Rashida Tlaib asked Israel for entry to see her grandmother in West Bank,they approve, she declines!

Israel is the beacon of democracy in the shit hole that is the Middle East.
Israel is the beacon of democracy in the shit hole that is the Middle East.
Israel is a bastion of racism and a cancer on the Middle East
EUROPAL-2.jpg

"Racism on the part of Israeli Jews against Muslim Arabs in Israel exist in institutional policies, personal attitudes, the media, education, immigration rights, housing,[3] social life and legal policies.

"Some elements within the Ashkenazi Israeli Jewish population have also been described as holding discriminatory attitudes towards fellow Jews of other backgrounds, including against Ethiopian Jews, Indian Jews, Mizrahi Jews, Sephardi Jews, etc.

"Although intermarriage between Ashkenazim and Sephardim/Mizrahim is increasingly common in Israel, and social integration is constantly improving, disparities continue to persist.

"Ethiopian Jews in particular have faced discrimination from non-Black Jews.

"It has been suggested that the situation of the Ethiopian Jews as 'becoming white' is similar to that of some European immigrants like Poles and Italians who arrived in the United States in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.[4]"

Racism in Israel - Wikipedia

Blah blah blah. You’re so gullible. Amazing.
Blah blah blah. You’re so gullible. Amazing.
I'm not gullible enough to believe a Jewish state can function as a democracy, are you?
You mean you're not smart enough to see that it does.
You mean you're not smart enough to see that it does.
Israel is a democracy for Jews only since Jews limit their non-Jewish population to less than 20% of all Semites living inside the Green Line. Then there are millions of non-Jews "living" under Jewish military occupation with no vote at all in matters affecting their basic human rights.
Israel is a democracy for all Israeli citizens whether they are Jewish or not, and the Palestinians you are whining about are citizens of the Palestinian Authority and they have no democratic rights because the PA is not a democracy. They are not living under Israeli military occupation since they have their own government with their own foreign policies and their own laws and issue their own passports, all without any consultation with Israeli, but since there is no political entity among the Palestinians that can credibly offer peace to Israel, Israel must continue security operations through most of Judea and Samaria in order to protect its citizens from Palestinian terrorists, which Tlaib calls human rights advocates.

Your biased sources amuse me. If the terrorists want their land back they should take it. What is this bullshit debate on who it belongs to. The US was Native American land. What happened? It’s called conquest. Should Turkey return Constantinople to the Christians. Your stupid maps and rhetoric shows how dumb you are. Are you Muslim? I bet You are. Thank you.
our biased sources amuse me. If the terrorists want their land back they should take it. What is this bullshit debate on who it belongs to. The US was Native American land. What happened? It’s called conquest. Should Turkey return Constantinople to the Christians. Your stupid maps and rhetoric shows how dumb you are. Are you Muslim? I bet You are. Thank you.
Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

"The right of conquest is the right of a conqueror to territory taken by force of arms. It was traditionally a principle of international law that has gradually given way in modern times until its proscription after World War II when the crime of war of aggression was first codified in the Nuremberg Principles"

Right of conquest - Wikipedia

The Arabs should have left Israel alone.
European Jews invade Palestine and you blame Arabs?
Hardly an invasion. The Jews came at the invitation of the government, the Ottoman Turks.
Hardly an invasion. The Jews came at the invitation of the government, the Ottoman Turks
Jews came to Palestine at the invitation of George V.
maxresdefault.jpg
The Jews had been settling in what would become Israel since the middle of the 19th century at the invitation of the Ottoman Turks. The Brits played their own game, as you have pointed out, first inviting the Jews to move there and then siding with the Arabs against them until finally the Jews drove the Brits out and established their own nation.

More cut and paste lies. Again. What is your solution? I can Research Google too. You’re making a fool of yourself. Again
More cut and paste lies. Again. What is your solution? I can Research Google too. You’re making a fool of yourself. Again
What lies?
So far you've made no attempt to refute any claim I've made regarding the racist, rancid state of Israel and all its Kosher Cracker whores, like you.

