Read: Understanding Obama And His Muslim Blood!

He called himself Barry Obama, or Barry Solteoro, depending, yes, until he was in college. So why the sudden name change to Barack Hussein in his adult years? I also presented that he expressed strong interest in Islam and believed himself as a Muslim while in Indonesia. Don't blame me, I didnt vote for him, people like you did.

Here was your lie:

His name WAS Barry Soltero for about 25 years of his life

That is what you claimed.

Yes- until Barack Obama was in his early twenties he was called 'Barry Obama'- why did you lie about President Obama's name being 'Barry Soltero' for about 25 years?

Some also knew him as Barry Soltero, including his classmates. You are missing the entire point, which is typical with you Oblahblah worshippers.

I am not missing any point- I am pointing out that you are liar- and that after pointing out your most obvious lie, why would anyone believe the rest of your BS?

Here was your lie:

Yes- until Barack Obama was in his early twenties he was called 'Barry Obama'- why did you lie about President Obama's name being 'Barry Soltero' for about 25 years?

Well, when Obama's mother divorced his father, and remarried an Indonesian named Lolo Soetero, and Barry Obama legally adopted his stepfather's name and became Barry Soetero, ignoramus!

Lolo Soetoro - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Barry Soetoro calon Presiden AS HOKI Harian Online KabarIndonesia

Obama.jpg

INTERNASIONAL
Barry Soetoro calon Presiden AS
Oleh : Nirina Oraw | 25-Jan-2007, 09:00:08 WIB

Siapa yang tak kenal dengan Barack Obama? Dia lahir di Honolulu pada 4 Augustus 1961, anak dari perkawinan Barack Husein Obama orang kulit hitam keturunan Kenya dengan ibu Stanley Aan Dunham wanita kulit putih keturunan Amerika totok. Ayah dan ibunya pertama kali ketemu di salah satu Universitas di Honolulu dan menikah. Perkawinan tersebut berakhir sewaktu Barack Obama berusia satu tahun.

Setelah Aan Dunham berpisah dengan Barack Husein Obama, Aan Dunham untuk yang kedua kalinya menikah dengan seorang mahasiswa bernama Lolo Soetoro Mangundikardjo dari Indonesia yang sedang menyelesaikan study untuk mengambil gelar Doktor dibidang geologi. Setelah menyelesaikan studynya, Lolo Soetoro memboyong keluarganya ke Indonesia.

Di Indonesia Barack Obama kecil sekolah di SD Fransiscus Asisi terdaftar atas nama Barry Soetoro. Barry kecil tinggal bersama ayahnya yang kedua Lolo Soetoro dan ibu Aan Dunham di daerah Menteng. Sebagaimana anak kecil lainnya Barry senang bermain dan kadang-kadang juga berantem dengan teman sepermainan. Barry dikenal cukup pandai berbahasa Indonesia, disekolah yang kesehariannya dia berbahasa Indonesia kecuali kalau di rumah berbahasa Inggris. Dia mengalami kesulitan berkomunikasi hanya dalam waktu enam bulan.
can you read that?
I think not...
for all we know it could be a detailed account of goat sex with Obama's pic photo shopped to it...

Apparently the Indonesians were proud that a local guy has become a US presidential candidate. Google translate, official Indonesian website.

U.S. Presidential candidate Barry Soetoro
By: Nirina Oraw | 25-Jan-2007, 09:00:08 AM

Who is not familiar with Barack Obama? He was born in Honolulu on 4 August 1961, the son of Barack Hussein Obama marriage blacks descent Kenya with mother Stanley Dunham Aan white female full-blooded American descent. His father and mother first met at one of the University in Honolulu and got married. The marriage ended when Barack Obama was one year old.

After parting with Aan Dunham Barack Hussein Obama, Aan Dunham married a second time with a student named Lolo Soetoro from Indonesia Mangundikardjowho is finishing studies to take a Doctorate in the field of geology. After completing study, Lolo Soetoro bringing his family to Indonesia.

In Indonesia, Barack Obama is a small elementary school in Assisi Franciscus registered in the name of Barry Soetoro. Barry lived with his father’s small second Aan Lolo Soetoro and Dunham’s mother in the Menteng area. As with other small children Barry happy to play and occasionally fight with friends. Barry known to be quite clever in Indonesian language, the daily school unless he speak Indonesian at home in English. He had difficulty communicating in just six months.

