Rasmussen: Newt 45 Obama 43

LOL! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and Santa is bringing an early present to Newt! GO Newt GO!

2012 Presidential Matchups - Rasmussen Reports™
Wait'll Teabaggers get a load o'.....

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

He is officially now polling lower than Jimmy Carters lowest numbers.

Obama Approval Rating | Record Low | The Daily Caller

One thousand forty-one days into his presidency, Barack Obama’s approval rating is lower than any other U.S. president in modern history at this point into a first White House term.

At 43 percent, according to Gallup’s daily presidential approval rating tracking poll, Obama’s approval has sunk even below Jimmy Carter’s approval at this point in his presidency. Carter had a 51 percent approval rating during this period.

Carter’s approval rating was on a steep upswing toward the end of his third year in office, rising from 29 percent in the beginning of October 1979 to a peak of 58 percent in January 1980.

Is it any wonder that Razzy- polls are Fox's favorite "go to" polls. Invariably, when I've clicked on threads reading "Razzy says..." its in favor of a Rightie :rolleyes:

Out of curiosity.. what is it at on RCP now??

I posteed an RCP link in regards to states earlier:

Florida - Gingrich +24
California - Romney +3
Iowa - Gingrich +15
New Hampshire - Romney +10 ( 11/28 Romney +27)
S. Carolina - Gingrich +23

What's happening to Romney in New Hampshire?

LOL! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and Santa is bringing an early present to Newt! GO Newt GO!

LOL, you're tired of Obama but you think Newt will be something different? LOL, just shows that you are clueless. Maybe you should stick to paintball you 'gun slinger'. :cool:

Gunslinger knows what she is talking about. BIG difference from Nobama.

obama and newt are mirror images of each other.

LOL, you're tired of Obama but you think Newt will be something different? LOL, just shows that you are clueless. Maybe you should stick to paintball you 'gun slinger'. :cool:

I don't know who Nobama is but you're endorsement for her viewpoint is worth its weight in gold I'm sure.

Wonder if Gunslinger is right & Newt will be nominated because there's still 2-3 candidates who haven't imploded yet.

I don't know who Nobama is but you're endorsement for her viewpoint is worth its weight in gold I'm sure.

You can't support newt without supporting obama and Bush.

2012 Presidential Matchups

The Newt Gingrich surge has moved him to the top of the polls in Iowa, big gains in New Hampshire and now a two-point edge over President Obama in a hypothetical general election match-up.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely Voters finds Gingrich attracting 45% of the vote while President Obama earns support from 43%. Six percent (6%) prefer some other candidate, and six percent (6%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Last week, Gingrich trailed the president by six. Two weeks ago, he was down by twelve.

Forum List

Back