Rasmussen: Newt 45 Obama 43

You know...I didn't even attend college but as far back as I can remember...we graduated HS in 1952, everyone has talked about the quality of education one gets at Harvard and my goodness.....magna cum laude!

Graduating with distinction from Harvard Law tells me all I ever need to know about his academic achievements.

Romney holds a JD from Harvard Law School as well as a MBA from Harvard Business School. Are you going to vote for him? Bush, who you called an ignoramus, is the only president in US history to hold a MBA and he got it at Harvard Business School.

EDIT: Romney graduated cum laude from Harvard Law School as well and was also named a Baker Scholar for graduating in the top 5% of his Harvard Business School class.

So what does that have to do with your criticism of Obamas educational credentials?

Yeah...I heard about that. One of the profs where Bush's transcript showed a C told a reporter he had never laid eyes on the man.

'Course what do you expect from a man who stayed out of Vietnam by joining the "Champagne Unit" of the TX national guard, trained on a plane which was phased out of combat then didn't show up for his last fourteen months of obligation.

"Meanwhile"

John Kerry was in combat in Vietnam where he was awarded several combat medals that include the Silver Star, Bronze Star, and three Purple Hearts

I can vote for Romney, maybe for Newt. What bothers me that the President is not sinking out of sight politically. 43% and he is still in the game? If the economy gets unemployment to 8%, he is going to be hard to beat.

Yeah, because 8% unemployment is like awesome!

Woot!!

If you can support obama you can support Romney or newt.

Still too early ...

RCP Average 11/8 - 11/29 -- 48.7 43.0 Obama +5.7
Rasmussen Reports 11/28 - 11/29 1000 LV 43 45 Gingrich +2
Quinnipiac 11/14 - 11/20 2552 RV 49 40 Obama +9
FOX News 11/13 - 11/15 914 RV 46 41 Obama +5
CNN/Opinion Research 11/11 - 11/13 925 RV 53 45 Obama +8
Pew Research 11/9 - 11/14 1576 RV 54 42 Obama +12
PPP (D) 11/10 - 11/13 800 RV 49 43 Obama +6
McClatchy/Marist 11/8 - 11/10 872 RV 47 45 Obama +2

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Gingrich vs. Obama

Americans would never support a candidate with a funny sounding name like Newt

Barack Obama has nothing to worry about

Shocking! right wing organization Rasmussen has radical right wing Newt ahead of Obama.

Newt is far from radical. Do some research ya fucking hack! He's a moderate.

lol right !

Radical right is moderate in this country that is why he is able ot say radical right wing thing like end child labor laws and go back to child slavery for cheap labor and still be considered a rational person by right wingers.

Shocking! right wing organization Rasmussen has radical right wing Newt ahead of Obama.

In some Conservative circles? Newt is an establishment RINO avec Baggage. He's miles ahead of Obama to be sure, and while I'm on this tact? ANY of the candidates on the right running is miles ahead of the O.

lol right !

Radical right is moderate in this country that is why he is able ot say radical right wing thing like end child labor laws and go back to child slavery for cheap labor and still be considered a rational person by right wingers.

You are a moron newt is a Statist just like obama is. they have the same values.

In some Conservative circles? Newt is an establishment RINO avec Baggage. He's miles ahead of Obama to be sure, and while I'm on this tact? ANY of the candidates on the right running is miles ahead of the O.

The man speaketh the truth.

I can vote for Romney, maybe for Newt. What bothers me that the President is not sinking out of sight politically. 43% and he is still in the game? If the economy gets unemployment to 8%, he is going to be hard to beat.
As if 8% unemployment is something to be admired...Really?

According to the FED? It's going to remain high past 2012...And nice to see that you finally admit you're in the O's camp...(As if the lot of us had any doubt of the poseur you really are Fakey).

lol right !

You are a moron newt is a Statist just like obama is. they have the same values.

lol ok

this might help you:

http://books.google.com/books?id=fi...&q=Newt Gingrich radical right agenda&f=false

Last edited:
lol right !

lol ok

Newts a fucking left winger he's no where near right.

Forum List

Back