If there’s a recession, Trump deserves it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019

Trump has rejected mainstream advice on how to address these problems —such as working through the World Trade Organization and banding together with allies — because he and a few sycophants think tariffs are the way to go. He’s wrong about that. Trump’s tariffs are a tax on American business and consumers, and if they hurt the Chinese economy, it’s only after they hurt the U.S. economy first. JP Morgan Chase estimates Trump’s tariffs will cost the average US household $1,000 per year, and more .

Trump has rejected mainstream advice on how to address these problems —such as working through the World Trade Organization and banding together with allies — because he and a few sycophants think tariffs are the way to go. He’s wrong about that. Trump’s tariffs are a tax on American business and consumers, and if they hurt the Chinese economy, it’s only after they hurt the U.S. economy first. JP Morgan Chase estimates Trump’s tariffs will cost the average US household $1,000 per year, and more .
Bwaaaaahhhaaaaaa...How many billions of dollars do you have again?

So you're admitting that it's Trump's economy.....good for you.

How it works is:

1. If the Economy does not tank then it is Pelosi and House Democrats with encouraging words from Hillary and Hussein that kept the economy going...

2. If it Tanks it is Trump economy...

See how it works?

One thousand a year extra so it can tell China to stop stealing and manipulating the world economy?

Where the hell do I sign up for this?

Trump borrows 1.5 trillion & pumps up the economy & you assfucks think that is good.

How it works is:

1. If the Economy does not tank then it is Pelosi and House Democrats with encouraging words from Hillary and Hussein that kept the economy going...

See how it works?

One thousand a year extra so it can tell China to stop stealing and manipulating the world economy?

China's power is in its population. Corporate America would give up anything to sell there. Quit blaming China.

25 years ago, I went to China to seal a business deal. They were bragging about their new factory that would be manufacturing the product I was selling. There was a photo & in that photo were af few people I knew. American experts there helping give therm the technology for a small percent of the business. Not China's fault.

Trump has made you people stupid about China. He put steel tariffs on our allies.

Trump is so stupid that he brags how he is hurting these economies in other countries. If the countries are in A recession, how will they buy US made products?

The only people dfmber than trump, are his followers.

Trump borrows 1.5 trillion & pumps up the economy & you assfucks think that is good.

Well you thought it was great under Obama, so why can't Trump spend like the drunk closet liberal he is?

You borrow money to pump up the economy to fight a recession. Obama had to fight the Bush recession.

There is no recession now. So why is your fat assed orange buddy doing this now?

Well you thought it was great under Obama, so why can't Trump spend like the drunk closet liberal he is?

You borrow money to pump up the economy to fight a recession. Obama had to fight the Bush recession.

There is no recession now. So why is your fat assed orange buddy doing this now?
Because of Congress, Skippy.

How it works is:

See how it works?

China's power is in its population. Corporate America would give up anything to sell there. Quit blaming China.

25 years ago, I went to China to seal a business deal. They were bragging about their new factory that would be manufacturing the product I was selling. There was a photo & in that photo were af few people I knew. American experts there helping give therm the technology for a small percent of the business. Not China's fault.

Trump has made you people stupid about China. He put steel tariffs on our allies.

Trump is so stupid that he brags how he is hurting these economies in other countries. If the countries are in A recession, how will they buy US made products?

1. I did not vote for Trump.

2. China manipulation of currency and being able to use slave labor has been a issue for decades that even Bill and Hillary Clinton talked about.

So cut the nonsense because if this were Hillary doing it you would be applauding her!

1. I never voted for Trump, so he is not mine...

2. You mean the recession that the House Democrats and Senate Democrats rode with Bush in on that included Obama?

3. What did Obama offer as a Senator to slow the oncoming recession?

2. You mean the recession that the House Democrats and Senate Democrats rode with Bush in on that included Obama?

The recession started 4th quarter of 2007 so tell me what legislation the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that created this recession.

Republicans basically ran Congrtess from 1995 through 2006, 6 with a Republican President. But hey, go ahead & blame Democrats & Obama.

Pathetic.

How it works is:

See how it works?

2. China manipulation of currency and being able to use slave labor has been a issue for decades that even Bill and Hillary Clinton talked about.

So cut the nonsense because if this were Hillary doing it you would be applauding her!
It used to be Japan, then South Korea, and then China. We have been dealing with this for decades.

Hillary would NOT be in this Trade war.

The recession started 4th quarter of 2007 so tell me what legislation the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that created this recession.

Republicans basically ran Congrtess from 1995 through 2006, 6 with a Republican President. But hey, go ahead & blame Democrats & Obama.

Pathetic.

I also blamed Bush but as usual you missed that just like you missed the fact that Democrats held the Senate and House from January 2007 until Bush left office, so what did Obana offer as a Senator to slow the recession that was starting up?

See you blame one person but it takes Fifty States and three branches of the Federal Government to really run this country and it economy...

How it works is:

See how it works?

It used to be Japan, then South Korea, and then China. We have been dealing with this for decades.

