Reagan exposed as a racist in newly released recording.

“The past month has brought presidential racism back into the headlines. This October 1971 exchange between current and future presidents is a reminder that other presidents have subscribed to the racist belief that Africans or African Americans are somehow inferior. The most novel aspect of President Donald Trump’s racist gibes isn’t that he said them, but that he said them in public”.

That was forty-eight years ago.

Like I have said folks....why rehash the past? Try focusing on the present.
You folks enjoy rehashing the stuff that happened 20-40 years ago.
Which tells me that, you folks have NOTHING.

“The past month has brought presidential racism back into the headlines. This October 1971 exchange between current and future presidents is a reminder that other presidents have subscribed to the racist belief that Africans or African Americans are somehow inferior. The most novel aspect of President Donald Trump’s racist gibes isn’t that he said them, but that he said them in public”.

That was forty-eight years ago.

Like I have said folks....why rehash the past? Try focusing on the present.
You folks enjoy rehashing the stuff that happened 20-40 years ago.
Which tells me that, you folks have NOTHING.
Trump did nothing wrong in doing what others fifty years ago. LOL

And all the sheep in America thought this guy was a great man.:iyfyus.jpg:whatever.:rolleyes:

Its so easy to debunk the lies of the media and hollywood that he was not a great president like they make him out to be,its even easier to expose the lies that he was a great man.Its proven too many times to remember by myself and many others here in the pats he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and this new declassified audio recording is icing on the cake.

Ronald Reagan Makes Racist Comment To Richard Nixon In Newly Released Audio
I thought everyone knew Saint Ronnie was a vindictive asshole. After he screwed up California he was then a loser for America. His policies are the number 1 reasons for homelessness and poverty in the state.

Yeah whats sad about it Tax Man is the reaganut zombie sheep have been so brainwashed by the corporate controlled media and our corrupt school system they dont want to accept the evidence right in front of their eyes he ran the most corrupt administration ever at least at the TIME back then.:rolleyes: every president since then has expanded what he got started so he doesnt look so bad now compared to all the other clowns we have had since that asswipe traiter. but BEFORE them,back then,oh god he was a nightmare especially for californians as you said so well.:beer:

the reaganut zombies are so brainwashed and refuse to look at the evidence i have noticed in all the years i been here that sadly,you could post a video of him talking to Nixon saying something like- Yeah Dick,you shit on the constitution and betrayed the american people and murdered women and children around the globe and did such a great job of it that now that I am president now,i think i will follow YOUR footsteps and betray the american people same as you did.

even if you came up with a video of him saying thaty in his OWN WORDS and posted that,i can tell you from experience they are so much brain dead an in denial mode on his corrupt administration he ran,that they would STILL look for reason to say he was a good president.No matter what documented evidence you show,they dont want to see it,its never enough for them.:rolleyes: they only see what they WANT to see. :abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301::muahaha:

It takes all kinds doesnt it?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
And all the sheep in America thought this guy was a great man.:iyfyus.jpg:whatever.:rolleyes:

Its so easy to debunk the lies of the media and hollywood that he was not a great president like they make him out to be,its even easier to expose the lies that he was a great man.Its proven too many times to remember by myself and many others here in the pats he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and this new declassified audio recording is icing on the cake.

Trump is different when discussing race-he does not hold back and WE do not hold that against him. Grow up, sticks and stones may break your bones but words SHOULD never hurt you.

Man you obviously got reading comprehension problems,this thread is not about Trump ,its about Reagan. I find it comical that people here have been assuming since i exposed Reagan as a a racist that they automatically assume i think Trump is as well when i have never said that about TRUMP.:cuckoo: there ARE things I dont like about Trump but compared to all the other assclown presidents we have had since that motherfucker clown Reagan, Trump is refreshing from them.
Fair point- I did not care for Reagan either-but he did help my situation-hurts to admit it.

