Ghost Adventures, Washoe Club, Virginia City, NV

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Been here myself many, many times. Have had my own paranormal experience and caught video evidence, this is real... ghosts are real...

Been here myself many, many times. Have had my own paranormal experience and caught video evidence, this is real... ghosts are real...

Can you explain what you saw? On dial up. don't ask :) not a matter of funds. Just in the middle of nowhere.

And having come from a hell house in Ontario I believe strongly in the others.

Can you explain what you saw? On dial up. don't ask :) not a matter of funds. Just in the middle of nowhere.

And having come from a hell house in Ontario I believe strongly in the others.

They catch a full bodied, shadow apparition walk from left to right across the room. It even partially blocks out the light in the windows behind it. I know this is real, I know this old bar is haunted. Been there, done that, and have had my own experiences and got video and EVP evidence myself. Fun place to go. Not many places in Virginia City that aren't haunted. At one time it was the richest city on earth because of all the wealth they pulled out of the Comstock lode. Lots of decadents, debauchery and dying there left lots of souls that aren't at rest.

Forum List

Back