Re: Officer Darren Wilson: Any expressions of regret?

One can only imagine how much time and effort Eric Holder and his staff spent trying to incriminate Officer Darren Wilson. Alas, it appears the policeman has been exonerated.

As I recall, there was a group of people here (do I really need to identify them?) who spent a similar amount of effort assuming the worst about Wilson's actions, declaring him guilty without knowing what the Grand Jury knew, and (of course) leveraging his assumed "guilt" to essentially condemn (white) police officers everywhere.

First, some congratulations. You were able to destroy the career of a (white) police officer, and you played a role in the environment that put his life at risk, and that of his family. As I understand it, he's still (understandably) in hiding.

You have also doubtlessly intimidated (white) police officers from coast to coast, who will now often (understandably) think twice when dealing with black suspects, which could not only put their own lives at further risk, but also possibly the lives and safety of other victims or potential victims.

Evidently this was all part of the plan, so congratulations on that victory.

Now that you have that, I'm curious. Do you:

(a) ...have even the tiniest bit of remorse or regret for the words you used regarding Officer Wilson? A little bit of shame or embarrassment? Or...

(b) ...plan on just avoiding, denying and/or deflecting so that you don't have to be responsible for the nasty words and sentiments you have provided?

So is it (a) or (b)?

Nice to pretend that holder wasn't fair.

Let me know when the rightwingnuts express one note of regret that the cops in the area engaged in a pattern and practice of racism

There was no indication of that about Wilson, who is the actual topic of the thread. You just provide more ignorant deflection from the real subject.

No. There wasn't ENOUGH for a civil rights action. There was for an indictment but the DA screwed it up intentionally

More BS, the DOJ agreed with the conclusions of the grand jury and was more specific as to why, the evidence didn't support anything but the ultimate conclusion that Wilson acted properly.

You don't understand the criteria for a 1983 action OR for an indictment.

Hey everyone feel bad for the guy who shot someone because I'm making an emotional plea to do so.

I'm sorry, he's a bitch with a badge. His life is destroyed? Good. Fuck him.

He expresses no regret and neither should anyone else

Why did you neglect to mention the most important detail, Brown charged Wilson a second time.

Charged him? Stumble toward him is amazement. Yea Probably. Did the kid understand that his only course after being shot for the 6th time was to try and get to the motherfucker shooting him over stealing some cigarillos? Hell yea.

What would you have done dude? Just lie down and let the mother fucker finish you off with out a fight? The kid understood that he was being executed on the street for doing something stupid. He punched the cop. But seeing as how the kid already had shown he would commit violence on a cop, how is it that it is so amazing that eventually the kid understood that was his only chance.to live was to get to the gun. The mother fucking cop was not going to stop till he was empty.. And the kid was dead.

Still on the cop. If I shoot someone 5 times in the body, I don't need to shoot them in the head. And if the cop was still so scared after shooting the guy several times and still couldn't subdue him, the cops a pussy.

One can only imagine how much time and effort Eric Holder and his staff spent trying to incriminate Officer Darren Wilson. Alas, it appears the policeman has been exonerated.

As I recall, there was a group of people here (do I really need to identify them?) who spent a similar amount of effort assuming the worst about Wilson's actions, declaring him guilty without knowing what the Grand Jury knew, and (of course) leveraging his assumed "guilt" to essentially condemn (white) police officers everywhere.

First, some congratulations. You were able to destroy the career of a (white) police officer, and you played a role in the environment that put his life at risk, and that of his family. As I understand it, he's still (understandably) in hiding.

You have also doubtlessly intimidated (white) police officers from coast to coast, who will now often (understandably) think twice when dealing with black suspects, which could not only put their own lives at further risk, but also possibly the lives and safety of other victims or potential victims.

(a) ...have even the tiniest bit of remorse or regret for the words you used regarding Officer Wilson? A little bit of shame or embarrassment? Or...

(b) ...plan on just avoiding, denying and/or deflecting so that you don't have to be responsible for the nasty words and sentiments you have provided?

So is it (a) or (b)?

Let me know when the rightwingnuts express one note of regret that the cops in the area engaged in a pattern and practice of racism

Its fun to watch the racists having no choice but to agree with Holder.

No doubt they'll be back to lying about him tomorrow.
That's great PC Police "racist" deflection and all.

But what about Wilson?

Were you going to actually address the point of the thread, or are you planning on just avoiding it?

Wilson will be fine. He and Zimmerman will hook up and travel around the country fighting equality anywhere they see it.

