Ratings a smash for Pirro’s Fox return

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Pirro-2-919x517.png

I watched it and she was amazing.

Despite Pirro’s exceptionally difficult Saturday 9pm timeslot, “Justice with Judge Jeanine” averaged close to 2.6 million viewers, handily crushing all competition. Beating CNN by more than five to one, she also obliterated all competitors across every timeslot and channel through both weekend days.

More @ Ratings smash for Pirro’s Fox return | | Media Equalizer

Pirro-2-919x517.png

Despite Pirro’s exceptionally difficult Saturday 9pm timeslot, “Justice with Judge Jeanine” averaged close to 2.6 million viewers, handily crushing all competition. Beating CNN by more than five to one, she also obliterated all competitors across every timeslot and channel through both weekend days.

Do you think ratings and credibility are the same thing?

Current US population, estimated: 327.2 million
Pirro's audience: 2.6 million
Percentage: 0.07%

Yeah, sounds about right.

She still wiped out everyone else in her time slot.
Sure. It just amazes me how much attention the cable teevee "news" networks get within politics, compared to the amount of people who actually watch them.

She averaged 2.6 million, according to the first post, impressive for a cable infotainment show, but it was clearly not crushing anyone on tv that night, even other Cable shows that are not pandering to sheep and bigots, primarily. For example, on the regular broadcast shows on that Saturday night, at 8 pm eastern time the leading show was Dateline, a news type show, with over 3 million viewers. At 9, the leading show was again Deadline, with 3.5 million, and at 10, the leading show was 48 Hours, another news type show, with 2.6 million viewers, with reruns of SNL getting 2.5 million. Here is the link to the Nielsen Ratings for that night, to prove it.

TV Ratings Saturday: ‘Ransom’ improves, ‘Saturday Night Live’ ticks down

Pirro-2-919x517.png

I'm glad you enjoyed her.

Pirro-2-919x517.png

I enjoy her show. It is like watching a parody of a news show where the host is paid to lie and give out dumb, partisan opinions and have other paid off goons on to repeat those same right wing talking points over and over again in case some old white guy viewer didn't have his hearing aid plugged in when they said that crap the first time. Hilarious parody....but it still did not come close to crushing all competing shows. That was the point you somehow ignored.

Pirro-2-919x517.png

I enjoy her show. It is like watching a parody of a news show where the host is paid to lie and give out dumb, partisan opinions and have other paid off goons on to repeat those same right wing talking points over and over again in case some old white guy viewer didn't have his hearing aid plugged in when they said that crap the first time. Hilarious parody....but it still did not come close to crushing all competing shows. That was the point you somehow ignored.
she did not even crush other cable tv shows-

Show Net Time Total viewers (000s) 18-49 rating
NCAA BSKBL CHMP SA-2 – PURDUE VS VIRGINIA TBS 8:45 PM 10.4 million
NCAA BSKBL-BRIDGE-SAT TBS 8:29 PM 8.8 million
NCAA BSKBL CHMP SA-1 – TEXAS TECH VS GONZAGA TBS 6:00 PM 7.7 mill
NCAA BKB POST GAME-SA TBS 11:15 PM 3.7 million

here is the link-

Saturday cable ratings: NCAA Elite Eight gives TBS the win

Forum List

Back