Thanks,I am glad to see you are one of the more reasonable posters here that is open minded and understands Reagan was not the great president our corrupt school system and corporate controlled media have braiinwashed the sheep with over the years with their propaganda they have fallen for hook,line and sinker.

problem is the people that were there that lived during those years remembers just how bad it really was so their lies are way too easy to expose.

Reagan was a complete and total fucking racist motherfucker. He enacted bullshit, unconstitutional gun control in California for the sole purpose of depriving the Black Panthers of the right to bear arms.

I am no fan of the Black Panthers, but FUCK THAT SHIT!!! I don't give a damn who is getting screwed, I will tolerate it from NOBODY, particularly on the issue of gun rights. We already have multitudes of commies trying to deprive Americans of the right to arms. We don't need spend-thrift, neocon, amnesty-granting ass wipes doing it too. If we lose that right, you can kiss all the others goodbye.
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman::TH_WAY~113:

lol you idiots say everything is racist. No one cares anymore and all of you are insane.
I second that----
we DON'T CARE
in fact we LAUGH when they say ''''RACIST'''''
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Reagan was a racist
So is Trump
sure--sure
AND the blacks are NEVER racist --they can't be--correct?? because they are inhuman?
hahahhahahahah
Doesn’t excuse Reagan’s outright racism

One out of context comment from nearly 50 years ago, and you want to judge him on that? LOL!!!!

The man won the Cold War! The thing that you lefties were convinced would end the Human Race, over because of Ronald Reagan.

And you can't admit it.
:dig:

No YOU arrogsant fuck reaganut zombies CANT ever admit defeat and are STILL in denial mode cause you have been brainwashed by the corporate controlled media AND our corrupt sachool system and trolls like political chic that Reagan ended the cold war when the facts prove OTHERWISE.

you nutcases CANT admit THAT.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

dont you reaganut brainwahsed zombies EVER ge tired of ending up with egg on your face?:abgg2q.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Reagan’s tactics were a departure from his three immediate predecessors, Presidents Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter, who all focused on a policy of détente with the Soviet Union, playing down Cold War tensions and trying to foster a peaceful coexistence between the two nations. Reagan dismissed détente as a “one-way street that the Soviet Union has used to pursue its own aims.”

This was a result of many changes over the course of two years. Gorbachev’s reforms within the Soviet Union gave Eastern Bloc nations more freedom to determine their own government and access to the West.
https://www.history.com/news/ronald-reagan-tear-down-this-wall-speech-berlin-gorbachev

Perhaps the most dangerous myth regarding the legacy of the late President Ronald Reagan is that he was somehow responsible for the end of the Cold War.

the myth that he is responsible for the downfall of communism and the end of the Cold War does a disservice to the millions of Eastern Europeans and others who faced the tanks and struggled against great odds for their freedom. It was not American militarism, but massive nonviolent action—including strikes, boycotts, mass demonstrations, and other forms of ingenious non-cooperation—that finally brought down these communist regimes.
Don't Credit Reagan for Ending the Cold War - Institute for Policy Studies
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

YOU ZOMBIES will of course cover your ears and close your eyes to these links since they dont go along with your asinine ra,mblings of course as we BOTH know ,a very common trademark with your brainwashed zombies the same way that other arrogant fuck sealybozo does when his DEMOCRAT heroes obozo and clinton are exposed for the crimianls they were. .:itsok:

Last edited:
I second that----
we DON'T CARE
Reagan was a racist
So is Trump
sure--sure
AND the blacks are NEVER racist --they can't be--correct?? because they are inhuman?
hahahhahahahah

One out of context comment from nearly 50 years ago, and you want to judge him on that? LOL!!!!

The man won the Cold War! The thing that you lefties were convinced would end the Human Race, over because of Ronald Reagan.

