Re-election Prospects.

he beats EVERY REPUBLICAN in polls.....

especially palin...whom he beats by about 20 points

he may actually get re-elected simply because there isn't anyone out there who can beat him

Who he beats in polls in December 2010 is completely irrelevant.

Unemployment at 10%

Gas at $5.00 per gallon and

he declared a moratorium on drilling.

I give him a slim to nothing chance.

Your side has nobody who can beat him, gas is perceived to be a repub problem and Obama had a big December. All he has to do is continue pointing out wingnut bad decisions and go about his business ie. continue fighting for all Americans not just for big oil, big insurance and the wealthiest among us.

Obama "had a big December?" Really? I'm trying to imagine how little it must take to impress his followers at this point. Didn't Obama agree to extend reduced taxes for Everyone, including the "wealthiest among us?"

"Gas is preceived to be a 'Republican Problem'"....I doubt Jimmy Carter would agree.

If your post is any reflection of how wacked Obamots have become, then Mit Romney better start planning to move into the White House.

Stfu, perv.

If the GOP tries to use the 2010 elections as a barometer for 2012 Presidential election, they will be crushed. If 2010 taught us anything, it is that if you run extreme tea bagging candidates for major positions, they will be soundly defeated.
Republicans have nobody for 2012.

Unemployment at 10%

Your side has nobody who can beat him, gas is perceived to be a repub problem and Obama had a big December. All he has to do is continue pointing out wingnut bad decisions and go about his business ie. continue fighting for all Americans not just for big oil, big insurance and the wealthiest among us.

How did that work out for the democrats in the last election?

Not bad..actually.

Democrats retained the Senate.

If the GOP tries to use the 2010 elections as a barometer for 2012 Presidential election, they will be crushed. If 2010 taught us anything, it is that if you run extreme tea bagging candidates for major positions, they will be soundly defeated.
Republicans have nobody for 2012.

They don't.

Unemployment at 10%

Zero to Zero chance. That's my prediction. All's he good for is ordering icee's and pinning medals on Vick.

Unemployment at 10%

Truly? Let me repeat myself. Gas will go to $5.00 per gallon cause they gotta sell them volts and HE declared a moratorium on drilling. You are so delusional.

Unemployment at 10%

Zero to Zero chance. That's my prediction. All's he good for is ordering icee's and pinning medals on Vick.

Maybe he wants to stand around eating icees and saying no like they did for 2 years.

Truly? Let me repeat myself. Gas will go to $5.00 per gallon cause they gotta sell them volts and HE declared a moratorium on drilling. You are so delusional.

Just because someone has predicted $5 per gallon gas doesn't mean it's going to happen. The last time gas went up they were predicting $200 a barrel oil and that never came to pass.

Just because someone has predicted $5 per gallon gas doesn't mean it's going to happen. The last time gas went up they were predicting $200 a barrel oil and that never came to pass.

Wait and see. It's already over 3 here. What are you paying?

Obama "had a big December?" Really? I'm trying to imagine how little it must take to impress his followers at this point. Didn't Obama agree to extend reduced taxes for Everyone, including the "wealthiest among us?"

"Gas is preceived to be a 'Republican Problem'"....I doubt Jimmy Carter would agree.

If your post is any reflection of how wacked Obamots have become, then Mit Romney better start planning to move into the White House.

Stfu, perv.

:eusa_eh:

What a stunning retort.

:lol::lol::lol:

Apparently the Obamot has blown a fuse.

Incumbent, wartime President with no credible Republican contender Obama is a lock in 2012

The legitimate Republican contenders will wait this one out

Nope. If the 2010 mid-terms proved anything> VOTERS ARE PISSED.

Incumbents are toast, unless they stand up for the middle-class, like just happened with the middle-class tax cut....oops, now wait, tell me again why we're borrowing to give tax cuts to the wealthy????

You're right IF we Americans don't become weary beating the drum of fiscal common sense and integrity. But if the electorate is distracted by anything other than opposition to the corruption, power grab, and fiscal irresponsibility that has been driving the Tea Party movement, it isn't a done deal that we'll vote in better people again in 2012.

This will more especially be true if those we voted in in 2010 don't govern as they campaigned.

No matter how well intentioned, any D or R who has governed mostly left of center cannot be trusted when he or she talks conservative in order to appear more palatable to sensible Americans. Believe them and the conservative renewal is toast.

Sarah!

Seriously?

Bam-Bam just did the same thing "your side" bitched about Boooosh doing.
He gave tax cuts to the evil rich.

Do you honestly think that this health care bill *isn't* stroking big insurance companies?

Annnnd.....wasn't high gas prices Booooosh's fault when he was Pres?
Why aren't they Obama's fault now??

Last edited:
Sarah!

Seriously?

Bam-Bam just did the same thing "your side" bitched about Boooosh doing.
He gave tax cuts to the evil rich.

Do you honestly think that this health care bill *isn't* stroking big insurance companies?

Annnnd.....wasn't high gas prices Booooosh's fault when he was Pres?
Whay aren't they Obama's fault now??

When Mit Romney is Prez, he'll close down Gitmo!!

:tongue:

How did that work out for the democrats in the last election?

Not bad..actually.

Democrats retained the Senate.

60 seats is a lot to lose in a mid term election, Sallow. Not to mention that there was a large number of governor races that went to the republicans.
Having said this.....the republicans could screw things up for themselves over the next two years

Forum List

Back