Rate Your Fave US Presidents

My 4 worst list.
1. Ronald Reagan - Violated the Constitution (Committed treason really) and grew the national debt incrementally more then any president prior to him..or after.
2. Lyndon Johnson - Expanded the Vietnam War beyond what it should have been (Which was ended) and responsible for the death and suffering of millions.
3. George W. Bush - Probably the worst President ever. Violated the Constitution on numerous occassions and started 2 wars one of which was completely unjustified. Caused death and suffering for hundreds of thousands.
4. Richard Nixon - Another one who violated the Constitution. Expanded the Vietnam war and started secret wars in Laos and Cambodia. Responsible for the death and suffering of millions.
No one asked for a "worst list"..Start your own thread.
This is the problem with you libs. You cannot focus nor follow instructions.

Plus, its the typical liberal hippy, slanderous BS, and since when do they give a damn bout the Constitution LOL.

Its the Conservatives screaming to change the Constitution.....The Liberals are perfectly happy with our Constitution the way it is

Plus, its the typical liberal hippy, slanderous BS, and since when do they give a damn bout the Constitution LOL.

Its the Conservatives screaming to change the Constitution.....The Liberals are perfectly happy with our Constitution the way it is

Not exactly, good spin though. We work through Amendment and Rule of Law, you ignore the Rule of Law, Construct your own through imagination, and then claim Precedence. Sort of smells like low tide to me.

My 4 worst list.
1. Ronald Reagan - Violated the Constitution (Committed treason really) and grew the national debt incrementally more then any president prior to him..or after.
2. Lyndon Johnson - Expanded the Vietnam War beyond what it should have been (Which was ended) and responsible for the death and suffering of millions.
3. George W. Bush - Probably the worst President ever. Violated the Constitution on numerous occassions and started 2 wars one of which was completely unjustified. Caused death and suffering for hundreds of thousands.
4. Richard Nixon - Another one who violated the Constitution. Expanded the Vietnam war and started secret wars in Laos and Cambodia. Responsible for the death and suffering of millions.

Only when the (Constitution) suits their agenda, they will play that card.

Not exactly, good spin though. We work through Amendment and Rule of Law, you ignore the Rule of Law, Construct your own through imagination, and then claim Precedence. Sort of smells like low tide to me.

Show me where any laws that have been passed have been ruled unconstitutional. That is the Rule of Law

Just because you don't like them doesn't make them unconstitutional...that is what courts are for

You are kidding, right?
Because if you are not, you haven't been paying attention in class.
For once, try separating republican( a political party) from conservatism( an ideology).

But you are a reactionary pretending to conservatism in order to capture the GOP. If you succeed, America will become a Democratic nation once again as it was in the 1930s under FDR.

You are kidding, right?
Because if you are not, you haven't been paying attention in class.
For once, try separating republican( a political party) from conservatism( an ideology).

No shit

But you are a reactionary pretending to conservatism in order to capture the GOP. If you succeed, America will become a Democratic nation once again as it was in the 1930s under FDR.

Well Obama is bringing us there economically! Record poverty! Unemployment near 10%! We need to create 250,000 new jobs ever month from now until 2016 to make up for the losses Obama and the Dems have inflicted on us

Happy Days are Here again!

Well Obama is bringing us there economically! Record poverty! Unemployment near 10%! We need to create 250,000 new jobs ever month from now until 2016 to make up for the losses Obama and the Dems have inflicted on us

Happy Days are Here again!

And three times as long to pay the debt...if we ever can? Oh heck...we have the unborn that will take care of it...

How you come to that conclusion is mystifying.

I understand that you are dense and do not know history. That is what happened in 1929, 1964, and 2006. If the far right dictates the GOP policy, America will reject it. The country has always rejected your wacko to the extreme nonsense.

No record poverty, no where near it. Moron.

Unemployment a full point lower than Reagan. Moron.

Those jobs are required because of GOP policies from 2001 on. Moron.

You cannot refute objectively my comments above. You are a moron, Frank.

But only TPS exceeds you as a grin and chuckles side show here. Keep it up.

I understand that you are dense and do not know history. That is what happened in 1929, 1964, and 2006. If the far right dictates the GOP policy, America will reject it. The country has always rejected your wacko to the extreme nonsense.

Far-right? Like they did last month?

Democratic nation like under F.D.R.?

Wow, you're officially the most ignorant person I've seen on here yet.

My 4 worst list.

Funny you zero in on my post when there are several others listing the exact same thing.

And who made you moderator?

My 4 worst list.

:lol:

Hysterical..but sad.

Kiddo, you are ignorant, meaning you don't know.

Last month's election was not a vote about ideology, it was about jobs. Don't ever believe that your beliefs are mainstream; they are not. The Tea Party was a parasite on the back of the GOP victory. As the economy improves, the Tea Party will become less important as every month goes by.

Last month's election was not a vote about ideology, it was about jobs. Don't ever believe that your beliefs are mainstream; they are not. The Tea Party was a parasite on the back of the GOP victory. As the economy improves, the Tea Party will become less important as every month goes by.

Or they might morph into something else. They seem like warmed over Birchers to me.

They are a group that David Duke, Ezra T. Benson, Cleon Skousen, and their lousy ilk can get behind.

LOL every poll taken on ideology in America puts the right @ 40%, the left @ 20%, and the rest centrist, want me to pull em up?

Sorry (not really) but I'm more mainstream than you'll likely ever be, says.....REALITY!

The Tea Party energized the GOP from its funk, rocked the establishment, turned out the base, everyone sees this.

Like I said, you seem to be pretty clueless.

Forum List

Back