Rasmussen: Newt 45 Obama 43

Newt has an education, obama has a piece of paper. He has got to be the stupidest man ever to be in political office.

ROTFLMGDAO!!!!!

He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard. You wanna see some ignoramuses...pull up Bush and Perry. I think it must be in the water down there in Texas.

Newt has an education, obama has a piece of paper. He has got to be the stupidest man ever to be in political office.

ROTFLMGDAO!!!!!

He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard. You wanna see some ignoramuses...pull up Bush and Perry. I think it must be in the water down there in Texas.

Obama got his book contract while at Harvard and law school exams are subjectively graded of course he was going to gruaduate with honors. Not too compelling imo

ROTFLMGDAO!!!!!

Obama got his book contract while at Harvard and law school exams are subjectively graded of course he was going to gruaduate with honors. Not too compelling imo

Yea....Harvard is renowned around the world for it's cushy grading system

ROTFLMGDAO!!!!!

You know...I didn't even attend college but as far back as I can remember...we graduated HS in 1952, everyone has talked about the quality of education one gets at Harvard and my goodness.....magna cum laude!

Graduating with distinction from Harvard Law tells me all I ever need to know about his academic achievements.

I might point out that after Bush graduated from Yale his application was turned down at the University of Texas law school because of academics. Some time later he attended Harvard business school. I think he graduated Lawdy How Cum

Last edited:
ROTFLMGDAO!!!!!

You know...I didn't even attend college but as far back as I can remember...we graduated HS in 1952, everyone has talked about the quality of education one gets at Harvard and my goodness.....magna cum laude!

Graduating with distinction from Harvard Law tells me all I ever need to know about his academic achievements.

Romney holds a JD from Harvard Law School as well as a MBA from Harvard Business School. Are you going to vote for him? Bush, who you called an ignoramus, is the only president in US history to hold a MBA and he got it at Harvard Business School.

EDIT: Romney graduated cum laude from Harvard Law School as well and was also named a Baker Scholar for graduating in the top 5% of his Harvard Business School class.

Last edited:

Romney holds a JD from Harvard Law School as well as a MBA from Harvard Business School. Are you going to vote for him? Bush, who you called an ignoramus, is the only president in US history to hold a MBA and he got it at Harvard Business School.

Ouch.. qft!

Poll results from a Koch/controlled poll makes no more sense than one from a liberal leaning poll. Especially this far out from the election.

Newt is way too dirty. He's like the bush leaguers - Bush's Brain and the rest of them. He lines his own pockets and lies to cover it up. He's been dirty through his entire career and has been caught being dirty way too many times to get votes. Besides, the GObP/Repubs hate him - and with good reason. He's what most of them are except that his is public and he believes his own reputation.

Romney will be the candidate. As a slimy corporate raider who has destroyed thousands of jobs, he's the most qualified.

ROTFLMGDAO!!!!!

What was your GPA when you graduated from there?

Not everyone's daddy graduated from Harvard as Obama's did so the Harvard door isn't already opened for everyone.

Not everyone's daddy graduated from Harvard as Obama's did so the Harvard door isn't already opened for everyone.

Let me get this straight: You think that if one's parent graduates from Harvard, his or her child automatically gets accepted to Harvard?

crying.gif

No wonder this country is going down the tubes.

I can vote for Romney, maybe for Newt. What bothers me that the President is not sinking out of sight politically. 43% and he is still in the game? If the economy gets unemployment to 8%, he is going to be hard to beat.

EDIT: Romney graduated cum laude from Harvard Law School as well and was also named a Baker Scholar for graduating in the top 5% of his Harvard Business School class.

So what does that have to do with your criticism of Obamas educational credentials?

Yeah...I heard about that. One of the profs where Bush's transcript showed a C told a reporter he had never laid eyes on the man.

'Course what do you expect from a man who stayed out of Vietnam by joining the "Champagne Unit" of the TX national guard, trained on a plane which was phased out of combat then didn't show up for his last fourteen months of obligation.

"Meanwhile"

John Kerry was in combat in Vietnam where he was awarded several combat medals that include the Silver Star, Bronze Star, and three Purple Hearts.....but who's counting

Last edited:
I can vote for Romney, maybe for Newt. What bothers me that the President is not sinking out of sight politically. 43% and he is still in the game? If the economy gets unemployment to 8%, he is going to be hard to beat.

Yeah, because 8% unemployment is like awesome!

Woot!!

Forum List

Back