Real Americans prefer freedom, liberals don't.

I am a full supporter of ALL LGBT issues. Whether its being in the military or getting married. I also fully support legalization of Pot, not because I do it, because I think there is no way to prevent it, and really, I don't think its that bad. Also legalization of gambling.

They have tried prohibition in the past (although the left was also partially to blame for this). They probably would have kept that in place if not for its massive failure.

Also I somewhat lean towards the legalization of prostitution. While I do think it is immoral, I think trying to stop it does more harm then good.

Edit: Also the patriot act needs to be fully repealed, although both sides are also to blame for this.
LGBT's need to take their sexual choices and go back into the closet, this country would be better off. Pot should never be legal.

You need to stop being a fascist.
I am not a fascist. They are not normal and I am tired of being told that they are. It is a choice and they need to keep it in the home and stop telling me I have to except them while they spew their ick in our schools.

The real problem is that both parties take away your liberties, which you obviously fail to understand. The right just does it and says "its because this is right", which is weird, because thats the exact same thing the left says.

What liberties have the "right" taken away?

I agree that some on the right (RINO's) are just as bad as progressives. Most on the right oppose authoritarian measures - which really makes them left (see the House)....

The right and the left flipped-flopped several years ago. The alleged "liberals" are really right wing presently.

I am a full supporter of ALL LGBT issues. Whether its being in the military or getting married. I also fully support legalization of Pot, not because I do it, because I think there is no way to prevent it, and really, I don't think its that bad. Also legalization of gambling.

They have tried prohibition in the past (although the left was also partially to blame for this). They probably would have kept that in place if not for its massive failure.

Also I somewhat lean towards the legalization of prostitution. While I do think it is immoral, I think trying to stop it does more harm then good.

Edit: Also the patriot act needs to be fully repealed, although both sides are also to blame for this.

Republicans haven't taken away any "LGBT" rights, there was noting wrong about DADT - you know that applied to straight soldiers as well right???

Too bad if people assume you're heterosexual because 98% of the population is.

But as a libertarian I could care less what other people do.

I agree drugs should be legalized - then we wouldn't have cartels on the border leaving severed heads everywhere - we wouldn't have gangbangers fighting over street corners.

Progressives on the other hand believe they have the right to dictate and control everyones life.

No you cant have a happy meal toy, I will tax you for not getting on government health care, No you have to pay more your your cigarettes, No you cant have home bible studies because it violates our progressive "make as much money as we can" building codes, no you cant drink that 40 ounce beverage because it will make you fat....

Need I get into ridiculous corporate regulations??

Or how about progressives suing states for enforcing identical federal immigration laws??

I could go on all day with this shit...

I agree that some on the right (RINO's) are just as bad as progressives. Most on the right oppose authoritarian measures - which really makes them left (see the House)....

The right and the left flipped-flopped several years ago. The alleged "liberals" are really right wing presently.

LGBT's need to take their sexual choices and go back into the closet, this country would be better off. Pot should never be legal.

Proof that the right is all about "liberty".

This Nation’s history and the evidence it provides demonstrates that not to be the case.

A survey of Constitutional case law during the second half of the 20th Century alone documents conservative opposition to freedom and liberty where liberals have been champions of both.

Conservative support of segregation and discrimination during the 1950s.

Conservative opposition to Civil Rights and Voting Rights legislation during the 1960s.

Conservative opposition to due process and equal protection rights with regard to search and seizure, the right to counsel, the right to marry, the right to privacy, and the right to vote.

The conservative tradition of hostility to freedom and liberty continues to this day with their efforts to deny same sex couples equal access to marriage law and renewed attacks on privacy rights.

Conservatives are indeed ‘real Americans,’ they serve an important function demonstrating the Constitution is needed as much today as anytime in this Nation’s history, and they are a constant reminder of how much further we have to go as a Nation.

Are you fucking delusional????

First of all define conservative?? because back in the 50's the fucking KKK was conservative and they were EXCLUSIVELY DEMOCRAT....

It was the Republicans standing up for minorities and woman among other ideas during the mid 20th century.....

There has never been a true Republican KKK member.... The only reason why David Duke and a couple of other former DEMOCRATS flipped was out of anger that the democrat party started using Blacks as a voting block by giving them free shit via LBJ.

