Real Americans prefer freedom, liberals don't.

You can separate this in to two categories....

1. Responsible adults IE the conservatives.

2. Spoiled rotten kids that just want instant gratification IE progressives.

Last edited:
The dupes will fight to the death for their right to be absolutely screwed by the greedy rich/ corporations...see sig pp1.

I vote for both. Stupid poll.

Real Americans prefer freedom, liberals don't.

This Nation’s history and the evidence it provides demonstrates that not to be the case.

A survey of Constitutional case law during the second half of the 20th Century alone documents conservative opposition to freedom and liberty where liberals have been champions of both.

Conservative support of segregation and discrimination during the 1950s.

Conservative opposition to Civil Rights and Voting Rights legislation during the 1960s.

Conservative opposition to due process and equal protection rights with regard to search and seizure, the right to counsel, the right to marry, the right to privacy, and the right to vote.

The conservative tradition of hostility to freedom and liberty continues to this day with their efforts to deny same sex couples equal access to marriage law and renewed attacks on privacy rights.

Conservatives are indeed ‘real Americans,’ they serve an important function demonstrating the Constitution is needed as much today as anytime in this Nation’s history, and they are a constant reminder of how much further we have to go as a Nation.

Are you fucking delusional????

First of all define conservative?? because back in the 50's the fucking KKK was conservative and they were EXCLUSIVELY DEMOCRAT....

It was the Republicans standing up for minorities and woman among other ideas during the mid 20th century.....

There has never been a true Republican KKK member.... The only reason why David Duke and a couple of other former DEMOCRATS flipped was out of anger that the democrat party started using Blacks as a voting block by giving them free shit via LBJ.

In short the DEMOCRAT LBJ was like "lets use these ******* instead of abusing them."

I love how you "leftists" or actually fascists just reinvent history in your fucking mind.

2. Spoiled rotten kids what just want instant gratification IE progressives.

You mean You can. Conservatives are not responsible. They do not take responsibility for ANYTHING. They are frightened emotionally under developed victims of thier own fear mongering.

The second sentence is just stupid. The person that wrote it has a brain spoiled by self serving propaganda and nonsense.

You people lie to yourselves and each other so often that your opinions are worthless.

Last edited:

2. Spoiled rotten kids that just want instant gratification IE progressives.

You mean You can. Conservatives are not responsible. They do not take responsibility for ANYTHING. They are frightened emotionally undeveloped victims of thier own fear mongering.

The second sentence is just stupid. The person that wrote it has a brain spoiled by self serving propaganda and nonsense.

You people lie to yourselves and each other so often that your opinions are worthless.

You think your spoiled tantrum you just through makes me wrong? :lol:

There is no such thing as a "liberal". The term is used so often in so many circumstances that it has lost all meaning. This is something the followers of Newt and Karl do with frequency. They set out to demonize a certain type of political persuasion and end up just destroying any meaning of the term. The politics of hate mongering and attack don't serve anyone or anything but the frail egos of those that cannot compromise. They do not compromise because they are not in it to serve any part of the public. They are only in it to serve those that pay them fortunes to muddy the waters and attempt to make anyone in the way of thier puppet masters look evil. All propaganda eventually ends up looking self serving. What it leaves behind is a lot of people with no idea what to think or discuss with any meaning.

Most of the Christian Fundamentalist lemming dupes on USMB are not interested how a "liberal" defines him or her self. They only care how the Koch brothers or Karl Rove or Newt Gingrich define what a "liberal" is. Like I said. There is no such thing as a "liberal".

What are you talking about?

You ever hear of classical liberalism? Democratic-Republicans? libertarians?

They're all liberals - in the true political sense of the word.

These days idiotic fucks actually believe they're "liberal" because they support the government spending other peoples money or because they support the government getting involved in peoples lives.....

That doesn't make you liberal - it makes you an authoritarian fascist.

Liberal is liberty - as in - freedom - as in freedom from those who want to tell you what to do or how to live your life, which is exactly what progressives are doing now - the alleged "liberals."

Robert Samuelson:

"A recent Pew poll asked people to pick between “freedom to pursue life’s goals without state interference” and the “state guarantees nobody is in need.” Americans selected freedom 58 percent to 35 percent. European responses were reversed: Germany’s 36 percent to 62 percent was typical. By wide margins compared with Europeans, Americans believe that “success in life” is determined by individual effort and not by outside forces. Yet, in their voting habits, Americans often prefer security."