Barry has a half brother [sister] from his mother’s marriage with the father of L. Dunham Aan Soetoro yaitu Maya Kassandra Soetoro. Now Maya teaching in one of the state of American Universities.. Maya was married Asian descent and married to a man already in karuniai a princess.

Barry Soetoro small now bears the name of the descendants of his father – Barack Obama. Before becoming a senator, Barack Obama became a lecturer at a university in the state of Illinois. He has been married to American women and had children. Barack Obama and then appointed by a Democratic stronghold.

Now the United States brought two charismatic senator to go to the White House. .. in addition to Obama, another candidate is Hillary Clinton (59 years). It would be interesting to see, how the American people will give their support.

Because Barack Obama is not the type of person who easily forget history, as evidenced when he was sworn in as senator, he invited the family of his father from Kenya. During a disaster stricken Indonesia hit by bird flu again warm warm-discussed, Barack Obama came to Indonesia with all his old memories.

He called himself Barry Obama, or Barry Solteoro, depending, yes, until he was in college. So why the sudden name change to Barack Hussein in his adult years? I also presented that he expressed strong interest in Islam and believed himself as a Muslim while in Indonesia. Don't blame me, I didnt vote for him, people like you did.

Here was your lie:

Some also knew him as Barry Soltero, including his classmates. You are missing the entire point, which is typical with you Oblahblah worshippers.

I am not missing any point- I am pointing out that you are liar- and that after pointing out your most obvious lie, why would anyone believe the rest of your BS?

Here was your lie:

Well, when Obama's mother divorced his father, and remarried an Indonesian named Lolo Soetero, and Barry Obama legally adopted his stepfather's name and became Barry Soetero, ignoramus!

Okay- so you have stopped lying about Barack Obama being called 'Barry Soetero' for 25 years and have moved onto other lies?

When did Barack Obama legally adopt his stepfather's name? And how?

No such thing. The con artist used Barry Soetero and Barry Obama interchangeably.

Wonder what name He first used on His application for a foreign student ID!

When Obama steps down, all the dirt the media helped keep under the rug will start coming out. That is, if he isn't impeached beforehand. The media has turned into the propoganda wing of the Democrat party.

I wonder why Birthers screw goats!
So, you see, he WAS Barry Soetero.

And you got egg on your face.

So I ask again, what prompted him to decide to go back to his Islamic name in his adult years?

Me? I wasn't the one who blatantly lied like you did

Roudy: His name WAS Barry Soltero for about 25 years of his life

You keep wanting to have someone else wipe that off your face, but I am glad to keep pointing out that you lied about that as often as it takes.

Why did 'Barry' Obama want to be called by his full legal name when he was in college?

I think he mentions it in his book, but I don't really remember or care- why did William Clinton want to be called "Bill" or James Carter want to be called "Jimmy" or why did Ronnie Reagan want to be called Ronald? Really doesn't matter to me- why does it matter to you?

Here was your lie:

Here was your lie:

Lolo Soetoro - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Barry Soetoro calon Presiden AS HOKI Harian Online KabarIndonesia

Obama.jpg

INTERNASIONAL
Barry Soetoro calon Presiden AS
Oleh : Nirina Oraw | 25-Jan-2007, 09:00:08 WIB

Siapa yang tak kenal dengan Barack Obama? Dia lahir di Honolulu pada 4 Augustus 1961, anak dari perkawinan Barack Husein Obama orang kulit hitam keturunan Kenya dengan ibu Stanley Aan Dunham wanita kulit putih keturunan Amerika totok. Ayah dan ibunya pertama kali ketemu di salah satu Universitas di Honolulu dan menikah. Perkawinan tersebut berakhir sewaktu Barack Obama berusia satu tahun.

Setelah Aan Dunham berpisah dengan Barack Husein Obama, Aan Dunham untuk yang kedua kalinya menikah dengan seorang mahasiswa bernama Lolo Soetoro Mangundikardjo dari Indonesia yang sedang menyelesaikan study untuk mengambil gelar Doktor dibidang geologi. Setelah menyelesaikan studynya, Lolo Soetoro memboyong keluarganya ke Indonesia.

Di Indonesia Barack Obama kecil sekolah di SD Fransiscus Asisi terdaftar atas nama Barry Soetoro. Barry kecil tinggal bersama ayahnya yang kedua Lolo Soetoro dan ibu Aan Dunham di daerah Menteng. Sebagaimana anak kecil lainnya Barry senang bermain dan kadang-kadang juga berantem dengan teman sepermainan. Barry dikenal cukup pandai berbahasa Indonesia, disekolah yang kesehariannya dia berbahasa Indonesia kecuali kalau di rumah berbahasa Inggris. Dia mengalami kesulitan berkomunikasi hanya dalam waktu enam bulan.
can you read that?
I think not...
for all we know it could be a detailed account of goat sex with Obama's pic photo shopped to it...

