Re: Officer Darren Wilson: Any expressions of regret?

One can only imagine how much time and effort Eric Holder and his staff spent trying to incriminate Officer Darren Wilson. Alas, it appears the policeman has been exonerated.

As I recall, there was a group of people here (do I really need to identify them?) who spent a similar amount of effort assuming the worst about Wilson's actions, declaring him guilty without knowing what the Grand Jury knew, and (of course) leveraging his assumed "guilt" to essentially condemn (white) police officers everywhere.

First, some congratulations. You were able to destroy the career of a (white) police officer, and you played a role in the environment that put his life at risk, and that of his family. As I understand it, he's still (understandably) in hiding.

You have also doubtlessly intimidated (white) police officers from coast to coast, who will now often (understandably) think twice when dealing with black suspects, which could not only put their own lives at further risk, but also possibly the lives and safety of other victims or potential victims.

Evidently this was all part of the plan, so congratulations on that victory.

Now that you have that, I'm curious. Do you:

(a) ...have even the tiniest bit of remorse or regret for the words you used regarding Officer Wilson? A little bit of shame or embarrassment? Or...

(b) ...plan on just avoiding, denying and/or deflecting so that you don't have to be responsible for the nasty words and sentiments you have provided?

So is it (a) or (b)?

Nice to pretend that holder wasn't fair.

Let me know when the rightwingnuts express one note of regret that the cops in the area engaged in a pattern and practice of racism

Its fun to watch the racists having no choice but to agree with Holder.

No doubt they'll be back to lying about him tomorrow.
That's great PC Police "racist" deflection and all.

But what about Wilson?

Were you going to actually address the point of the thread, or are you planning on just avoiding it?

Wilson is a murderer. He deserves whatever he gets. Karma.

Well at least I get to see another OP thread of the blind leading the blind, on race relations in Ferguson...

Yeah never mind that your whole narrative was total bullshit. Never mind you destroyed an innocent man's life. Never mind that entire businesses were destroyed and people's livelihood's destroyed. Never mind that you trivialized the death a young man by turning into a circus. Never mind that the AG went to great lengths to find guilt, and then when it was obvious that there was absolutely no wrong doing, in order to placate the rampaging masses, he indicted an entire police department using statistics that prove no wrong doing at all.

Yeah...never mind all that... you people are worse than scum of the Earth.
The evidence uncovered did show racial bias towards the community as a whole...the incident with the Brown kid getting killed only set off the powder keg that had been building for years...
Gee, maybe this will teach :blsmile:s to vote in local elections.
It don't work unless you run in the popular party of the local elections....

One can only imagine how much time and effort Eric Holder and his staff spent trying to incriminate Officer Darren Wilson. Alas, it appears the policeman has been exonerated.

As I recall, there was a group of people here (do I really need to identify them?) who spent a similar amount of effort assuming the worst about Wilson's actions, declaring him guilty without knowing what the Grand Jury knew, and (of course) leveraging his assumed "guilt" to essentially condemn (white) police officers everywhere.

First, some congratulations. You were able to destroy the career of a (white) police officer, and you played a role in the environment that put his life at risk, and that of his family. As I understand it, he's still (understandably) in hiding.

You have also doubtlessly intimidated (white) police officers from coast to coast, who will now often (understandably) think twice when dealing with black suspects, which could not only put their own lives at further risk, but also possibly the lives and safety of other victims or potential victims.

(a) ...have even the tiniest bit of remorse or regret for the words you used regarding Officer Wilson? A little bit of shame or embarrassment? Or...

(b) ...plan on just avoiding, denying and/or deflecting so that you don't have to be responsible for the nasty words and sentiments you have provided?

So is it (a) or (b)?

Let me know when the rightwingnuts express one note of regret that the cops in the area engaged in a pattern and practice of racism

But what about Wilson?

Were you going to actually address the point of the thread, or are you planning on just avoiding it?

Wilson killed the kid. He didn't have to. That's on him.

He's the one who needs to do some apologizing.

I believe Wilson's account of what happened like I believe OJ Simpson's account of what happened. Juries don't always get it right.

Earmuffs!

