Rasmussen poll has Governor Scott Walker's disapproval rating near 60%

oh well, Remember when the Obamas approvals were in the 40's. We were told it wasn't popular to do the HARD THINGS he wanted done.

The next election will tell both, the Obamas and Walkers fates I suppose.
you just said nothing of value

whatever

YOU NEVER have anything of value to add to this board.
You're just a vulgar trolling turd, that needs to be flushed down the sewer.

Last edited:
Eh.. Walkers doing his job.. Democrats not so much..

I find it interesting that Democrats honor these Democrat State Senate cowards...

What you find interesting is of no consequence. The thread is about the gov's unpopularity even by Rasmussen standards.

:lol:.. you hurt my feelings...:(

Breaking the public unions/Democrat corruption cycle isn't popular I guess.. oh well...:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, oh well.

Last edited:
oh well, Remember when the Obamas approvals were in the 40's. We were told it wasn't popular to do the HARD THINGS he wanted done.

The next election will tell both, the Obamas and Walkers fates I suppose.
you just said nothing of value

whatever

YOU NEVER have anything of value to add to this board.
You're just a vulgar trolling turd, that needs to be flushed down the sewer.

Zero point zero.

The Guy (Plasmadork)...is an idiot...with nothing better to do...leads a shallow LIFE.

I'm actually surprised that Walker's approval Ratings are so high, considered the Multi-Pronged Smear Campaign The Left Wing Nanny Statists are throwing against Walker. He seems like a Light House in the storm to me, but, hey, I know up from down, I see the scams for what they are. It is a big secret around here that Federal Employee's don't have Collective Bargaining Rights, huh. .... Shhhh!!!! Don't want to wake the Babies. :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh:

:lol::lol:
I'm actually surprised that Walker's approval Ratings are so high, considered the Multi-Pronged Smear Campaign The Left Wing Nanny Statists are throwing against Walker. He seems like a Light House in the storm to me, but, hey, I know up from down, I see the scams for what they are. It is a big secret around here that Federal Employee's don't have Collective Bargaining Rights, huh. .... Shhhh!!!! Don't want to wake the Babies. :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh:

:lol:

whoops guess this proves you dont

What you have planned with other peoples money is a scam. The basics are so simple even you should be able to understand them. Life Liberty, Property, The Pursuit of Happiness. Now go gather your own nuts. Learn to live within your means, and stop bitching about how people live their own lives.

Last edited:

What you have planned with other peoples money is a scam. The basics are so simple even you should be able to understand them. Life Liberty, Property, The Pursuit of Happiness. Now go gather your own nuts. Learn to live within your means, and stop bitching about how people live their own lives.

This is such a simple premise. Why is it the 'Give it to me NOW' Generation doesn't get it?

ok but this really has nothing to do with any of these things.
Tax payers pay out 5% of their benefits. Which total 18 billion, so cry me a river. As of which the union agreed to pay more into it and not tax payer money. Walker isnt compromising. He wants all or nothing.

With such a simple premise i am amazed you dont get it, Thomas's excuse is that he is drunk, whats yours?

I have No excuse for YOU...Keep on exercising the false premise...It will be your undoing, Dork.

Tax payers pay out 5% of their benefits. Which total 18 billion, so cry me a river. As of which the union agreed to pay more into it and not tax payer money. Walker isnt compromising. He wants all or nothing.

With such a simple premise i am amazed you dont get it, Thomas's excuse is that he is drunk, whats yours?

I'd say its taxpayer money when they squeeze out raises that basically pay their pension obligations....which makes it something of a moot point.

I have No excuse for YOU...Keep on exercising the false premise...It will be your undoing, Dork.

undoing? this isnt some bad movie dipshit.

Only *YOU* Make the reference...

Forum List

Back