So you are convinced that the Jews are "racist' and "rancid".

Fine.

What is your final solution? Abolish the State of Israel and institute the Islamonazi State of Palestine in this geographic locale? And what would you say to do about the Jews? If the new, poverty stricken State of Palestine needs financial help to build ovens, should the US government under Sleepy Joe authorize the funds?

What lies?
So far you've made no attempt to refute any claim I've made regarding the racist, rancid state of Israel and all its Kosher Cracker whores, like you.

I have refuted every claim. Fat and stupid is no way to go through life. I ask again. What is your solution?

What lies?

I have refuted every claim. Fat and stupid is no way to go through life. I ask again. What is your solution?

The only lib ever to come up with a "solution" for this "problem" was Adolf Hitler. As despicable as he was, he at least had the courage to admit what liberal want in their heart of hearts.

What lies?

The only lib ever to come up with a "solution" for this "problem" was Adolf Hitler. As despicable as he was, he at least had the courage to admit what liberal want in their heart of hearts.
Hitler was no more a liberal than Avraham Stern, so tell me how was the former's Final Solution for the Jews fundamentally different than the latter's plan for non-Jews in Palestine?

Lehi (militant group) - Wikipedia

"Lehi (Hebrew pronunciation: [ˈleχi]; Hebrew: Lohamei Herut Israel – Lehi, 'Fighters for the Freedom of Israel – Lehi'), often known pejoratively as the Stern Gang,[9][10][11][12] was a Zionist paramilitary organization founded by Avraham ('Yair'') Stern in Mandatory Palestine.[13][14]

"Its avowed aim was to evict the British authorities from Palestine by resort to force, allowing unrestricted immigration of Jews and the formation of a Jewish state, a 'new totalitarian Hebrew republic'..."

"Lehi split from the Irgun militant group in 1940 in order to continue fighting the British during World War II.

"Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine.[2] "

"Believing that Nazi Germany was a lesser enemy of the Jews than Britain, Lehi twice attempted to form an alliance with the Nazis."

What lies?

Hitler was no more a liberal than Avraham Stern, so tell me how was the former's Final Solution for the Jews fundamentally different than the latter's plan for non-Jews in Palestine?

"Lehi (Hebrew pronunciation: [ˈleχi]; Hebrew: Lohamei Herut Israel – Lehi, 'Fighters for the Freedom of Israel – Lehi'), often known pejoratively as the Stern Gang,[9][10][11][12] was a Zionist paramilitary organization founded by Avraham ('Yair'') Stern in Mandatory Palestine.[13][14]

"Its avowed aim was to evict the British authorities from Palestine by resort to force, allowing unrestricted immigration of Jews and the formation of a Jewish state, a 'new totalitarian Hebrew republic'..."

"Lehi split from the Irgun militant group in 1940 in order to continue fighting the British during World War II.

"Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine.[2] "

"Believing that Nazi Germany was a lesser enemy of the Jews than Britain, Lehi twice attempted to form an alliance with the Nazis."

More BS cut and paste propaganda. Still waiting for your actual opinion and solution.

What lies?

Hitler was a huge liberal. Rabid advocate of genocide, gun control and government healthcare, he'd fit right in with the modern left. I recommend you read about Hitler's health care program, "Hitlercare", and realize that Hitlercare was only for the saps. Hitler himself was cared for by top rated personal physician Dr. Theodor Morell, who wasn't part of the government and not a war criminal. Just a top flight sawbones so that Hitler himself didn't have to get butchered by quack government docs like Dr. Joe Mengele.

What lies?

My solution is to hold the racist Jews of Israel to the same human rights standards as every other state on the planet which would require universal suffrage for all Semites living between the River and the sea, i.e., a One State Solution.
images

What's yours, Nakba 2.0?

