation. but there the fact that nobody seem to believe in ghost until they see one.

Yes, i know they may be a simple explanation. but there the fact that nobody seem to believe in ghost until they see one.
Go ahead and believe in ghosts if you want, like I said ghost images on video monitors is very common. Motion blur and slow pixel transition times are the usual culprits and typically happens with older or cheaper monitors.

It is a F'ing ghost!.....:ack-1:

It looks very similar to the one I saw in a condo I was staying at in Rosarito Beach, Mex. years ago.

Was actually harmless, as unlike aliens, ghosts do not probe.

Go ahead and believe in ghosts if you want, like I said ghost images on video monitors is very common. Motion blur and slow pixel transition times are the usual culprits and typically happens with older or cheaper monitors.
Merci, i did see something in the past :
ghost woman (1850-1920) in Ottawa Courtyard
What it was well it was paranormal if you did not have that kind of experience you can't understand.

What it was well it was paranormal if you did not have that kind of experience you can't understand.
You saw something, whether it was a ghost or not is a matter for scientific exploration.

You saw something, whether it was a ghost or not is a matter for scientific exploration.

So are colonoscopies...........

They always catch ghosts on films.

Never aliens. Meh!o_O

Why is that? Not fair!

I want to encounter an extraterrestrial for a change....a flying saucer....something! :uhoh3:

So are colonoscopies...........
That would be medical exploration....... Or gay barebacking......... Depends on one's proclivities or health needs...... :eusa_whistle:

Never aliens. Meh!o_O

Why is that? Not fair!

I want to encounter an extraterrestrial for a change....a flying saucer....something! :uhoh3:

No you don't. Even tho' the probings are painless, it leaves one feeling unsettled.

Never aliens. Meh!o_O

Why is that? Not fair!

Found-E.T..jpg

i agree, i always say i don't know what i saw, i mean what is a ghost ? i know someone ( un scientifique paranormal) who help try to find out who was the woman that i saw we don't have a name or a explanation so far.

Ghost are real, I've seen them and captured video of them myself along with many EVP's, and 3:00AM, for reasons I can't explain, is the hour they're most active.

Go to Virginia City, NV. Stay a night in the Silver Queen in room 101, then get back to me... :lol:

Forum List

Back