Re: Officer Darren Wilson: Any expressions of regret?

One can only imagine how much time and effort Eric Holder and his staff spent trying to incriminate Officer Darren Wilson. Alas, it appears the policeman has been exonerated.

As I recall, there was a group of people here (do I really need to identify them?) who spent a similar amount of effort assuming the worst about Wilson's actions, declaring him guilty without knowing what the Grand Jury knew, and (of course) leveraging his assumed "guilt" to essentially condemn (white) police officers everywhere.

First, some congratulations. You were able to destroy the career of a (white) police officer, and you played a role in the environment that put his life at risk, and that of his family. As I understand it, he's still (understandably) in hiding.

You have also doubtlessly intimidated (white) police officers from coast to coast, who will now often (understandably) think twice when dealing with black suspects, which could not only put their own lives at further risk, but also possibly the lives and safety of other victims or potential victims.

Evidently this was all part of the plan, so congratulations on that victory.

Now that you have that, I'm curious. Do you:

(a) ...have even the tiniest bit of remorse or regret for the words you used regarding Officer Wilson? A little bit of shame or embarrassment? Or...

(b) ...plan on just avoiding, denying and/or deflecting so that you don't have to be responsible for the nasty words and sentiments you have provided?

So is it (a) or (b)?
Well the bold is a load of crap. We see stories of cops doing horrible things still all the time. We also know that within the context of what Holder found, is that the Police department are racists, which we knew, which we told you why things where so bad down there. Wilson regardless of what happened was the straw that broke the camels back. If it wasnt wilson it was going to be something else that did this. Wilson was just in the wrong place at the wrong time for this to happen.

but im sure you will be applying this same standard to everyone on here with more of these threads.

So in other words, the cherry picked portions of the DOJ that you agree with are valid while the ones finding systemic racial bias and harassment gets ignored by you...thanks for highlighting your intellectual dishonesty...

You are the one cherry-picking ... Not me.
I am interested in what is found that deserves to be exonerated or prosecuted to the extent of the law.

I don't give a shit what the people at the Justice Department think about what they cannot or will not prosecute.
That is the reason we ended up talking about this in the first place.
People were willing to entertain the idea their opinion makes a fucking difference in the eyes of the law.

Keep on cheery-picking and believing it makes a difference ... When the Justice Department can say whatever they want as long as they don't have to prove it in court.
They couldn't prove the guilt of Officer Wilson nor the fault of the Grand Jury ... And that is what I commented on.

One can only imagine how much time and effort Eric Holder and his staff spent trying to incriminate Officer Darren Wilson. Alas, it appears the policeman has been exonerated.

As I recall, there was a group of people here (do I really need to identify them?) who spent a similar amount of effort assuming the worst about Wilson's actions, declaring him guilty without knowing what the Grand Jury knew, and (of course) leveraging his assumed "guilt" to essentially condemn (white) police officers everywhere.

First, some congratulations. You were able to destroy the career of a (white) police officer, and you played a role in the environment that put his life at risk, and that of his family. As I understand it, he's still (understandably) in hiding.

You have also doubtlessly intimidated (white) police officers from coast to coast, who will now often (understandably) think twice when dealing with black suspects, which could not only put their own lives at further risk, but also possibly the lives and safety of other victims or potential victims.

Evidently this was all part of the plan, so congratulations on that victory.

Now that you have that, I'm curious. Do you:

(a) ...have even the tiniest bit of remorse or regret for the words you used regarding Officer Wilson? A little bit of shame or embarrassment? Or...

(b) ...plan on just avoiding, denying and/or deflecting so that you don't have to be responsible for the nasty words and sentiments you have provided?

So is it (a) or (b)?
Liberals have no shame or regret.

We all saw the hate spewed against the police and this cop in particular.

Not one of the shitheads here will take this thread as an opportunity to apologize.

Why would they? Thats part of the game now, never give an inch with these topics, we learned that from the right on numerous stories.

As Raymond Donovan once asked which office do I go to to get my reputation back so can Darren Wilson.

He has his reputation..He said himself that a young black guy his size made him feel like a 5 year old next to Hulk Hogan.

Thats his reputation...feeling like a little boy

3f611680a42d0132cbc2005056a9545d.jpg

Why did you neglect to mention the most important detail, Brown charged Wilson a second time.

Charged him? Stumble toward him is amazement. Yea Probably. Did the kid understand that his only course after being shot for the 6th time was to try and get to the motherfucker shooting him over stealing some cigarillos? Hell yea.

What would you have done dude? Just lie down and let the mother fucker finish you off with out a fight? The kid understood that he was being executed on the street for doing something stupid. He punched the cop. But seeing as how the kid already had shown he would commit violence on a cop, how is it that it is so amazing that eventually the kid understood that was his only chance.to live was to get to the gun. The mother fucking cop was not going to stop till he was empty.. And the kid was dead.

Still on the cop. If I shoot someone 5 times in the body, I don't need to shoot them in the head. And if the cop was still so scared after shooting the guy several times and still couldn't subdue him, the cops a pussy.

OK so you know more than the people that were there and all the scientist that reviewed the forensics. God it must hurt to be so fucking smart.

So in other words, the cherry picked portions of the DOJ that you agree with are valid while the ones finding systemic racial bias and harassment gets ignored by you...thanks for highlighting your intellectual dishonesty...

You are the one cherry-picking ... Not me.
I am interested in what is found that deserves to be exonerated or prosecuted to the extent of the law.

I don't give a shit what the people at the Justice Department think about what they cannot or will not prosecute.
That is the reason we ended up talking about this in the first place.
People were willing to entertain the idea their opinion makes a fucking difference in the eyes of the law.