In short the DEMOCRAT LBJ was like "lets use these ******* instead of abusing them."

I love how you "leftists" or actually fascists just reinvent history in your fucking mind.

All KKK since 1968 have been GOP, since Nixon's "Southern Strategy" turned the GOP into the racist redneck party.

The Dems were just the party of social progress, as usual, for all, since they had to hold on to the South.

And you wish Paul would be the next president?

No, his economic theories are stupid. I do not like Paul. He is a fake libertarian. He supports as many libertarian issues as he can while still being able to pander to the right on other issues so that he can win election in a right wing state.

Also, I am not a libertarian.
No you seem to be progressive.

I am not a fascist. They are not normal and I am tired of being told that they are. It is a choice and they need to keep it in the home and stop telling me I have to except them while they spew their ick in our schools.

Good continue to live on in ignorance. Continue to hate people for how they truly are. Keep saying there is something wrong with them. Continue to oppress people, just as long as it is not YOU that are being oppressed. All is fine and dandy right? Why don't you read Mr Nick's sig.

This Nation’s history and the evidence it provides demonstrates that not to be the case.

A survey of Constitutional case law during the second half of the 20th Century alone documents conservative opposition to freedom and liberty where liberals have been champions of both.

Conservative opposition to Civil Rights and Voting Rights legislation during the 1960s.

Conservative opposition to due process and equal protection rights with regard to search and seizure, the right to counsel, the right to marry, the right to privacy, and the right to vote.

The conservative tradition of hostility to freedom and liberty continues to this day with their efforts to deny same sex couples equal access to marriage law and renewed attacks on privacy rights.

Conservatives are indeed ‘real Americans,’ they serve an important function demonstrating the Constitution is needed as much today as anytime in this Nation’s history, and they are a constant reminder of how much further we have to go as a Nation.

First of all define conservative?? because back in the 50's the fucking KKK was conservative and they were EXCLUSIVELY DEMOCRAT....

It was the Republicans standing up for minorities and woman among other ideas during the mid 20th century.....

There has never been a true Republican KKK member.... The only reason why David Duke and a couple of other former DEMOCRATS flipped was out of anger that the democrat party started using Blacks as a voting block by giving them free shit via LBJ.

In short the DEMOCRAT LBJ was like "lets use these ******* instead of abusing them."

I love how you "leftists" or actually fascists just reinvent history in your fucking mind.

All KKK since 1968 have been GOP, since Nixon's "Southern Strategy" turned the GOP into the racist redneck party.

The Dems were just the party of social progress, as usual, for all, since they had to hold on to the South.

Rober-Byrd-SF.jpg
Really?

And you wish Paul would be the next president?

No, his economic theories are stupid. I do not like Paul. He is a fake libertarian. He supports as many libertarian issues as he can while still being able to pander to the right on other issues so that he can win election in a right wing state.

So... judging by my issues I am a libertarian, but because I don't support Ron Paul I must be a progressive? I didn't know that progressives and libertarians were the same thing. Interesting. Tell me more.

Good continue to live on in ignorance. Continue to hate people for how they truly are. Keep saying there is something wrong with them. Continue to oppress people, just as long as it is not YOU that are being oppressed. All is fine and dandy right? Why don't you read Mr Nick's sig.

Tell me Fascist why should I be forced to care if Steve likes to suck hard cock?

So... judging by my issues I am a libertarian, but because I don't support Ron Paul I must be a progressive? I didn't know that progressives and libertarians were the same thing. Interesting. Tell me more.
No most Libertarians dont support Paul....No your progressive cause you posts are in fact very elitist and fascist.

Republicans haven't taken away any "LGBT" rights, there was noting wrong about DADT - you know that applied to straight soldiers as well right???

I agree drugs should be legalized - then we wouldn't have cartels on the border leaving severed heads everywhere - we wouldn't have gangbangers fighting over street corners.

Progressives on the other hand believe they have the right to dictate and control everyones life.

No you cant have a happy meal toy, I will tax you for not getting on government health care, No you have to pay more your your cigarettes, No you cant have home bible studies because it violates our progressive "make as much money as we can" building codes, no you cant drink that 40 ounce beverage because it will make you fat....

Or how about progressives suing states for enforcing identical federal immigration laws??