And you can't admit it.

no you reaganut zombies are STILL in denial mode cause you have been brainwashed by the corporate controlled media that Reagan ended the cold war when the facts prove OTHERWISE.

dont you reaganut brainwahsed zombies EVER ge tired of ending up with egg on your face?:abgg2q.jpg::itsok::itsok:

https://www.history.com/news/ronald-reagan-tear-down-this-wall-speech-berlin-gorbachev
Those that admire Reagan don't give a rat;s ass, It's like telling us
Washington and Jefferson were slave owners.

Trump is different when discussing race-he does not hold back and WE do not hold that against him. Grow up, sticks and stones may break your bones but words SHOULD never hurt you.

Man you obviously got reading comprehension problems,this thread is not about Trump ,its about Reagan. I find it comical that people here have been assuming since i exposed Reagan as a a racist that they automatically assume i think Trump is as well when i have never said that about TRUMP.:cuckoo: there ARE things I dont like about Trump but compared to all the other assclown presidents we have had since that motherfucker clown Reagan, Trump is refreshing from them.
Fair point- I did not care for Reagan either-but he did help my situation-hurts to admit it.

Thanks,I am glad to see you are one of the more reasonable posters here that is open minded and understands Reagan was not the great president our corrupt school system and corporate controlled media have braiinwashed the sheep with over the years with their propaganda they have fallen for hook,line and sinker.

problem is the people that were there that lived during those years remembers just how bad it really was so their lies are way too easy to expose.

Reagan was a complete and total fucking racist motherfucker. He enacted bullshit, unconstitutional gun control in California for the sole purpose of depriving the Black Panthers of the right to bear arms.

I am no fan of the Black Panthers, but FUCK THAT SHIT!!! I don't give a damn who is getting screwed, I will tolerate it from NOBODY, particularly on the issue of gun rights. We already have multitudes of commies trying to deprive Americans of the right to arms. We don't need spend-thrift, neocon, amnesty-granting ass wipes doing it too. If we lose that right, you can kiss all the others goodbye.
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman::TH_WAY~113:
The amnesty bothered me-and led to some of today's problems.

I thought everyone knew Saint Ronnie was a vindictive asshole. After he screwed up California he was then a loser for America. His policies are the number 1 reasons for homelessness and poverty in the state.

Yeah whats sad about it Tax Man is the reaganut zombie sheep have been so brainwashed by the corporate controlled media and our corrupt school system they dont want to accept the evidence right in front of their eyes he ran the most corrupt administration ever at least at the TIME back then.:rolleyes: every president since then has expanded what he got started so he doesnt look so bad now compared to all the other clowns we have had since that asswipe traiter. but BEFORE them,back then,oh god he was a nightmare especially for californians as you said so well.:beer:

the reaganut zombies are so brainwashed and refuse to look at the evidence i have noticed in all the years i been here that sadly,you could post a video of him talking to Nixon saying something like- Yeah Dick,you shit on the constitution and betrayed the american people and murdered women and children around the globe and did such a great job of it that now that I am president now,i think i will follow YOUR footsteps and betray the american people same as you did.

even if you came up with a video of him saying thaty in his OWN WORDS and posted that,i can tell you from experience they are so much brain dead an in denial mode on his corrupt administration he ran,that they would STILL look for reason to say he was a good president.No matter what documented evidence you show,they dont want to see it,its never enough for them.:rolleyes: they only see what they WANT to see. :abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301::muahaha:

How many drugs have you ingested today?

Just curious.

That does it, impeach Reagan too....lol
Impacts his legacy

Hmm... how very non progressive of you. To judge a person in what he said decades ago,
It must be nice for you to be so innocent, have never said anything you wouldn't be proud that everyone heard.

Cast the first stone.

It was 1971. If this really is Reagan...I have no idea, but if it is I don't see this as that big of a deal/ Comments were said like that all the time that far back. It was the times he was raised in. What is important, is what he did AFTER those times changed. Did he progress as society did?

lol you idiots say everything is racist. No one cares anymore and all of you are insane.
I second that----
we DON'T CARE
Reagan was a racist
So is Trump
sure--sure
hahahhahahahah
hahahhahahahah
but YOU people NEVER bring up the blacks' racism!!
YES it does

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

the blacks of Africa were and are far behind the whites--it's not a belief--it's facts

I second that----
we DON'T CARE
Reagan was a racist
So is Trump
sure--sure
hahahhahahahah

And you can't admit it.