You do not know if Hillary would have not gone into a trade war with China and the fact is she hates China more than Trump does.

Also Japan has reinvested into this country many times over unlike your favorite Country China!

China has only one goal and that is world domination!

Look at the tards praying to satan for a recession! Praying for Americans to suffer so they can take the government

How it works is:

See how it works?

I don't think Trump's economy is bad. He has increased the work force to help prosperity happen for the average American family. I think taking these momentary bobbles into the perspective of the overall picture will benefit the market and the American people who work for a living. It is my prayer that we not let the Democrat butting of first the office of President, by Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, then the harassment of his staff by Maxine Waters, and threats by Pelosi, and then Jerry Nadler has finally maxed the Democrats out, except they still have tall tales working in their little trusting college campus Antifa fighters they are using like Hitler Youth, and that soon will come to a screeching halt since the FBI has cleaned house and has a better idea of their Constitutional existence, which their former leaders blissfully and stupidly ignored by a Deep State that has new revelations every day thanks to Judicial Watch, Fox News, and some brave new Constitutionalists who have graced the information community with loyalty to the Constitution and their fellow Americans who are not in with the traitorous Deep State that is crumbling into the ashes of history that it more than deserves.

Oh, and by the way: WELCOME TO Neil Austen. Hope you enjoy the USMB boards. :muahaha:

How it works is:

See how it works?

You do not know if Hillary would have not gone into a trade war with China and the fact is she hates China more than Trump does.

Also Japan has reinvested into this country many times over unlike your favorite Country China!

Here is my true opinion of China:

We should end all trade with that country and why?

1. They manipulate their currency and this has been a decade old issue with them so their stuff is cheaper on the world market.

If the U.S. did this the cries from those like Dave would be so loud but yet he stays silent on China currency manipulation.

2. China labor is mostly forced labor and the worker is owned by the Chinese government and is like our old days when workers were owned by the company store.

You work, buy and sleep where your job is at and have no actual freedom!

3. China continued human right violations against Muslims and the people of Tibet should cause any liberal minded person to pause and say hell no with doing trade with that country.

Now those like Dave will scream about China two billion plus population while not admitting the majority of the people in China lack the consumer buying power to buy American made products so the trade between America and China is not fair by any means like with Japan and South Korea.

Also those like Dave want to compare China to Japan but let be very clear Japan has invested heavily into this country just like Germany, Mexico and Canada, so yeah America is wise to strengthen their trade partnership with those countries over China any day of the week...

Personally I believe America is better served doing trade business with Canada, Mexico, Central and South America along with Europe and Africa before continuing trade with China.

Also let look at China raping of African Nations or how it make claims over oil and natural gas resources in the South China Sea that is between Vietnam and Philippines!?!

No, China is not worth trading with no matter how much Dave claims they are and in fact they are the biggest growing threat that those like Dave ignore because of his hatred for Trump!

Lefties sure are hoping for a recession:

D145_170_476_1200.jpg

How it works is:

See how it works?

Here is my true opinion of China:

We should end all trade with that country and why?

1. They manipulate their currency and this has been a decade old issue with them so their stuff is cheaper on the world market.

If the U.S. did this the cries from those like Dave would be so loud but yet he stays silent on China currency manipulation.

2. China labor is mostly forced labor and the worker is owned by the Chinese government and is like our old days when workers were owned by the company store.

You work, buy and sleep where your job is at and have no actual freedom!

3. China continued human right violations against Muslims and the people of Tibet should cause any liberal minded person to pause and say hell no with doing trade with that country.

Now those like Dave will scream about China two billion plus population while not admitting the majority of the people in China lack the consumer buying power to buy American made products so the trade between America and China is not fair by any means like with Japan and South Korea.

Also those like Dave want to compare China to Japan but let be very clear Japan has invested heavily into this country just like Germany, Mexico and Canada, so yeah America is wise to strengthen their trade partnership with those countries over China any day of the week...

Personally I believe America is better served doing trade business with Canada, Mexico, Central and South America along with Europe and Africa before continuing trade with China.

Also let look at China raping of African Nations or how it make claims over oil and natural gas resources in the South China Sea that is between Vietnam and Philippines!?!

No, China is not worth trading with no matter how much Dave claims they are and in fact they are the biggest growing threat that those like Dave ignore because of his hatred for Trump!

1) Trump wanted the Fed to lower interest rates to lower the value of the US dollar. I guess you don't think that was manipulating our exchange rates?

2) China low pricing helps some US manufacturers.

3) I spoke of Japan & South Korea historically. When I was a kid, Made in Japan was viewed much the same as made in China today. After a while Japan changed. The same will happen with China. World pressure will force China to change its monetary policies & human rights. China is not stealing our technology. We are giving it to them.

4) China is wooing Africa. Not unlike our actions in the Middle East. Do you just ignore US's actions around the world? Are you afraid China is doing what we did?

5) Go ahead ignore China. Like that will stop them. Ignore nearly 20% of the world's population.

Why can't we trade with everyone?

Yes I hate Trump. Why don't you? He is destroying America & evidently you don't give a rat's ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back