The real problem is that both parties take away your liberties, which you obviously fail to understand. The right just does it and says "its because this is right", which is weird, because thats the exact same thing the left says.

What liberties have the "right" taken away?

I agree that some on the right (RINO's) are just as bad as progressives. Most on the right oppose authoritarian measures - which really makes them left (see the House)....

The right and the left flipped-flopped several years ago. The alleged "liberals" are really right wing presently.

I am a full supporter of ALL LGBT issues. Whether its being in the military or getting married. I also fully support legalization of Pot, not because I do it, because I think there is no way to prevent it, and really, I don't think its that bad. Also legalization of gambling.

They have tried prohibition in the past (although the left was also partially to blame for this). They probably would have kept that in place if not for its massive failure.

Also I somewhat lean towards the legalization of prostitution. While I do think it is immoral, I think trying to stop it does more harm then good.

Edit: Also the patriot act needs to be fully repealed, although both sides are also to blame for this.

Last edited:

2. Spoiled rotten kids what just want instant gratification IE progressives.

You mean You can. Conservatives are not responsible. They do not take responsibility for ANYTHING. They are frightened emotionally undeveloped victims of thier own fear mongering.

Huggy, I would disagree. The whole idea of conservatism is BEING responsible. ALL of us. Not just ourselves but all citizens. Not looking at what the government can do for you but what you can do for yourselves. It's really not that difficult to understand.

There is no such thing as a "liberal". The term is used so often in so many circumstances that it has lost all meaning. This is something the followers of Newt and Karl do with frequency. They set out to demonize a certain type of political persuasion and end up just destroying any meaning of the term. The politics of hate mongering and attack don't serve anyone or anything but the frail egos of those that cannot compromise. They do not compromise because they are not in it to serve any part of the public. They are only in it to serve those that pay them fortunes to muddy the waters and attempt to make anyone in the way of thier puppet masters look evil. All propaganda eventually ends up looking self serving. What it leaves behind is a lot of people with no idea what to think or discuss with any meaning.

Most of the Christian Fundamentalist lemming dupes on USMB are not interested how a "liberal" defines him or her self. They only care how the Koch brothers or Karl Rove or Newt Gingrich define what a "liberal" is. Like I said. There is no such thing as a "liberal".

What are you talking about?

You ever hear of classical liberalism? Democratic-Republicans? libertarians?

They're all liberals - in the true political sense of the word.

These days idiotic fucks actually believe they're "liberal" because they support the government spending other peoples money or because they support the government getting involved in peoples lives.....

That doesn't make you liberal - it makes you an authoritarian fascist.

Liberal is liberty - as in - freedom - as in freedom from those who want to tell you what to do or how to live your life, which is exactly what progressives are doing now - the alleged "liberals."

Truth be told the parties name of Republican and democrat explains how each wanted the government....Republicans wanted to preserve the republic and democrats wanted to make it a democracy...Then came the progressives fucking it up for everyone.

The real problem is that both parties take away your liberties, which you obviously fail to understand. The right just does it and says "its because this is right", which is weird, because thats the exact same thing the left says.

I agree that some on the right (RINO's) are just as bad as progressives. Most on the right oppose authoritarian measures - which really makes them left (see the House)....

The right and the left flipped-flopped several years ago. The alleged "liberals" are really right wing presently.

I am a full supporter of ALL LGBT issues. Whether its being in the military or getting married. I also fully support legalization of Pot, not because I do it, because I think there is no way to prevent it, and really, I don't think its that bad. Also legalization of gambling.

They have tried prohibition in the past (although the left was also partially to blame for this). They probably would have kept that in place if not for its massive failure.

Also I somewhat lean towards the legalization of prostitution. While I do think it is immoral, I think trying to stop it does more harm then good.

Edit: Also the patriot act needs to be fully repealed, although both sides are also to blame for this.

You make some very good points.

And you wish Paul would be the next president?

LGBT's need to take their sexual choices and go back into the closet, this country would be better off. Pot should never be legal.

And you wish Paul would be the next president?

No, his economic theories are stupid. I do not like Paul. He is a fake libertarian. He supports as many libertarian issues as he can while still being able to pander to the right on other issues so that he can win election in a right wing state.

Also, I am not a libertarian.

LGBT's need to take their sexual choices and go back into the closet, this country would be better off. Pot should never be legal.

You need to stop being a fascist.

Forum List

Back