Rastafari

Yes I'm lazy, I did 6 years in college so I wouldn't have to work hard.
You obviously don't know any rasta's good if you think it's just dreads and ghanja.

6 years in college is lazy? That's a lot of hard work, studying, exams, beer bashes...
You suffer an epic fail as a rasta.
I bet you don't even smell that bad.

LOL, yeah I'm a weak rasta my wife doesn't even know.

College was easier for me than working, of course I bartended those 6 yrs which was more like being paid to party than working.

LOL, yeah I'm a weak rasta my wife doesn't even know.

College was easier for me than working, of course I bartended those 6 yrs which was more like being paid to party than working.

You are so "committed" to being a Rastafarian that you only tell anonymous strangers on internet forums about your "religion". :cuckoo:

Reread this thread for confirmation of your status as a confirmed lunatic. Actually, you should print the entire thread, bring it to a professional and see what they can do to help you with your mental disorder.

Rasta is a way of life not really a religion.
Old racist conservative are not opions I seek

I agree that rasta is a way of life, and you ain't living it!!! :D
No dreads, no fat ganja spliffs, you got a job, not living off a woman, you wash. bet you never even been to Ethiopia or Jamaica.

Peacefull man worships his queen who is way too good looking for him.
110% non violent including not supporting muslim occupations and prohibition of Jah's herb.
Healthy eating, bitchin two handed backhand.

Grampy zander your not a good christian. I told you racist opinions don't register with me.

I think the video is hillarious as well. We have a rock sniffer at work who has dreads to his waist and wears one of those big ass hats to tuck it in. He's white.

You're just a faker, probably as black as Michael Jackson.
At least the white guy is living the life. You dissing him because he's white and has more guts than you? Or because you're jealous he has balls and you don't?
Let me guess, you're wife won't let you.

Forum List

Back