Reaganomics is Dead

Capital will oppress labor every chance it gets.

This might be a NEW one. I'm not sure I've heard such an absolute statement such as this before. :eusa_think:

I'm assuming you mean capitalism. If so, you probably ought to reevaluate the statement. It's borderline retarded.

dulldude and company demonstrate they really can't play with those who are informed and not the slightest bit afraid of truth telling. They either don't want to get or can't understand that capital (money) will oppress labor (producer) every chance it gets.

That's one reason why capitalism must be regulated, because corporatists like dulldude are as foul as are marxists. Corporatists and marxists are merely the opposite sides of the same coin, the value of which is to oppress the worker.

The reason why unions can demand such high wages is that they accurately calculate what labor is actually worth and demand just a little less to attract investors. If labor wasn't worth what unions were demanding, then all union industries would have closed down years ago.

Dude, in all due respect, that is such nonsense.

Labor unions aren't calculating anything other than how much more they can demand. I am neither anti-union nor pro-union but unions are just as greedy as corporations.

Rabbi, your analysis is skewed and does not reflect reality. Capital will oppress labor every chance it gets. That is what unregulated capitalism does: make a profit any way it can.

Wages rise with productivity. The more productive the worker, the higher the wage. It does not matter if the worker is in a union or not. When unions drive the paid wage for workers above clearing wage, corporations shut down and move to where labor is cheaper.

They either don't want to get or can't understand that capital (money) will oppress labor (producer) every chance it gets.

Could you provide an example that backs that claim up as absolute as it is?

That statement leaves you vulnerable to being incorrect as soon as it's shown that capital has ADVANCED labor.

I don't think there's really any better example of that than the US.

Entrepreneurship. That kills your claim.

It seems like you've never taken a business class and don't know the 5 factors of production. One of those factors is CAPITAL, and capital is not JUST money, you do realize that right? Another one of those factors is LABOR. Capital and labor are necessary for production.

I hate to be mean brotha, but you're uninformed and out of your league. Put together a better argument for your case or quit while you're behind.

They either don't want to get or can't understand that capital (money) will oppress labor (producer) every chance it gets.

That statement leaves you vulnerable to being incorrect as soon as it's shown that capital has ADVANCED labor.

It seems like you've never taken a business class and don't know the 5 factors of production. One of those factors is CAPITAL, and capital is not JUST money, you do realize that right? Another one of those factors is LABOR. Capital and labor are necessary for production.

I hate to be mean brotha, but you're uninformed and out of your league. Put together a better argument for your case or quit while you're behind.

Paulie that was a little mean spirited. When you run across somebody who is in learning mode, cut him a little slack. I am always learning and don't know lots of stuff that I should have learned years ago. I have learned a lot on this board.

When ever I run across somebody who really needs to learn what he is writing about, and he is nasty to me as if he knows it all, I usually resort to giving that individual a nick name. Instead of calling him stupid and other names, it is funny to respond with nick names. Thus on other strings, we saw the birth of Anal Ignoramus who evolved to eventually be SUPER ANAL IGNORAMUS MAXIMUS, because he was a blatant shill for BIG BRO.

"Come laugh with me. It is only babes and women that should cry."

Well the guy is going on and on and on and making claims that are just ridiculous.

At some point people need to be put in their place.

He and I had a good discussion a couple days ago about why people are so financially retarded. We're cool.

I just think he needs to understand that he's not making a good case at all.

Paulie, you really don't have a clue at all, do you? Your libertarian philosophy is worthless because when we come to the end of the day it is nothing more than "get off my property". Just because I am not happy with the situation now does not mean that I am getting in the boat with you. What we have is the two political parties, and we will have to deal with the reality of that. Your group will simply be ignored on election day.

Let's move on.

Paulie that was a little mean spirited. When you run across somebody who is in learning mode, cut him a little slack. I am always learning and don't know lots of stuff that I should have learned years ago. I have learned a lot on this board.....
People in learning mode ask questions, rather than declarative statements...Especially those which are practically verbatum from other ignoramuses.

Paulie that was a little mean spirited. When you run across somebody who is in learning mode, cut him a little slack. I am always learning and don't know lots of stuff that I should have learned years ago. I have learned a lot on this board.....
People in learning mode ask questions, rather than declarative statements...Especially those which are practically verbatum from other ignoramuses.

That is the reason why they earn nicknames. Nicknames are funny and it sure beats spitting at each other with four letter words.

Forum List

Back