Grand juries don't get it right, Justice Department doesn't get it right, faggot lefty clown keyboard warrior gets it right.

I get it now.

So is it (a) or (b)?

But what about Wilson?

I believe Wilson's account of what happened like I believe OJ Simpson's account of what happened. Juries don't always get it right.

Earmuffs!

Grand juries don't get it right, Justice Department doesn't get it right, faggot lefty clown keyboard warrior gets it right.

I get it now.

Quiet wacko

So is it (a) or (b)?

But what about Wilson?

Earmuffs!

I get it now.

You seem upset.

Do juries always get it right? Come on, nutter. Tell me you think juries always get it right.

Well at least I get to see another OP thread of the blind leading the blind, on race relations in Ferguson...

Yeah never mind that your whole narrative was total bullshit. Never mind you destroyed an innocent man's life. Never mind that entire businesses were destroyed and people's livelihood's destroyed. Never mind that you trivialized the death a young man by turning into a circus. Never mind that the AG went to great lengths to find guilt, and then when it was obvious that there was absolutely no wrong doing, in order to placate the rampaging masses, he indicted an entire police department using statistics that prove no wrong doing at all.

Yeah...never mind all that... you people are worse than scum of the Earth.
The evidence uncovered did show racial bias towards the community as a whole...the incident with the Brown kid getting killed only set off the powder keg that had been building for years...
Gee, maybe this will teach :blsmile:s to vote in local elections.
It don't work unless you run in the popular party of the local elections....

Excuses, excuses.

Blacks have no political power in a black community because they spend their money on bling-bling, tats, Jordans and spinners, instead of investing in black politicians.

Wake up or stay on the plantation.

But what about Wilson?

Earmuffs!

I get it now.

Do juries always get it right? Come on, nutter. Tell me you think juries always get it right.

Only God always gets it right.

Holders own dept calls him a liar but let's not let that get in the way of a good lynching lie.

So is it (a) or (b)?

There was no indication of that about Wilson, who is the actual topic of the thread. You just provide more ignorant deflection from the real subject.

No. There wasn't ENOUGH for a civil rights action. There was for an indictment but the DA screwed it up intentionally

More BS, the DOJ agreed with the conclusions of the grand jury and was more specific as to why, the evidence didn't support anything but the ultimate conclusion that Wilson acted properly.

Pussy white cop, supposedly trained in street tactics and unarmed combat puts his pussy self in a position to be attacked and overcome when he tries to get out of his police vehicle. Mistake number one. By being so close to this HUGE CRAZED Cigarillo stealing criminal, he put him self in a very poor tactical position. When he tries to get out, the kid slams the door on him. Punches him, the cop immediately goes for his gun, the kid does the same, A shot is fired and the kid is hit in the hand.

He (Brown) backs off the SUV and continues to back up.
The cop gets out and starts firing. And shoots the kid till he knows he is dead. And the kid had no weapon of any kind in his hand.

And some of you (I won't name any names) think the cop got fucked? He deserves everything coming to him. His stupid ass actions are at fault for all that has happened.

Is that how they train the cops in Ferguson Mac. For minor theft, its a shoot to kill offense. If black.

Did the black kid fuck up? He sure did. Any one of you ever fuck up when you were 19yo. Lots of young men have fought with cops but they didn't fucking get killed for it. Lots of kids have committed minor theft but they didn't get shot 12 times for it.

What the fuck is wrong with some of you? Why you like pussy cops? Did the cop just trust that the racism and intimidation tactics they were using on the blacks would protect him from any possible attack? Stupid cop.

Had the kid just finally heard and had enough of the police departments treatment that he flipped and went way over the line in punching the cop? Kid full of testosterone and adrenaline making poor decisions. Stupid kid.

Would the cop have pulled right up next to the kid if the kid was displaying a gun? Fuck no. And the cop should have treated his approach as if the kid was armed. Not make himself a sitting duck right next to this huge crazed cigarillo stealing kid.

It's on the cop for not doing his job properly. He was hired to handle situations just like what he encountered with professionalism and not end up killing someone over petty theft. No matter the color of the criminal.

So is it (a) or (b)?

But what about Wilson?

