Rate the presidents from FDR to Obama first . . .

In my opinion:

FDR (best)
BHO
Ike
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Truman
LBJ
JFK
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Reagan
GHWB
GWB (worst)

Interesting that Kennedy is so far down the list.. He was my favorite president so far, besides Obama.

I think JFK was overrated after his assassination. He took on godlike status. While potentially, he could have been one of the greatest modern presidents, three years was too short to accomplish much. LBJ accomplished more in the name of JFK than JFK accomplished as president

I do love the story of Camelot , I really think John Jr. was going to get into his dad's footsteps and continue on with his legacy.

John Jr was getting ready to run for Senator from NY. I think if he had not died, he would have assumed the role of the young, charismatic leader in the Democratic party that Obama eventually took

In my opinion:

FDR (best)
BHO
Ike
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Truman
LBJ
JFK
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Reagan
GHWB
GWB (worst)

Interesting that Kennedy is so far down the list.. He was my favorite president so far, besides Obama.

I think JFK was overrated after his assassination. He took on godlike status. While potentially, he could have been one of the greatest modern presidents, three years was too short to accomplish much. LBJ accomplished more in the name of JFK than JFK accomplished as president

I do love the story of Camelot , I really think John Jr. was going to get into his dad's footsteps and continue on with his legacy.

John Jr was getting ready to run for Senator from NY. I think if he had not died, he would have assumed the role of the young, charismatic leader in the Democratic party that Obama eventually took

He was a smart handsome young man who died too soon..I agree that he was heading in that direction.
Do you remember after he died Ted tried to push Caroline...

John Jr. would have gone very far I think...

Well if you are too stupid than to know better than to fly a small plane into a thundercloud then you are probably too stupid to be a Senator or a POTUS.

They teach you in ground school NOT to fly into thunderclouds.

Thunderclouds can rip aircraft apart obviously.

In my opinion:

FDR (best)
BHO
Ike
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Truman
LBJ
JFK
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Reagan
GHWB
GWB (worst)

He was a smart handsome young man who died too soon..I agree that he was heading in that direction.
Do you remember after he died Ted tried to push Caroline...

John Jr. would have gone very far I think...
BHO has taken John Jr's place and Hillary has taken Caroline's place.

The Clinton Dynasty is a continuation of the Kennedy's.

Poor Carter always gets blamed as the worst. He is far from the worst.

He may be tied for the worst but not the worst alone.

He is tied with Ford, Nixon, Reagan, and both Bush boys (GHW and GW) as the worst.

These people were so inept they did not know what they were doing.

Each one of them unleashed a hell that followed after them for many years.

California school's used to be in the top 10 of America until Reagan became governor , we have been on a decline since..he cut the school system to the bone.

Reagan was a complete idiot and the perfect GOP figurehead so they could run over him.

And they did.

Skyrocketing unprecedented deficits.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Total obliteration of the middle class.

Deregulation and total destruction of the S&L industry.

Defiance of Congress with Iran Contra.

Complete shutting down of the Federal government.

Outlawing of open carry rights in California.

So all you are going to give me is more partisan ignorance?

I was born under LBJ I lived the Carter and Reagan years...it was night and day.

How old are you people anyways? :D

I am turning 60 this year..OMG how did that happen...? How old are you Chris?

38 in August. I'm only familiar with the last few presidents, and probably not even because I didn't really pay attention to politics until I was in my 30s.
If I had married and got my Navy Nurse girlfriend pregnant, you could have been our child.

We would have been so proud of you.

You are so pretty !!

So I am old enough to be your father.

Last edited:

He is tied with Ford, Nixon, Reagan, and both Bush boys (GHW and GW) as the worst.

California school's used to be in the top 10 of America until Reagan became governor , we have been on a decline since..he cut the school system to the bone.

Reagan was a complete idiot and the perfect GOP figurehead so they could run over him.

And they did.

Tax cuts for the rich.

I was born under LBJ I lived the Carter and Reagan years...it was night and day.

Nixon was corrupt and essentially a tyrant.

Ford was a coward and essentially inept.

Carter was also inept and also a coward.

Reagan was a complete idiot. He had handlers from the GOP who ran everything for him. All he had to do was sit in the room and nod off while they did all the talking. Then he went on tv and remembering all his lines from acting school said what he was told.

And they did.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Reagan was a complete idiot. He had handlers from the GOP who ran everything for him. All he had to do was sit in the room and nod off while they did all the talking. Then he went on tv and remembering all his lines from acting school said what he was told.

You stupid

download.jpg

And they did.

Tax cuts for the rich.

You stupid

View attachment 82514
This is prima facie a-priori self evident proof of the whole Nation being stupid.

Reminds me a lot of the Nixon re-election results map too. Same problem.

Most of them have not learned to regret it yet.

Last edited:
Saturday Nite Live skit of Reagan presidency:

Michael Deaver: "Ok lets get ready to roll. The press will be here any minute. Is everybody ready?"

Reagan: "I don't know what I am supposed to say. Where are my lines? Who has got my lines?"

Deaver: "Ok Ron here they are -- read these."

Reagan: "Where are my glasses? I can't read these without my glasses!"

Nancy: "It's ok darling, I will read them to you dear."

Reagan: "And why are we still making this movie anyway? This is the longest movie I can ever remember playing in. When is this going to be finished. I am tired."

Deaver: "Shut up Ron. Go back to sleep."

[Reagan nods off.]

Worst: LBJ, W, Obama, Clinton

Best: Ike, H Bush, Reagan, Nixon

Eisenhower
Clinton
Roosevelt
Truman
Ford
Bush Snr
Kennedy
Johnson
Carter
Nixon
Raygun
Dumbya
I liked Ike too.

I remember his parade in NYC.

He wore his general's uniform and it looked cool.

25 stars.

This is the war hero who beat Hitler by stabbing him in the back.

The greatest amphibious warfare assault in the history of the world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back