As far as DADT, the government shouldn't be telling people they need to pretend to be something they aren't. Which is exactly what DADT was. It would be the same if the military said "You can say you are a dem or a rep, but if you say u are a libertarian, you are getting discharged." Now see how its wrong?

Then there is marriage. It is most certainly NOT a religious issue. And they have shown it to be. If it was a religious issue, why can atheists get married? Devil worshippers? And then, who is the government to tell churches who they can and cannot marry? Why not leave it up to the churches? Instead the government is clearly telling the churches they are not allowed to marry LGBTs even if it is part of their religion (which it is actually a part of one religion that I know of).

Further, you don't need to go on about what dems are taking away rights, I was pretty clear when I said, its both sides doing it.

As far as DADT, the government shouldn't be telling people they need to pretend to be something they aren't. Which is exactly what DADT was. It would be the same if the military said "You can say you are a dem or a rep, but if you say u are a libertarian, you are getting discharged." Now see how its wrong?

Then there is marriage. It is most certainly NOT a religious issue. And they have shown it to be. If it was a religious issue, why can atheists get married? Devil worshippers? And then, who is the government to tell churches who they can and cannot marry? Why not leave it up to the churches? Instead the government is clearly telling the churches they are not allowed to marry LGBTs even if it is part of their religion (which it is actually a part of one religion that I know of).

Further, you don't need to go on about what dems are taking away rights, I was pretty clear when I said, its both sides doing it.
Why again should I care that some guy likes it up the ass?

Tell me Fascist why should I be forced to care if Steve likes to suck hard cock?

Exactly, you shouldn't care. If no one cared we wouldn't be passing laws they take away rights of Steve. It is not fascist to oppose laws that take away rights. You need to look up the term fascist.

The Nicks et all are not classical liberals. They are only far right extremists or libertarians, too many of which have this fascination with violent homosexual acts and fascist brutality. Give them power and they will make 19th century fascism look like Girl Scout achievement awards.

Are you kidding me??

I already explained this.

The flip of those idiots was out of protest of the DEMOCRATIC PARTY and all those "Republican" KKK members were FORMER DEMOCRATS....

It was a protest dummy.....

Hell not all the KKK jumped ship from the democratic party - guys like Robert Byrd stayed on...

NONE of the KKK members claiming to be Republican were ever Republicans.....

The Republican philosophy didn't change the Democrat strategy did - listen to LBJ talk shit how he will "have ******* voting democrat for the next 100 years."

Yeah, I'm sure that pissed the democrat wing on the KKK off - even more so when LBJ started handing goodies out to blacks....

Learn your fucking history...........

Furthermore, it's not like you can be kicked out of a political party - it's a free country - you claim whatever party you want - hell you can make up your own party.... Oh yeah the KKK democrats tried that with the Dixi-crats - which continues to support my assertions (facts) that the democrats are the cornerstone of racism and the KKK...

There has never been a true Republican KKK member....
The only reason why David Duke and a couple of other former DEMOCRATS flipped was out of anger that the democrat party started using Blacks as a voting block by giving them free shit via LBJ.

Why do you people make DUMB statements and DUMB assertions that can easily be debunked with minimal effort? :lol:

Marriage isn't a right... It never was and it never will unless the constitution is amended..

DADT was a policy...... You may as well say: "my boss cant tell me I cant dress like a clown at work because they have no right defining who I am."

Well, If I wanted to dress like a fucking clown then I wouldn't work at a place that prohibited me from dressing as such.

That's the beauty of freedom - you have choice.

If a gay doesn't agree with DADT then why even join the military in the first place?

I am proud that my GOP in the west and the north stood up with the Dems in west and the north to put down the racist politics of the Dems and the Pubs in the South.

This was a Democratic led effort supported by the minority GOP.

Marriage isn't a right... It never was and it never will unless the constitution is amended..

DADT was a policy...... You may as well say: "my boss cant tell me I cant dress like a clown at work because they have no right defining who I am."

Well, If I wanted to dress like a fucking clown then I wouldn't work at a place that prohibited me from dressing as such.

That's the beauty of freedom - you have choice.

If a gay doesn't agree with DADT then why even join the military in the first place?

Well, no doubt now exists that Nick is clown and acts it here as well as dress like one.

Forum List

Back