Reagan exposed as a racist in newly released recording.

Give me a similar example to calling black people monkeys

Holocaust gives me a calming feeling
Israel (aka Jews) since she didn’t mean sand and seas, has hypnotized the world.

Here are two for you.

Both are snippets of what was said and is out of context
Someone can disagree with our policy towards Israel without being racist

Holocaust gives me a calming feeling is wrong in any context. Sure but replace the word "Israel" with Jews because it is a democracy and the mostly Jewish population elected this Gov't. IDC if you're antisemitic. It is your right. I care when you hide behind the Israel policies bullshit like a pussy.

Read the WHOLE quote
She was talking about her ancestors giving up their land and livelihoods so Jews could have a homeland giving her a calming feeling

What did Rashida Tlaib say about the Holocaust? It's probably not what you think. - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Their homeland? Never theirs and IDC what her so called intent was as she is a well renowned antisemite. That statement was bullshit and I heard it 10x. You making excuses for her is laughable when you criticize Israel the only democratic country in the Middle East. Spare me your bullshit. I have seen antisemitism all my life. I can see it from a million miles away. She is a Jew hater. Which again is fine but the pussy excuses is what is not fine.
They lived there

Holocaust gives me a calming feeling
Israel (aka Jews) since she didn’t mean sand and seas, has hypnotized the world.

Here are two for you.

Both are snippets of what was said and is out of context
Someone can disagree with our policy towards Israel without being racist

Holocaust gives me a calming feeling is wrong in any context. Sure but replace the word "Israel" with Jews because it is a democracy and the mostly Jewish population elected this Gov't. IDC if you're antisemitic. It is your right. I care when you hide behind the Israel policies bullshit like a pussy.

Read the WHOLE quote
She was talking about her ancestors giving up their land and livelihoods so Jews could have a homeland giving her a calming feeling

What did Rashida Tlaib say about the Holocaust? It's probably not what you think. - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Their homeland? Never theirs and IDC what her so called intent was as she is a well renowned antisemite. That statement was bullshit and I heard it 10x. You making excuses for her is laughable when you criticize Israel the only democratic country in the Middle East. Spare me your bullshit. I have seen antisemitism all my life. I can see it from a million miles away. She is a Jew hater. Which again is fine but the pussy excuses is what is not fine.
They lived there

So did the Jews. They chose to move and now that it is prospering they want it back.

Republicans don’t mind when people refer to black people as monkeys

They think it is funny
I know, it's hilarious. I go through life waiting for the moment someone calls a black person a monkey.

You can bet winger never batted an eye when Cankles said all blacks look alike

No, I didn’t

Not even close to calling blacks monkeys.......that is what Republicans defend

You're a fraud. Racist is racist ya fckn moron
Why won’t Republicans condemn someone calling black people monkeys?

Why won't fake 'anti-racists' like yourself even wean themselves from whining about people we know they don't really give a shit about?

And all the sheep in America thought this guy was a great man.:iyfyus.jpg:whatever.:rolleyes:

Its so easy to debunk the lies of the media and hollywood that he was not a great president like they make him out to be,its even easier to expose the lies that he was a great man.Its proven too many times to remember by myself and many others here in the pats he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and this new declassified audio recording is icing on the cake.

Ronald Reagan Makes Racist Comment To Richard Nixon In Newly Released Audio

Craft beer is also racist

when you say to yer white bro ...hey bro try this dirty garage shithouse ale ...its nothing but a white supremacist dog whistle

Boston Globe Says Craft Beer Has ‘Too Many White Male Hipsters’
July 26, 2019
3:52 PM ET
The newest addition to the list of things that are being declared racist: beer companies.
A columnist for the Boston Globe, Shirley Leung, accused craft beer of being a “haven for white males,” in her newest piece titled, “Craft beer’s diversity problem: Too many white male hipsters.”
“Sadly, what counts as diversity in this industry is the clean-shaven minority mixing with the bearded majority,” Leung wrote. Beer companies have become “a haven for white males” according to Leung, because they “for decades courted male consumers with sexist TV ads featuring women in bikinis.”
Leung believes that “Big beer” has recognized in the last 10 years that in order to grow their market they must become more inclusive.

And all the sheep in America thought this guy was a great man.:iyfyus.jpg:whatever.:rolleyes:

Its so easy to debunk the lies of the media and hollywood that he was not a great president like they make him out to be,its even easier to expose the lies that he was a great man.Its proven too many times to remember by myself and many others here in the pats he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and this new declassified audio recording is icing on the cake.

I thought everyone knew Saint Ronnie was a vindictive asshole. After he screwed up California he was then a loser for America. His policies are the number 1 reasons for homelessness and poverty in the state.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman:

could not have said it better myself.:2up::beer:
well--then--that's NOT racism
if he screwed the whole state---and not just blacks

Reagan was a complete and total fucking racist motherfucker. He enacted bullshit, unconstitutional gun control in California for the sole purpose of depriving the Black Panthers of the right to bear arms.

I am no fan of the Black Panthers, but FUCK THAT SHIT!!! I don't give a damn who is getting screwed, I will tolerate it from NOBODY, particularly on the issue of gun rights. We already have multitudes of commies trying to deprive Americans of the right to arms. We don't need spend-thrift, neocon, amnesty-granting ass wipes doing it too. If we lose that right, you can kiss all the others goodbye.

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I listened to the recording....couldn't tell who it was because it was an audio which can be easily faked.

This is Russian propaganda.

lol you idiots say everything is racist. No one cares anymore and all of you are insane.
I second that----
we DON'T CARE
in fact we LAUGH when they say ''''RACIST'''''
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Reagan was a racist
So is Trump
sure--sure
AND the blacks are NEVER racist --they can't be--correct?? because they are inhuman?
hahahhahahahah
Doesn’t excuse Reagan’s outright racism

Reagan thought blacks were inferior. Few think otherwise whether it's verbalized or not.

lol you idiots say everything is racist. No one cares anymore and all of you are insane.
I second that----
we DON'T CARE
Reagan was a racist
So is Trump
sure--sure
AND the blacks are NEVER racist --they can't be--correct?? because they are inhuman?
hahahhahahahah

One out of context comment from nearly 50 years ago, and you want to judge him on that? LOL!!!!

The man won the Cold War! The thing that you lefties were convinced would end the Human Race, over because of Ronald Reagan.

And you can't admit it.

I second that----
we DON'T CARE
Reagan was a racist
So is Trump
How so, liar?

Monkey see....monkey do
We really do need an economic collapse. It will reset everything. And not without pain for us all.

I second that----
we DON'T CARE
Reagan was a racist
So is Trump
sure--sure
hahahhahahahah
Never can prove anything.

Reagan and Nixon's racist conversation.

Excerpted from: Ronald Reagan's Long-Hidden Racist Conversation With Richard Nixon
“The past month has brought presidential racism back into the headlines. This October 1971 exchange between current and future presidents is a reminder that other presidents have subscribed to the racist belief that Africans or African Americans are somehow inferior. The most novel aspect of President Donald Trump’s racist gibes isn’t that he said them, but that he said them in public”.

Forum List

Back