No YOU arrogsant fuck reaganut zombies CANT ever admit defeat and are STILL in denial mode cause you have been brainwashed by the corporate controlled media AND our corrupt sachool system and trolls like political chic that Reagan ended the cold war when the facts prove OTHERWISE.

Reagan’s tactics were a departure from his three immediate predecessors, Presidents Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter, who all focused on a policy of détente with the Soviet Union, playing down Cold War tensions and trying to foster a peaceful coexistence between the two nations. Reagan dismissed détente as a “one-way street that the Soviet Union has used to pursue its own aims.”

This was a result of many changes over the course of two years. Gorbachev’s reforms within the Soviet Union gave Eastern Bloc nations more freedom to determine their own government and access to the West.

Perhaps the most dangerous myth regarding the legacy of the late President Ronald Reagan is that he was somehow responsible for the end of the Cold War.

the myth that he is responsible for the downfall of communism and the end of the Cold War does a disservice to the millions of Eastern Europeans and others who faced the tanks and struggled against great odds for their freedom. It was not American militarism, but massive nonviolent action—including strikes, boycotts, mass demonstrations, and other forms of ingenious non-cooperation—that finally brought down these communist regimes.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

YOU ZOMBIES will of course cover your ears and close your eyes to these links since they dont go along with your asinine ra,mblings of course as we BOTH know ,a very common trademark with your brainwashed zombies the same way that other arrogant fuck sealybozo does when his DEMOCRAT heroes obozo and clinton are exposed for the crimianls they were. .:itsok:

Flaw one with your narrative.

Even Jimmy Carter realized that his policy of détente had failed and he initiated a huge military build up AND started the support for the Mujaheen in Afghanistan in his late administration.

So, you are the zombie, not I.

How many drugs have you ingested today?

Just curious.
I do not ingest any drugs or alcohol. I could never take the chance of having to drive and be loaded.

Impacts his legacy

Hmm... how very non progressive of you. To judge a person in what he said decades ago,
It must be nice for you to be so innocent, have never said anything you wouldn't be proud that everyone heard.

Cast the first stone.

It was 1971. If this really is Reagan...I have no idea, but if it is I don't see this as that big of a deal/ Comments were said like that all the time that far back. It was the times he was raised in. What is important, is what he did AFTER those times changed. Did he progress as society did?
Saint Ronnie regressed America. Homeless? Check out the closures of every institution that cared for sick and helpless people at his command.

Impacts his legacy

Cast the first stone.

Saint Ronnie regressed America. Homeless? Check out the closures of every institution that cared for sick and helpless people at his command.

THat was a long time ago. Why havent' they been reopened, if it was just Reagan being Evul?

Reagan was a racist
So is Trump
sure--sure
hahahhahahahah

And you can't admit it.

Flaw one with your narrative.

Even Jimmy Carter realized that his policy of détente had failed and he initiated a huge military build up AND started the support for the Mujaheen in Afghanistan in his late administration.

So, you are the zombie, not I.

an act of desperation,miserable fail flat on your face the truth that Reagan did not end the cold war,as always you zombies cant refute the evidence of reagan always retreating to what another president did. this is a change with you at least because USUALLY in their evasion of the facts on the corruption of reagan,the reaganuts change the topic to Obama.:abgg2q.jpg:

A long time ago doesnt mean that he was NOT evil.:abgg2q.jpg:

why WOULD they want the corruption of reagan exposed?:cuckoo:

the corporate controlled media and our corrupt school system have gone miles out of their way with their outright lies about him covering up how corrupt his administration is so they would obviously do everything in their power to keep it closed as well.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back