A huge similarity here is that they both are playing their victim cards to the hilt.

Both gz and Wilson made choices and they should be held responsible for those choices.That may mean neither can get a job because people know they can't be trusted.

So is it (a) or (b)?

Its fun to watch the racists having no choice but to agree with Holder.

No doubt they'll be back to lying about him tomorrow.
That's great PC Police "racist" deflection and all.

But what about Wilson?

Were you going to actually address the point of the thread, or are you planning on just avoiding it?

Wilson will be fine. He and Zimmerman will hook up and travel around the country fighting equality anywhere they see it.

Eguality???

You mean the right to steal, rough up store owners, and strut down the middle of the street all full of self-esteem for your acts?

Hey, karma got that fat bastard, and within minutes of stealing, and assaulting a little man 1/3 his size, he was dead in the streets like the rabid dog he was.

I love it.

Blah blah blah blah

AnderN20150306_low.jpg

The white political, legal and Police systems in Ferguson Mo are corrupt and degraded beyond repair. That POS chief Jackson needs to be tarred and feathered out of town on a rail...they need to reveal the names and pictures of the bastards mentioned as sending e mail...they need to tell us the names of the cops who abused the Blacks ...all those mo fo s need merciless legal retribution

A lot of hate from the far right: fuck em.

Some from the far left, so same to them.

There are obviously problems at the police department in Ferguson.

All in all, the second MB reached into the car I would have put a bullet in his head.

I rarely agree with you Jake ... But what a pleasure.
The thing to take away in regards to race relations ... Is that if we are going to have a honest discussion about race, it needs to start with honesty.

The Justice Department ended up supporting Officer Wilson and the Grand Jury's decision.
Both Officer Wilson and members of the Grand Jury were under threat of violence over perceived racism.
A lot of the perception came from lies and deliberate misinterpretations of the evidence ... Then was foolishly promoted by overzealous politicians and race pimps.

If the only tactic we ever see in regards to race relations is an outright "witch-hunt" ... Then it is safe to say it will never go anywhere positive.

Odd...you state that this issue needs to be dealt with in an honest manner.
However you point out the perceived actions of "overzealous politicians and race pimps."

Where is the rest of your "honest" condemnation of the systemic racial bias towards Black people by the police and court system in Ferguson...after all...you said honesty was needed.

However you point out the perceived actions of "overzealous politicians and race pimps."

Where is the rest of your "honest" condemnation of the systemic racial bias towards Black people by the police and court system in Ferguson...after all...you said honesty was needed.

The Police Department wasn't charged with anything either ... And the report can say whatever it wants if it doesn't have to prove anything in court.
But that is beside the question ... And nothing I was commenting towards.

If there is wrong doing on the part of the Department ... Prosecute them according to the law.
Otherwise ... The report did address the possible guilt of Officer Wilson and the idea the Grand Jury was at fault.
In neither case was there evidence to prosecute ... And that is what I was referring to.

If you want the "witch-hunt" to continue in unsupported allegations that no one wants to prosecute ... Then continue on.

While many of the alleged incidents in the report appeared to be especially harsh, a few stood out. Here are five of the most shocking incidents laid out by the DOJ:

5 Points On The Most Shocking Incidents From The DOJ Ferguson Report

Black woman shocked with stun gun for not removing bracelets
In August 2010, the report said, a black woman in the Ferguson City Jail refused to remove her bracelets. In response, an officer used a stun gun on the woman "even though there were five officers present and the woman posed no physical threat," according to the report.

Black man arrested on 8 counts after seen sitting in car
In the summer of 2012, a Ferguson police officer approached a black man who was cooling off in his car after playing basketball, according to the report. The windows were tinted darker than is allowed under Ferguson code, which the Justice Department said gave the officer legitimate cause to approach the man.

But that's when things took a turn.

The officer accused the man of being a pedophile, the report said. The officer ordered the man out of the car "for a pat-down despite having no reason to believe he was armed."

When the man refused a pat-down, the report said, the officer arrested him, allegedly with a gun pointed at the man's head.

The Justice Department's report said the man was arrested on suspicion of eight counts, "including making a false declaration for initially providing the short form of his first name." The report did not name the man but compared it to giving the name "Mike" instead of "Michael."

The DOJ also noted the man lost his job as a federal government contractor because of the arrest.

Ferguson officials circulated racist emails
The Justice Department said during the course of the investigation it found numerous racist emails sent by Ferguson officials from their city email accounts and apparently "during work hours." Here's a sampling:

One email "stated that President Barack Obama would not be President for very long because 'what black man holds a steady job for four years'," according to the report.