Apparently the Indonesians were proud that a local guy has become a US presidential candidate. Google translate, official Indonesian website.

Barry Soetoro small now bears the name of the descendants of his father – Barack Obama.

Well I can see why you are so convinced.

You used Google translate......lol....Barry Soetoro small.....lol....

Here was your lie:

Here was your lie:

Okay- so you have stopped lying about Barack Obama being called 'Barry Soetero' for 25 years and have moved onto other lies?

No such thing. The con artist used Barry Soetero and Barry Obama interchangeably.

Just another of your lies.

Birthers- all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

In your specific case- nothing but lies.

For 4 years while Barack Obama was in Indonesia he was called Barry Soetoro. There is no evidence his name was ever legally changed, nor is there any evidence that Barack Obama ever used that name other than while he was a boy in Indonesia- and 6 year old's are not the ones who decide what name they will be called while living in a foreign country.

When Obama steps down, all the dirt the media helped keep under the rug will start coming out. That is, if he isn't impeached beforehand. The media has turned into the propoganda wing of the Democrat party.

Birthers are like Annie-

Tomorrow- Tomorrow

Birthers keep hoping someone will believe their lies speculation and innuendo- or that someone will find the 'proof' that they keep imagining is out there.

Here was your lie:

For 4 years while Barack Obama was in Indonesia he was called Barry Soetoro. There is no evidence his name was ever legally changed, nor is there any evidence that Barack Obama ever used that name other than while he was a boy in Indonesia- and 6 year old's are not the ones who decide what name they will be called while living in a foreign country.

Who gives a fuck if he changed his name legally! He was too young to begin with. His mom married an Indoneian and by law both she and Obama adopted the married man's last name Soetero. Get with the program.

He was called Barry Soetero. Now tell us why the change back?

Here was your lie:

Who gives a fuck if he changed his name legally! He was too young to begin with. His mom married an Indoneian and by law both she and Obama adopted the married man's last name Soetero. Get with the program.

'by law'- says you.

He was called Barry Soetero while he was in Indonesia with a stepfather named Soetero.

He has been called either Barry Obama or Barack Obama since he returned to Hawaii at age 10- why do you care?

So I ask again, what prompted him to decide to go back to his Islamic name in his adult years?
false! he is what he chooses to call himself.
he like everybody else, can change his name whenever he chooses......

'by law'- says you.

He was called Barry Soetero while he was in Indonesia with a stepfather named Soetero.

He has been called either Barry Obama or Barack Obama since he returned to Hawaii at age 10- why do you care?

So at some point in his adult years he decided to officially change his name back to the Muslim sounding Barack Hussein because he no longer identified with Barry or Barry Soetero. Even though Obama senior was a dead beat dad. Case closed.

Barry Soetero school records from Indonesia. Notice where it says "Islam" in the religion section. Ya think that's why?

BarrySoetoro-ObamainIndonesiawtrans.png

false! he is what he chooses to call himself.
he like everybody else, can change his name whenever he chooses......
And he chose to change his name to the Muslim name of Barack Hussien because.....

barryschoolregistration424_0.jpg

Maybe our "Barry" has always been a Muslim?

'by law'- says you.

So at some point in his adult years he decided to officially change his name back to the Muslim sounding Barack Hussein because he no longer identified with Barry or Barry Soetero. Even though Obama senior was a dead beat dad. Case closed.

'Barack Hussein'?

You can't keep your story straight can you? First you lie and claim that President Obama was known as 'Barry Soetoro for 25 years- now you claim he changed his name to 'Barack Hussein'?

President Obama has never been called "Barack Hussein" except by rightwing nutjobs who wanted to paint him as an A-RAB.

Barack Hussein Obama- as a child known as Barry Obama.
John Sidney McCain- as a child known as John McCain.

You are a Birther- and a liar

Case closed.

'by law'- says you.

Barry Soetero school records from Indonesia. Notice where it says "Islam" in the religion section. Ya think that's why?

Because that is what his stepfather put down for 6 year old Barack Obama?

I do know as an adult Barack Obama chose to become a Christian- I really don't care what his stepfather said about a 6 year old's faith.

Forum List

Back