Rasmussen: Newt 45 Obama 43

Let's look at the "opinion polls" after the Republican Nominee is selected. I really don't have much faith in these "opinion polls" because they are wrong so often. For instance - the Gallup "opinion poll" showed Jimmy Carter leading by 10 points over Ronald Reagan -just 2 weeks before the 1980 election. Carter went on to get slaughtered - 489 electoral votes to 49 - and Carter conceded the election to Reagan before the California polls even closed.

We don't even have a candidate picked yet.

Last edited:
LOL! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and Santa is bringing an early present to Newt! GO Newt GO!

2012 Presidential Matchups - Rasmussen Reports™
I hope Newt does win the GOP nomination. He has no chance at beating Obama but it will be a lot of fun.

You think Cain's line of women accusers is long ... ??

lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif

Let's look at the "opinion polls" after the Republican Nominee is selected. I really don't have much faith in these "opinion polls" because they are wrong so often. For instance - the Gallup "opinion poll" showed Jimmy Carter leading by 10 points over Ronald Reagan -just 2 weeks before the 1980 election. Carter went on to get slaughtered - 489 electoral votes to 49 - and Carter conceded the election to Reagan before the California polls even closed.

We don't even have a candidate picked yet.
And that's the RUB isn't it? So much dismissed...and no one but Obama is vetted...the goal? Just give up and hand it to the O.

Manipulation. Polls mean squat except the day after the levers have been pulled, the chads are counted...the Absentees have been verified...the -E-votes are certified...

LOL! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and Santa is bringing an early present to Newt! GO Newt GO!

I hope Newt does win the GOP nomination. He has no chance at beating Obama but it will be a lot of fun.

lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif

Do you think those rascally Dems will be able to find a line of women willing to tell of their dalliances with Newt?

lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif

Do you think those rascally Dems will be able to find a line of women willing to tell of their dalliances with Newt?
I don't think they'll be able to hold them back. I expect they'll be coming out of the woodwork.

Newt's baggage has been out in public for years so there will be no "october" surprise. He's a formidable candidate with an excellent grasp of the issues. Obama will make a grave error if he takes him lightly (assuming he is the nominee).

Newt's baggage has been out in public for years so there will be no "october" surprise. He's a formidable candidate with an excellent grasp of the issues. Obama will make a grave error if he takes him lightly (assuming he is the nominee).
Newt got a false start when he attacked Paul Ryan, and his plans...the AD when he sat down with San Fran Nan (AGW)...and a few other mis-steps where he has been roundly criticised...but I'll state this again?

ALL the Republican seekers are miles ahead of the O. NONE have yet to call the people lazy as the O has in recent weeks. NONE are talking down to the people...NONE have gone on a world tour to apologize for who we are.

NONE are engaged in Class Warfare.

The O is going to rue the day he did that.

Last edited:
You're only kidding yourself if you think the only women Newt cheated with were the two mistresses he went on to marry.

I have no doubt there are others. All it's gonna take to end his shot at the White House is for that first one to step forward ... then others will follow, just like with Cain.

You're only kidding yourself if you think the only women Newt cheated with were the two mistresses he went on to marry.

I have no doubt there are others. All it's gonna take to end his shot at the White House is for that first one to step forward ... then others will follow, just like with Cain.

Listen to yourselves and how pathetic liberals are. You have to rely on some fantasy scandal in order to get your guy elected.. He's so God-awful horrible as President that all Leftists do is beg for dirt, (See Washington Post and NYTimes) against conservative candidates. I almost feel sorry for you libs but............ nahhhhh, I don't. :)

Listen to yourselves and how pathetic liberals are. You have to rely on some fantasy scandal in order to get your guy elected.. He's so God-awful horrible as President that all Leftists do is beg for dirt, (See Washington Post and NYTimes) against conservative candidates. I almost feel sorry for you libs but............ nahhhhh, I don't. :)

Newt has been flying under the radar for five months while Bachmann, Perry and Cain took the heat

Next up.........Newt Gingrich

I'd vote for Cain (or any of the Republicans) if he fucked a snake......O's gotta go.

Liberals dwell in the depths where even whales fear to tread.

Hey, weren't you the one I challenged to back up your claim that Liberals were behind the destruction of Cain?

How come you failed to prove that?

Forum List

Back