Rasmussen Poll: Who wins the First Annual “Fake News Trophy” is....!

Toss up between the psychotic Infowars, run by a certifiable madman, or the fake news far right hate site, Breitbart, also run by a certifiable madman.

It's all FakeNews. The fourth estate is DEAD. There are no "journalistic standards". The corporate media is in the business of manufacturing consent. Period.

At first I misread the title as "fake Jews trophy". I was ready to congratulate Ropey.

I kid you not...before I even learned English...when I came across FOX news,and saw how the anchors dress, have their hair done and their facial expressions I always thought it was a comedy central type of news channel.
When I learned English, I was shocked to learn it was for real and there are people that follow and call it a source of information. The more I lived in the US and met poorly educated, I understood why FOX existed and to whom it caters to.

fake news reporting.PNG

I kid you not...before I even learned English...when I came across FOX news,and saw how the anchors dress, have their hair done and their facial expressions I always thought it was a comedy central type of news channel.
When I learned English, I was shocked to learn it was for real and there are people that follow and call it a source of information. The more I lived in the US and met poorly educated, I understood why FOX existed and to whom it caters to.

Let's face it! You have not learned English yet.

Is my fifth language and I make a good living with it....you can't deny me that ;).

Is my fifth language and I make a good living with it....you can't deny me that ;).

As far as I know, you are chatting from a public library computer and are homeless.

Wake up American Sheeple. It's all scripted nonsense. Stop watching, and start thinking for yourself.

Different networks, same scripted insanity. There's your proof, folks.

Last edited:

As far as I know, you are chatting from a public library computer and are homeless.
Nope....i live in the 5th most expensive zip code in California and I'm at an airport lounge right now.

Nope....i live in the 5th most expensive zip code in California and I'm at an airport lounge right now.

You could still be homeless. :D

You could still be homeless. :D
Good one.....but explain this to me if I didn't speak English how can I live better than most Americans that were born here? ;p

An example of Trump's non-English just in case anyone felt lucky...

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
http://www.slate.com

Forum List

Back