"Terrorism and terrorist operations were first introduced in Palestine by the Jewish underground to demoralise the British Army. These operations were carried out by the same Jewish elements trained by the British Army in North Africa as an adjunct to their WWII effort against the Nazis. By 1939 this Jewish auxiliary force numbered 20,000 strong."

Plan Dalet and The Nakba - 1948

This awful bitch used her elderly grandmother as a fucking publicity and political stunt.

What a sick and twisted disgusting bitch.

What lies?

My solution is to hold the racist Jews of Israel to the same human rights standards as every other state on the planet which would require universal suffrage for all Semites living between the River and the sea, i.e., a One State Solution.
images

What's yours, Nakba 2.0?

"Terrorism and terrorist operations were first introduced in Palestine by the Jewish underground to demoralise the British Army. These operations were carried out by the same Jewish elements trained by the British Army in North Africa as an adjunct to their WWII effort against the Nazis. By 1939 this Jewish auxiliary force numbered 20,000 strong."

You cannot stop the cut and paste for one post. What is your concrete solution, old man? Destruction of Israel. Enjoy this cut and paste, you pussy.

Israel Has a Right to Exist | Free Inquiry

images

What George is failing to tell you is that Palestinians are considered "Semites", but the vast majority of the Jewish people aren't, according to his racial theories.

Most of the Jewish people are "Ashkenazi" and not of "Semitic" racial roots.

So the so-called "Palestinians" would rule and implement whatever solutions they like.

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

"The right of conquest is the right of a conqueror to territory taken by force of arms. It was traditionally a principle of international law that has gradually given way in modern times until its proscription after World War II when the crime of war of aggression was first codified in the Nuremberg Principles"

Right of conquest - Wikipedia

Hardly an invasion. The Jews came at the invitation of the government, the Ottoman Turks.
Hardly an invasion. The Jews came at the invitation of the government, the Ottoman Turks
maxresdefault.jpg
The Jews had been settling in what would become Israel since the middle of the 19th century at the invitation of the Ottoman Turks. The Brits played their own game, as you have pointed out, first inviting the Jews to move there and then siding with the Arabs against them until finally the Jews drove the Brits out and established their own nation.
So you're saying the Jews of Israel turned on their benefactors by resorting to terrorism?
image061-e1465744178286.jpg

"In the last year of the British Mandate, the ratio of British officers dead to Jewish terrorists killed was 4 to 1 - a very high ratio even in today's standards.

"No wonder Britain wanted out of Palestine.

"The Zionist plan to transfer Palestinians out of their land was headed by no lesser character than David Ben-Gurion himself.

He plotted these schemes in his own home aided by a small ad hoc group of people referred to as The Consultancy.

"Its aim was to plot and carry out the disposession of the Palestinian people.

As early as February 1947, when the British Cabinet voted to pull out of Mandatory Palestine, the Zionist leadership knew that the road ahead was clear for their aims to be achieved.

"The Consultancy first met (according to Ben-Gurion's diary) on 18 June 1947 and continued to meet regularly during the months leading to October 1947 when it transpired that the UN will now issue its Resolution 181 to partition the land of Palestine."

Why do you think the UN violated its own Charter in 1947 by not calling for free elections in Palestine?

maxresdefault.jpg
So you're saying the Jews of Israel turned on their benefactors by resorting to terrorism?
image061-e1465744178286.jpg

"In the last year of the British Mandate, the ratio of British officers dead to Jewish terrorists killed was 4 to 1 - a very high ratio even in today's standards.

"No wonder Britain wanted out of Palestine.

"The Zionist plan to transfer Palestinians out of their land was headed by no lesser character than David Ben-Gurion himself.

He plotted these schemes in his own home aided by a small ad hoc group of people referred to as The Consultancy.

"Its aim was to plot and carry out the disposession of the Palestinian people.

As early as February 1947, when the British Cabinet voted to pull out of Mandatory Palestine, the Zionist leadership knew that the road ahead was clear for their aims to be achieved.

