Rate the presidents from FDR to Obama first . . .

In my opinion:

FDR (best)
BHO
Ike
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Truman
LBJ
JFK
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Reagan
GHWB
GWB (worst)

Interesting that Kennedy is so far down the list.. He was my favorite president so far, besides Obama.

I think JFK was overrated after his assassination. He took on godlike status. While potentially, he could have been one of the greatest modern presidents, three years was too short to accomplish much. LBJ accomplished more in the name of JFK than JFK accomplished as president

Johnson used the bathroom with the door open giving reports while his staff watched him , there is something wrong with him doing that. I would feel so uncomfortable standing there watching him grunt...

You should read Charles Peters' biography of "Lyndon Johnson".

You would get a kick out of it.

There is a 2016 documentary movie on HBO about Johnson's presidency , highly recommend it..

All the Way (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kennedy hated Johnson, but I feel that Johnson continued Kennedy's legacy on after his murder
More of the same
Crook
Different President More of the same
More of the same
More of the same
More of the same only a bigger scumbag lying VP
First Black President
Yes you are correct on all points.

This is because Lyndon calculated that to get elected himself, otherwise known as re-elected, he would need to morph into JFK. So he did.

You left out:

- womanizing

- bullying

- inept (JFK -- Cuba / LBJ -- Viet Nam)

Politically LBJ was a genius however Viet Nam was his undoing.

LBJ was bipolar

Great on Civil Rights and social issues
Totally misjudged Vietnam

Johnson used the bathroom with the door open giving reports while his staff watched him , there is something wrong with him doing that. I would feel so uncomfortable standing there watching him grunt...

LBJ would also swim naked in the pool in front of reporters. He wanted it well known how big his "Johnson" was

In my opinion:

FDR (best)
BHO
Ike
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Truman
LBJ
JFK
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Reagan
GHWB
GWB (worst)

Interesting that Kennedy is so far down the list.. He was my favorite president so far, besides Obama.

JFK played Russian roulette with all of our lives because it was his ineptitude that caused both the Bay Of Pigs and also the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Kennedy provoked Khrushchev by putting missiles in Turkey.

Then when Khrushchev retaliated by trying to put missiles in Cuba, Kennedy has a hissy fit and almost started WW3. If Kennedy had not been shot by Oswald then Goldwater would have pointed all that out.

After Kennedy's assassination Goldwater was afraid to play hardball against LBJ.

Kennedy hated Johnson, but I feel that Johnson continued Kennedy's legacy on after his murder
More of the same
Crook
More of the same
More of the same
First Black President

This is because Lyndon calculated that to get elected himself, otherwise known as re-elected, he would need to morph into JFK. So he did.

You left out:

- womanizing

- bullying

LBJ was bipolar

Great on Civil Rights and social issues
Totally misjudged Vietnam

LBJ would also swim naked in the pool in front of reporters. He wanted it well known how big his "Johnson" was
Yup that is where the word "Johnson" for "penis" comes from -- LBJ.

In my opinion:

FDR (best)
BHO
Ike
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Truman
LBJ
JFK
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Reagan
GHWB
GWB (worst)

I think JFK was overrated after his assassination. He took on godlike status. While potentially, he could have been one of the greatest modern presidents, three years was too short to accomplish much. LBJ accomplished more in the name of JFK than JFK accomplished as president

I do love the story of Camelot , I really think John Jr. was going to get into his dad's footsteps and continue on with his legacy.

Poor Carter always gets blamed as the worst. He is far from the worst.

He may be tied for the worst but not the worst alone.

He is tied with Ford, Nixon, Reagan, and both Bush boys (GHW and GW) as the worst.

These people were so inept they did not know what they were doing.

Each one of them unleashed a hell that followed after them for many years.

In my opinion:

FDR (best)
BHO
Ike
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Truman
LBJ
JFK
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Reagan
GHWB
GWB (worst)

I do love the story of Camelot , I really think John Jr. was going to get into his dad's footsteps and continue on with his legacy.

