RE Left and Right support Donald Trump: Too bad we don't have a coalition style govt!

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Wow I was talking with friends, mostly independent, who support Trump and Sanders for different reasons.

Too bad we don't have a coalition style govt, because we could actually AGREE and use all the candidates different talents in different areas!

One liberal friend pointed out he'd rather have Trump be the point man addressing Americans INTERNALLY, but rather have Clinton or someone else with Foreign Policy and addressing international leaders diplomatically.

This falls in line with what I envisioned with
* an Internal and External President (dividing the domestic issues from military and foreign policy/economy)
* an Internal and External Vice President (basically in charge of revamping govt reform where programs that really belong to states, people, private sector or parties can be shifted back to local controls instead of fighting where people and parties will never agree to let federal govt be in charge unless the programs run THEIR way)

I still would love to see Trump put together a cabinet and announce he would appoint
* Ted Cruz for the Supreme Court
* Sanders and Clinton in charge of cleaning up "social legislation" abused for corporate politics
and shift the programs back locally to states, party etc.
* Carson and Democrats in charge of reforming the prison system so the resources saved can be repurposed for health care, medical education and service internships to provide cost effective sustainable access
* (also refining the Justice system to provide more conflict resolution, mediation and assistance with restitution, reimbursements or credits back to taxpayers; perhaps under the progressive idea of expanding the Justice dept into a Dept of Peace and Justice where nonviolent conflict resolution and Restorative Justice are emphasized as equal alternatives)
* Allen West and Republicans in charge of cleaning up VA and paying back taxpayers for out of control military spending and destruction at taxpayers expense
etc etc.
* Green Party in charge of assessing issues of environmental corrections and cleanup
* Libertarians, Constitutionalists, and Workers Parties in charge of setting up sustainable production, education and service facilities along the border in place of trafficking and slave labor outsourcing

I'd love to see the candidates' supporters and political parties
call a convention to map out which areas, which solutions,
and which parties and leaders would be recommended for each.

And lobby Clinton, Trump, Sanders and Cruz to organize a collaborative team
that uses the best of everyone's talents to address each and every issue out there comprehensively.

otherwise we end up with officials who can only do so much of this,
and the rest remains unaddressed and passed to the next administration or generation to deal with.

Why not lay out a long term plans and review and revise them, with all candidates and parties
contributing ideas for solutions to improve on the reforms while they are tested out?

That way, no matter which parties have leaders taking over Congress, Courts or the White House,
there is a continuous plan to clean up areas of govt and agreed solutions that can get done over time,
regardless who is in and out of office.

Neighbor sent me a joke about this election yesterday, and I replied that I saw no one to vote for, and everyone to vote against.

She replied she and a friend of hers had come to the same decision.

So have my brother and sister.

Forum List

Back