Another email, the DOJ said, "described a man seeking to obtain 'welfare' for his dogs because they are 'mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can’t speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddies are.'"

And yet another email, the report said, depicted President Obama as a chimpanzee.

Officer used stun gun on black man who was already on the ground
In January 2013, a Ferguson police officer stopped a black man who was spotted walking away from someone sitting in a truck, the report said. The officer went to arrest the man but "did not articulate any reasonable suspicion that criminal activity was afoot," according to the report.

When the man refused to answer the officer's questions or submit to a pat-down, the officer allegedly grabbed the man by the belt and pulled out a stun gun. The report said man then crossed his arms and said he did nothing wrong.

The officer then reportedly used his stun gun on the man for a five-second cycle and the man fell to the ground. The report said officer then quickly used the stun gun again while the man was on the ground.

The officer defended his use of the stun gun by saying that the man tried to stand up, according to the report. However, a camera attached to the weapon found that the man initially "made no aggressive movement toward the officer" and that he then "never tried to stand — he only writhed in pain on the ground."

The video captured by the weapon also showed that the officer continuously shocked the man with the stun gun for longer than 20 seconds.

Officers use stun gun on man for 'trespassing' at house where he'd been invited
In January 2015, officers reportedly tried to arrest a black man for trespassing at the home of his girlfriend's grandparents, even though he had been invited to the home. Officers said that the man tried to resist arrest, leading multiple officers to approach him.

Seven officers allegedly hit the man and used stun guns, according to the report. The DOJ said "the young man suffered head lacerations with significant bleeding."

The Police Department wasn't charged with anything either ... And the report can say whatever it wants if it doesn't have to prove anything in court.

What? The police werent charged and even if they were it doesnt matter.

What a perfect circle of bullshit.

If there is wrong doing on the part of the Department ... Prosecute them according to the law.

Not IF....There was wrong doing. And since you cant lock up a police department your solution is another dodge.

Otherwise ... The report did address the possible guilt of Officer Wilson and the idea the Grand Jury was at fault.
In neither case was there evidence to prosecute ... And that is what I was referring to.

If you want the "witch-hunt" to continue in unsupported allegations that no one wants to prosecute ... Then continue on.

Uhhh because you cant prove someone acted based on racism because you cant prove someone is racist. If you could prove such a thing the defenders of Wilson would have some concrete examples of what is 100% racist.

They cant...which means they want proof of racism and they dont know what proves racism.

Its perfect.

So in other words, the cherry picked portions of the DOJ that you agree with are valid while the ones finding systemic racial bias and harassment gets ignored by you...thanks for highlighting your intellectual dishonesty...

Now if a gang of Negroes was doing the white folks like the white folks Mafia in Ferguson were doing the Negroes Drudge and Limbaugh and Fox would be doing the wild Fandango with their hair on fire 24/7/365

Ferguson officials circulated racist emails
The Justice Department said during the course of the investigation it found numerous racist emails sent by Ferguson officials from their city email accounts and apparently "during work hours." Here's a sampling:

One email "stated that President Barack Obama would not be President for very long because 'what black man holds a steady job for four years'," according to the report.

Another email, the DOJ said, "described a man seeking to obtain 'welfare' for his dogs because they are 'mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can’t speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddies are.'"

And yet another email, the report said, depicted President Obama as a chimpanzee.

Now watch the faggots here dodge this as "not being proof" of racism. Watch 'em.

So in other words, the cherry picked portions of the DOJ that you agree with are valid while the ones finding systemic racial bias and harassment gets ignored by you...thanks for highlighting your intellectual dishonesty...
That is why I treat those assholes with insolence and disrespect they have it coming

So is it (a) or (b)?

There was no indication of that about Wilson, who is the actual topic of the thread. You just provide more ignorant deflection from the real subject.

No. There wasn't ENOUGH for a civil rights action. There was for an indictment but the DA screwed it up intentionally

More BS, the DOJ agreed with the conclusions of the grand jury and was more specific as to why, the evidence didn't support anything but the ultimate conclusion that Wilson acted properly.

You don't understand the criteria for a 1983 action OR for an indictment.

Actually I do, the DA has wide latitude as to what evidence is presented, though not required to provide exculpatory evidence, he has every right to do so. You ever thought the DA realized he had suborn perjury early on in the grand jury proceedings by putting some of the flakes on the stand and felt obligated in the name of justice to provide all evidence?

Forum List

Back