"The Consultancy first met (according to Ben-Gurion's diary) on 18 June 1947 and continued to meet regularly during the months leading to October 1947 when it transpired that the UN will now issue its Resolution 181 to partition the land of Palestine."

Why do you think the UN violated its own Charter in 1947 by not calling for free elections in Palestine?

In the late 1940's, most of the Jewish people were kicked out of Europe. Further, the Palestinian Muftis were allies of Hitler during WWII.

When you lose a war, you can't "win" sovereignty as a result.

Dumbass lefties call Ben shapiro, who is an Orthodox Jew, a NAZI.

That tells you all you need to know about stupid left wing lunatics.

During his four-minute whine about a lack of historical understanding regarding Jews in Palestine, Maher never mention the words "al Nakba"
-1614179614.jpg

How likely is it he and his panel are ignorant of that event?

"Just before the UN voted to partition Palestine in November 1947, Ben-Gurion secretly mobilised Jewish groups inside and outside Palestine and dispatched them to Europe to purchase massive quantities of arms for the next phase: the military plan to conquer as many Palestinian villages and to expel their inhabitants.

"Their plan was called Plan D better known as Plan Dalet, (Dalet being the fourth letter in the Hebrew alphabet) which was launched nearly six weeks prior to the end of the British Mandate in Palestine.

"It is worth noting that Plan D had been preceeded by Plan A (February 1945), Plan B (May 1947) and Plan C (November 1947) - all with the single intention of the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.

"March 1948: two months before the so-called Declaration of Independence, the Zionist leadership gathered in Tel Aviv and agreed to put Plan D into action.

"Over 13 military underground operations were carried out (according to The History of the Palmach archives released in full in 1972) before the Arab forces entered the areas allotted to the Palestinians by the UN in their Partition Plan. Both Menachem Begin and David Ben-Gurion wrote extensively about their underground military campaigns to cleanse Palestinian villages of their indigenous inhabitants."

During his four-minute whine about a lack of historical understanding regarding Jews in Palestine, Maher never mention the words "al Nakba"
-1614179614.jpg

How likely is it he and his panel are ignorant of that event?

"Just before the UN voted to partition Palestine in November 1947, Ben-Gurion secretly mobilised Jewish groups inside and outside Palestine and dispatched them to Europe to purchase massive quantities of arms for the next phase: the military plan to conquer as many Palestinian villages and to expel their inhabitants.

"Their plan was called Plan D better known as Plan Dalet, (Dalet being the fourth letter in the Hebrew alphabet) which was launched nearly six weeks prior to the end of the British Mandate in Palestine.

"It is worth noting that Plan D had been preceeded by Plan A (February 1945), Plan B (May 1947) and Plan C (November 1947) - all with the single intention of the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.

"March 1948: two months before the so-called Declaration of Independence, the Zionist leadership gathered in Tel Aviv and agreed to put Plan D into action.

"Over 13 military underground operations were carried out (according to The History of the Palmach archives released in full in 1972) before the Arab forces entered the areas allotted to the Palestinians by the UN in their Partition Plan. Both Menachem Begin and David Ben-Gurion wrote extensively about their underground military campaigns to cleanse Palestinian villages of their indigenous inhabitants."

I accept your surrender. I told you before that I do not read cut and paste BS but you insist on the same mantra. That makes you stupid.

upload_2019-8-18_10-30-14.jpeg

Rashida Tlaib rejects Israel's offer of 'humanitarian' visit

She expected them to deny her request and she was going to make a political spectacle of it.

But they approved her request......so she turned them down!!

So full of shit!

Fail!

giphy.gif

US Congresswoman Talib doesn't have to ask Israels permission for anything.

Your thread failed at the title.

Wait until Israel is asking US Congresswoman Talibs vote for future funding.

You put a lot of words together that have no meaning.

Are you typing while a bedsheet is tied around your neck?

Forum List

Back