Wilson will be fine. He and Zimmerman will hook up and travel around the country fighting equality anywhere they see it.

So is it (a) or (b)?

But what about Wilson?

Earmuffs!

Credible eye witnesses say you're wrong, forensic evidence says you're wrong. A person doesn't have to possess a weapon to be lethal, Brown had already shown a propensity for violence and then charged Wilson. Deny it all you want, you're wrong.

Pussy white cop, supposedly trained in street tactics and unarmed combat puts his pussy self in a position to be attacked and overcome when he tries to get out of his police vehicle. Mistake number one. By being so close to this HUGE CRAZED Cigarillo stealing criminal, he put him self in a very poor tactical position. When he tries to get out, the kid slams the door on him. Punches him, the cop immediately goes for his gun, the kid does the same, A shot is fired and the kid is hit in the hand.

The cop gets out and starts firing. And shoots the kid till he knows he is dead. And the kid had no weapon of any kind in his hand.

And some of you (I won't name any names) think the cop got fucked? He deserves everything coming to him. His stupid ass actions are at fault for all that has happened.

Is that how they train the cops in Ferguson Mac. For minor theft, its a shoot to kill offense. If black.

Did the black kid fuck up? He sure did. Any one of you ever fuck up when you were 19yo. Lots of young men have fought with cops but they didn't fucking get killed for it. Lots of kids have committed minor theft but they didn't get shot 12 times for it.

What the fuck is wrong with some of you? Why you like pussy cops? Did the cop just trust that the racism and intimidation tactics they were using on the blacks would protect him from any possible attack? Stupid cop.

Had the kid just finally heard and had enough of the police departments treatment that he flipped and went way over the line in punching the cop? Kid full of testosterone and adrenaline making poor decisions. Stupid kid.

Would the cop have pulled right up next to the kid if the kid was displaying a gun? Fuck no. And the cop should have treated his approach as if the kid was armed. Not make himself a sitting duck right next to this huge crazed cigarillo stealing kid.

It's on the cop for not doing his job properly. He was hired to handle situations just like what he encountered with professionalism and not end up killing someone over petty theft. No matter the color of the criminal.
You forgot the hands up, don't shoot bit and getting shot in the back.

You forgot the hands up, don't shoot bit and getting shot in the back.

Shot on his knees, while begging for mercy; plugged right in the nape of the neck.

Why, the powder burns proved it.

So is it (a) or (b)?

But what about Wilson?

Wilson will be fine. He and Zimmerman will hook up and travel around the country fighting equality anywhere they see it.

Eguality???

You mean the right to steal, rough up store owners, and strut down the middle of the street all full of self-esteem for your acts?

Hey, karma got that fat bastard, and within minutes of stealing, and assaulting a little man 1/3 his size, he was dead in the streets like the rabid dog he was.

I love it.

Why did you neglect to mention the most important detail, Brown charged Wilson a second time.

A lot of hate from the far right: fuck em.

Some from the far left, so same to them.

There are obviously problems at the police department in Ferguson.

All in all, the second MB reached into the car I would have put a bullet in his head.

I rarely agree with you Jake ... But what a pleasure.
The thing to take away in regards to race relations ... Is that if we are going to have a honest discussion about race, it needs to start with honesty.

The Justice Department ended up supporting Officer Wilson and the Grand Jury's decision.
Both Officer Wilson and members of the Grand Jury were under threat of violence over perceived racism.
A lot of the perception came from lies and deliberate misinterpretations of the evidence ... Then was foolishly promoted by overzealous politicians and race pimps.

If the only tactic we ever see in regards to race relations is an outright "witch-hunt" ... Then it is safe to say it will never go anywhere positive.

Odd...you state that this issue needs to be dealt with in an honest manner.
However you point out the perceived actions of "overzealous politicians and race pimps."

Where is the rest of your "honest" condemnation of the systemic racial bias towards Black people by the police and court system in Ferguson...after all...you said honesty was needed.

So is it (a) or (b)?

But what about Wilson?

A huge similarity here is that they both are playing their victim cards to the hilt.

Both gz and Wilson made choices and they should be held responsible for those choices.That may mean neither can get a job because people know they can't be trusted.

Forum List

Back