Camelot was a myth.

Jack was cheating on Jackie.

Jackie hated him.

When he was shot she was glad.

She never shed a single tear.

Hell hath no Fury as a woman scorned.

The best president isn't included on your list

It's William Henry Harrison.

The reason

He didn't hold office long enough to fuck anything up

He is tied with Ford, Nixon, Reagan, and both Bush boys (GHW and GW) as the worst.

California school's used to be in the top 10 of America until Reagan became governor , we have been on a decline since..he cut the school system to the bone.

In my opinion:

FDR (best)
BHO
Ike
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Truman
LBJ
JFK
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Reagan
GHWB
GWB (worst)

Camelot was a myth.

Jackie hated him.

Yes he was a cheating slime but the way she took care of him, and subconsciously going after his brain after getting shot shows that she did love him..
They would probably been divorced though, a woman didn't divorce back then especially catholic women.

This reminds me of the 3 greatest leaders in modern history.

They are FDR, Churchill, and Stalin.

Stalin went crazy paranoid and became a murderer afterwards but that does not take away from the fact that he practically singlehandedly stopped Hitler until the USA took their sweet time about opening another front against Nazi Germany.

It just proves what a partisan Hack you are and know nothing of history or politics.

In my opinion:

FDR (best)
BHO
Ike
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Truman
LBJ
JFK
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Reagan
GHWB
GWB (worst)

Camelot was a myth.

Jackie hated him.

Yes he was a cheating slime but the way she took care of him, and subconsciously going after his brain after getting shot shows that she did love him..
They would probably been divorced though, a woman didn't divorce back then especially catholic women.
I am pretty sure that any Catholic bishop would have granted Jackie a divorce.

It just proves what a partisan Hack you are and know nothing of history or politics.
My ballot says "nonpartisan" on it.

So I have proof of that.

My comments are all nonpartisan.

At the moment I am somewhat partisan to Hillary though, but that is strictly because Trump is a madman.

Last edited:

So I have proof of that.

At the moment I am some what partisan to Hillary though, but that is strictly because Trump is a madman.

What proof ? Look at your ignorant comments on Nixion , Reagan and Bush Sr, look at your list compared to mine...

California school's used to be in the top 10 of America until Reagan became governor , we have been on a decline since..he cut the school system to the bone.

Reagan was a complete idiot and the perfect GOP figurehead so they could run over him.

And they did.

Skyrocketing unprecedented deficits.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Total obliteration of the middle class.

Deregulation and total destruction of the S&L industry.

Defiance of Congress with Iran Contra.

Complete shutting down of the Federal government.

Outlawing of open carry rights in California.

So I have proof of that.

At the moment I am some what partisan to Hillary though, but that is strictly because Trump is a madman.

What proof ? Look at your ignorant comments on Nixion , Reagan and Bush Sr, look at your list compared to mine...
What makes your list any good? Are you God?

And where in the fokk is your list? The software seems to be hiding it somewhere.

Last edited:
This reminds me of the 3 greatest leaders in modern history.

They are FDR, Churchill, and Stalin.

Stalin went crazy paranoid and became a murderer afterwards but that does not take away from the fact that he practically singlehandedly stopped Hitler until the USA took their sweet time about opening another front against Nazi Germany.

I once met 2 absolutely knockout tall girls who told me that the were call girls in China for the High Elite ...

They told me that Henry Kissinger was the biggest horn dog of them all...He always had hotties wrapped around him...I think there is high testosterone in politics and power.

:lol:

More of the same
Crook
More of the same
More of the same
First Black President

You left out:

- womanizing

- bullying

Yes he did bully, I didn't know he womanized though....
"Happy Birthday Mr President!"

John F. Kennedy: What evidence is there that JFK and Marilyn Monroe had an affair? - Quora

Forum List

Back