Rasmussen Poll: Who wins the First Annual “Fake News Trophy” is....!

Surprise, surprise, surprise!
People agree fake news is a problem, but,,,,,,?
The Winner of the 1st Annual Fake News Trophy Is … - Rasmussen Reports™
:disbelief:

Your ignorance is well known, why boast about it?

Here is today's poll summary from Real Clear Politics.
Nov%2030%20Clear%20Politics-M.jpg

In the column "Sample". The number is how many individuals were surveyed. The letter following that number describes those polled. "A" stands for Adult. The easiest, least accurate selection of people. If you are adult, registered or likely to vote is not considered."RV" is Registered Voter. The next more difficult poll and finally "LV" which is Likely Voter, Likely Voter is the most accurate and most difficult poll.

Let's face it! You have not learned English yet.
The poster's English is at least as good as the English of many who post here, but there is no doubt the poster learned his/her first impression of FoxNews was correct.

You obviously have not tried to decipher many of his posts. I will give him credit that he is better than most liberals.

I kid you not...before I even learned English...when I came across FOX news,and saw how the anchors dress, have their hair done and their facial expressions I always thought it was a comedy central type of news channel.
When I learned English, I was shocked to learn it was for real and there are people that follow and call it a source of information. The more I lived in the US and met poorly educated, I understood why FOX existed and to whom it caters to.

Let's face it! You have not learned English yet.
Is my fifth language and I make a good living with it....you can't deny me that ;).

ART is excellent however.

Surprise, surprise, surprise!
People agree fake news is a problem, but,,,,,,?
The Winner of the 1st Annual Fake News Trophy Is … - Rasmussen Reports™
:disbelief:

Your ignorance is well known, why boast about it?

Here is today's poll summary from Real Clear Politics.
Nov%2030%20Clear%20Politics-M.jpg

In the column "Sample". The number is how many individuals were surveyed. The letter following that number describes those polled. "A" stands for Adult. The easiest, least accurate selection of people. If you are adult, registered or likely to vote is not considered."RV" is Registered Voter. The next more difficult poll and finally "LV" which is Likely Voter, Likely Voter is the most accurate and most difficult poll.

And your post, has what to do with my OP?
NOTHING!
What are you doing on a message board, when it's very clear you have issues with reading comprehension?
Try going to the link next time. That way, you'll understand what the thread is about.

Forum List

Back