Bush seals records of Murdered Border Patrol agent...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
UNPRECEDENTED OPENNESS...
(exact words by the way...)

"My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government." Transparency and Open Government | The White House

OOPS!!!

"Obama Administration has abruptly sealed court records containing alarming details of how Mexican drug smugglers murdered a U.S. Border patrol agent with a gun connected to a failed federal experiment that allowed firearms to be smuggled into Mexico.

This means information will now be kept from the public as well as the media. Could this be a cover-up on the part of the “most transparent” administration in history?

Obama Admin Seals Records of Murdered Border Patrol Agent Implicated in Fast and Furious | The Weekly Standard

Bush BASHERS??? Gotcha AGAIN!!!!

Last edited:

"My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government." Transparency and Open Government | The White House

OOPS!!!

"Obama Administration has abruptly sealed court records containing alarming details of how Mexican drug smugglers murdered a U.S. Border patrol agent with a gun connected to a failed federal experiment that allowed firearms to be smuggled into Mexico.

This means information will now be kept from the public as well as the media. Could this be a cover-up on the part of the “most transparent” administration in history?

Obama Admin Seals Records of Murdered Border Patrol Agent Implicated in Fast and Furious | The Weekly Standard

First, your title is wrong, it says Bush sealed the records. Anyone believing obamaturd would actually change things were so gulible.

OOPS!!!

First, your title is wrong, it says Bush sealed the records. Anyone believing obamaturd would actually change things were so gulible.

I made the TITLE "BUSH" to get people to realize that's what the Bush bashers would have expected!

OOPS!!!

I made the TITLE "BUSH" to get people to realize that's what the Bush bashers would have expected!
Oh, ok. There is another thred on this also.

New Topics

Forum List

Back