Rasmussen poll has Governor Scott Walker's disapproval rating near 60%

ok but this really has nothing to do with any of these things.
Tax payers pay out 5% of their benefits. Which total 18 billion, so cry me a river. As of which the union agreed to pay more into it and not tax payer money. Walker isnt compromising. He wants all or nothing.

With such a simple premise i am amazed you dont get it, Thomas's excuse is that he is drunk, whats yours?

I'd say its taxpayer money when they squeeze out raises that basically pay their pension obligations....which makes it something of a moot point.

its 5% and they where willing to go less.
Its a shame these guys are not CEO's of banks and insurance. They can hand out billions of bonuses and NOTHING.....You didnt see this out cry from cons....How interesting

Why do you have such a HARD ON for Corporations and their contributors getting a RETURN on their investments?

Is it YOUR money?

No?

Shut UP.

its 5% and they where willing to go less.
Its a shame these guys are not CEO's of banks and insurance. They can hand out billions of bonuses and NOTHING.....You didnt see this out cry from cons....How interesting

Why do you have such a HARD ON for Corporations and their contributors getting a RETURN on their investments?

Is it YOUR money?

No?

Shut UP.

actually it was given these bonuses where given out with the bailout cash.

And it isn't YOUR money now is it?

Shut up. You have Zero to say or invest in it.

Rasmussen poll has Governor Scott Walker's disapproval rating near 60% - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

A new poll from Rasmussen Reports shows that nearly 60% of Wisconsin's likely voters now disapprove of Governor Scott Walker's job performance. According to the poll of 800 likely Wisconsin voters from March 2nd, a majority (57%) now disapprove of Walker. Of larger concern to Walker is the fact that 48% of likely Wisconsin voters now "strongly disapprove" of Walker. Walker was not elected by a large margin, defeating his Democratic opponent by a four-point margin (52-48). Now only 43% approve of the job Walker is doing, making him potentially ripe for a recall bid.

The poll is significant as Rasmussen Reports tends to actually favor Republicans. According to pollster guru Nate Silver, Rasmussen tended to give Republicans a four point "bump" in their polls when compared to the actual results from the 2010 election. If Rasmussen is still favoring Republicans with their likely voter model, the true numbers for Governor may be even worse than Rasmussen is reporting.
Heh.
That matches Obama's numbers. How bout we do a little trade eh?

We'll loose Walker if you fire Obama! Howze that sound?

What? does "T" stand for "Thomas" as in Clarence Thomas? I thought he just passed the 5-year mark w/o saying a word. lol

Last edited:
What you have planned with other peoples money is a scam. The basics are so simple even you should be able to understand them. Life Liberty, Property, The Pursuit of Happiness. Now go gather your own nuts. Learn to live within your means, and stop bitching about how people live their own lives.

Tax payers pay out 5% of their benefits. Which total 18 billion, so cry me a river. As of which the union agreed to pay more into it and not tax payer money. Walker isnt compromising. He wants all or nothing.

With such a simple premise i am amazed you dont get it, Thomas's excuse is that he is drunk, whats yours?

I'd say its taxpayer money when they squeeze out raises that basically pay their pension obligations....which makes it something of a moot point.

Most Americans get their children educated for free or almost for free, via the federal child tax credit.

You know Scott Walker is circling the drain when the GOP's go-to pollster flushes the toilet.

whoops guess this proves you dont

What you have planned with other peoples money is a scam. The basics are so simple even you should be able to understand them. Life Liberty, Property, The Pursuit of Happiness. Now go gather your own nuts. Learn to live within your means, and stop bitching about how people live their own lives.

Walker wants to make the State Union Workers Manageable in the Exact same way Congress made the Federal Workers Manageable, by removing Collective Bargaining Rights.

Walker wants to make the State Union Workers Manageable in the Exact same way Congress made the Federal Workers Manageable, by removing Collective Bargaining Rights.

and he is paying for wanting that. I have no personal use for people who wont compromise on anything period. They are a waste of time and should never have a seat at the table.
You certainly have a right to your opinion. The state taxpayers never had a seat at the negotiating table....and it's their taxes...their taxes....not the politicians money, but their taxes paying for this.
Having said that, when a state has a 3.6 billion dollar deficit and the public unions created an unfunded benefit and retirement package creating even more future deficits....it takes a tough person to take the stand to help them get rid of the problem.

Rasmussen poll has Governor Scott Walker's disapproval rating near 60% - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

A new poll from Rasmussen Reports shows that nearly 60% of Wisconsin's likely voters now disapprove of Governor Scott Walker's job performance. According to the poll of 800 likely Wisconsin voters from March 2nd, a majority (57%) now disapprove of Walker. Of larger concern to Walker is the fact that 48% of likely Wisconsin voters now "strongly disapprove" of Walker. Walker was not elected by a large margin, defeating his Democratic opponent by a four-point margin (52-48). Now only 43% approve of the job Walker is doing, making him potentially ripe for a recall bid.

The poll is significant as Rasmussen Reports tends to actually favor Republicans. According to pollster guru Nate Silver, Rasmussen tended to give Republicans a four point "bump" in their polls when compared to the actual results from the 2010 election. If Rasmussen is still favoring Republicans with their likely voter model, the true numbers for Governor may be even worse than Rasmussen is reporting.

Heh.

So Walker's disapproval numbers matter, but Obama's don't?

and he is paying for wanting that. I have no personal use for people who wont compromise on anything period. They are a waste of time and should never have a seat at the table.

Let me guess, you kicked and screamed when Rs were locked out during the development of Obamacare. Right?

Let me guess, you kicked and screamed when Rs were locked out during the development of Obamacare. Right?
shhhh, thats different

You know Scott Walker is circling the drain when the GOP's go-to pollster flushes the toilet.

What do those numbers matter? Honestly? He can be voted out next cycle. Heck, all of them can be. Why don't the Dems just go do their jobs they were elected to do?

You certainly have a right to your opinion. The state taxpayers never had a seat at the negotiating table....and it's their taxes...their taxes....not the politicians money, but their taxes paying for this.
Having said that, when a state has a 3.6 billion dollar deficit and the public unions created an unfunded benefit and retirement package creating even more future deficits....it takes a tough person to take the stand to help them get rid of the problem.

but...they are willing to pay more into their packages and not have it come out of taxpayer funded taxes......

you are arguing against a phantom.
what part of everything in their pay package comes from tax payers are you not getting?

but...they are willing to pay more into their packages and not have it come out of taxpayer funded taxes......

you are arguing against a phantom.

Are you talking about the ONE TIME rollback? I'm arguing against a phantom....really? Next contract business as usual.

The Dems watered down the bill over and over to try and get GOP support.

What compromise has Scott Walker made?

Forum List

Back