Alex Jones Claims Liberal Lesbians Are All Brain Eating Dominatix's

Just remember your president admits consulting with this guy on a regular basis.
AlexJones. Where no conspiracy theory is too bizarre for him to invent.

Go ahead and tell me again how Trump doesn't have deteriorating mental health.

Alex Jones Claims Liberal Lesbians Are All 'Brain-Eating' Dominatrix's

I know....but we're talking Trump and Co. These folks are basically on the same level as the Jerry Springer show. The only thing that's missing is a few 60 ft. paper snakes, and some fake fights. (Such is the mentality of the basic Trump supporter!)
:lalala:

• Banned
The right's finest, Alex Jones of Infowars.
Another of his doozies was he believed the government was run by lizard people.
Of course they all magically disappeared once Obama left office.

The day after the election DT called Jones to thank him for his help.
Let that sink in a minute.

Jones had givenTrump a number of his conspiracy theories to foist on his supporters.
And they believed every one of them.
Let THAT also sink in for a minute.

Alex was absolutely correct. Lesbians are not limp wristed like homosexual male qu33rs. :gay: They are generally very aggressive and combative!

mmm liberal women...

vaginacostume-341x560.jpg

.CNNKathyGriffinFinal-640x480.jpg

.d3d054a3230985aeb194c7317bc55184.jpg

download (42).jpg

• Banned
Alex was absolutely correct. Lesbians are not limp wristed like homosexual male qu33rs. :gay: They are generally very aggressive and combative!
He said they were Brain eating dominatrix's. He meant that LITERALLY.
I see you belong in the same asylum as Jones.

Moonglow and Reasonable, please post where you attended high school and what college you graduated from. I am tired of dealing with psychos on the internet that are grade school drop outs!

• Banned
Moonglow and Reasonable, please post where you attended high school and what college you graduated from. I am tired of dealing with psychos on the internet that are grade school drop outs!
Says the birther who agrees with what Alex Jones says.

Last edited:
Sorry but data mining is against the rules..

To support BJ Bill and Crooked Hillary you must support all manner of perversions and lawlessness including trips to Pedo. Island owned by BJ's best buddy.

Democrats playing at morality and being taken seriously has long since past..

btw. Where did Trump say he took total responsibility for everything that Alex Jones says?

To support BJ Bill and Crooked Hillary you must support all manner of perversions and lawlessness including trips to Pedo. Island owned by BJ's best buddy.

btw. Where did Trump say he took total responsibility for everything that Alex Jones says?
Just like the fire which burns in your electric wiring in yer house...

So you support BJ Bill & Hill and your morality is completely preferential.. :wink_2:

So you support BJ Bill & Hill and your morality is completely preferential.. :wink_2:
I don't support any rich assholes that feel when in power can abuse their position...

I don't support any rich assholes that feel when in power can abuse their position...

Me neither but sadly it always ends up the lesser of evils in politics, then you're stuck making the best of it and movin on with zero actual effect anyway.

Per The Political Insider, Trump is accused of threatening and raping a 13-year-old girl on the private island. Jeffrey Epstein is also named in the suit for sexual misconduct.

Runs to Hillary in a thread about the psycho Alex Jones and Trump’s ties to him..

Amazing.

Per The Political Insider, Trump is accused of threatening and raping a 13-year-old girl on the private island. Jeffrey Epstein is also named in the suit for sexual misconduct.

Gee .. "threatening" the alleged, unproven, hey where are the facts crime of rape would have been enough..

The Political Insider is so far to the right it's gone beyond belief for me but it does keep Snopes and Fact Check busy suckholing for liberals.

Runs to Hillary in a thread about the psycho Alex Jones and Trump’s ties to him..

Amazing.

Yup, just pushing your hypocrisy button, what, you didn't like it?

give me the, by the way and I'll gladly take it seriously..

Reasonable seems to be very unReasonable now that the Russian thing which was a Crooked Hillary hoax from the start, since she actually colluded with Russia, has been put to bed.

Forum List

Back