Keep on cheery-picking and believing it makes a difference ... When the Justice Department can say whatever they want as long as they don't have to prove it in court.
They couldn't prove the guilt of Officer Wilson nor the fault of the Grand Jury ... And that is what I commented on.

You don't give a damn about the DOJ report yet you want to pick and choose which issues it contains that have merit in your one sided rant...but that's not cherry picking in your mind...sure...sure...

Well at least I get to see another OP thread of the blind leading the blind, on race relations in Ferguson...

Yeah never mind that your whole narrative was total bullshit. Never mind you destroyed an innocent man's life. Never mind that entire businesses were destroyed and people's livelihood's destroyed. Never mind that you trivialized the death a young man by turning into a circus. Never mind that the AG went to great lengths to find guilt, and then when it was obvious that there was absolutely no wrong doing, in order to placate the rampaging masses, he indicted an entire police department using statistics that prove no wrong doing at all.

Yeah...never mind all that... you people are worse than scum of the Earth.
oh cry me a river you sack of shit. You sit there and get on your cross, and in the next topic you are calling the left every name under the sun. I can link you to NUMEROUS, thousands of posts on here where your righties are calling the left the most vile and nasty shit ever.
Go fuck yourself you hypocrite

Well at least I get to see another OP thread of the blind leading the blind, on race relations in Ferguson...

Yeah never mind that your whole narrative was total bullshit. Never mind you destroyed an innocent man's life. Never mind that entire businesses were destroyed and people's livelihood's destroyed. Never mind that you trivialized the death a young man by turning into a circus. Never mind that the AG went to great lengths to find guilt, and then when it was obvious that there was absolutely no wrong doing, in order to placate the rampaging masses, he indicted an entire police department using statistics that prove no wrong doing at all.

Yeah...never mind all that... you people are worse than scum of the Earth.
oh cry me a river you sack of shit. You sit there and get on your cross, and in the next topic you are calling the left every name under the sun. I can link you to NUMEROUS, thousands of posts on here where your righties are calling the left the most vile and nasty shit ever.
Go fuck yourself you hypocrite
I sure did a lot by just posting...guess I don't know my own strength...

You don't give a damn about the DOJ report yet you want to pick and choose which issues it contains that have merit in your one sided rant...but that's not cherry picking in your mind...sure...sure...

I said I don't give a damn about what people say or think in regards to the law ... What can you prosecute?
Otherwise it is just empty allegations and pie in the sky bullshit ... Which you seem to have an extra helping of.

Ferguson officials circulated racist emails
The Justice Department said during the course of the investigation it found numerous racist emails sent by Ferguson officials from their city email accounts and apparently "during work hours." Here's a sampling:

One email "stated that President Barack Obama would not be President for very long because 'what black man holds a steady job for four years'," according to the report.

Another email, the DOJ said, "described a man seeking to obtain 'welfare' for his dogs because they are 'mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can’t speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddies are.'"

And yet another email, the report said, depicted President Obama as a chimpanzee.

Now watch the faggots here dodge this as "not being proof" of racism. Watch 'em.

It's not a dodge to say it's just more off topic bullshit. The thread was specifically about Wilson and the lefts response, not the department. Maybe you should read the OP again and try to stay on topic.

I said I don't give a damn about what people say or think in regards to the law ... What can you prosecute?
Otherwise it is just empty allegations and pie in the sky bullshit ... Which you seem to have an extra helping of.

You choose to believe some and dismiss other portions of the same report and refuse to truthfully call it cherry picking...what were you saying about pie in the sky and bullshit, again...smh.

Yikes, I just remembered why I try to stay out of these race threads while reading through this one.

The Justice Department said during the course of the investigation it found numerous racist emails sent by Ferguson officials from their city email accounts and apparently "during work hours." Here's a sampling:

One email "stated that President Barack Obama would not be President for very long because 'what black man holds a steady job for four years'," according to the report.

Another email, the DOJ said, "described a man seeking to obtain 'welfare' for his dogs because they are 'mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can’t speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddies are.'"

And yet another email, the report said, depicted President Obama as a chimpanzee.

Now watch the faggots here dodge this as "not being proof" of racism. Watch 'em.

It's not a dodge to say it's just more off topic bullshit. The thread was specifically about Wilson and the lefts response, not the department. Maybe you should read the OP again and try to stay on topic.

Lets see...Is this thread about the DA latitude? No?

Actually I do, the DA has wide latitude as to what evidence is presented, though not required to provide exculpatory evidence, he has every right to do so. You ever thought the DA realized he had suborn perjury early on in the grand jury proceedings by putting some of the flakes on the stand and felt obligated in the name of justice to provide all evidence?

Take your own advice fucktard. nice dodge

NO!!!!...the op's rant doesn't specifically point to Wilson.
It's a cry baby assed manifesto about poor white police officers and:
You were able to destroy the career of a (white) police officer, and you played a role in the environment that put his life at risk, and that of his family. As I understand it, he's still (understandably) in hiding.

So the "environment in which this department and this officer operated in is indeed a portion of the topic...

You choose to believe some and dismiss other portions of the same report and refuse to truthfully call it cherry picking...what were you saying about pie in the sky and bullshit, again...smh.

You are dumbass as well ... And cannot read.

I didn't choose to believe anything ... Just understand what they are willing to prosecute.
I understand the difference in having an opinion and being able to prove it holds any merit in a court of law.

Sorry you are stuck riding the short bus.

Forum List

Back