'Squad' member Rashida Tlaib says 'Israel is a racist state'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Remember when I said traditional allies aren't feeling so warm and fuzzy?

I'm an outspoken guy too when I see injustice, and Israel is not perfect. in 2021, what nation is? Compared to where they are located, the neighbourhood of the world they live in, and the words some of them have used, including promising their annihilation, this is quite an odd comment to make.

I've had personal abuses in Canada and I speak up. Citizens in other nations can do the same, Israel is a democracy, they aren't living in a dictatorship, so speak your mind (as I did in Canada, only to be harmed more, at least I fight back).

It is also why I ask why some are so outspoken against Israel but don't say a peep about concentration camps being filled with Muslims in China. It really bothers me and screams hypocrisy.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., lambasted Israel as a "racist state" during an interview on "Democracy Now!" on Tuesday while discussing the low vaccination rate of Palestinians.

The host, Amy Goodman, mentioned that Israel is one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, at 20%, while Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank – where Tlaib has family members – have supposedly not been provided vaccines.

Asked to give her take, Tlaib said it’s "important to understand that Israel is a racist state in that they would deny Palestinians like my grandmother access to a vaccine; that they don’t believe that she’s an equal human being that deserves to live, deserves to be protected by this global pandemic."

Last edited:

I'm an outspoken guy too when I see injustice, and Israel is not perfect. in 2021, what nation is? Compared to where they are located, the neighbourhood of the world they live in, and the words some of them have used, including promising their annihilation, this is quite an odd comment to make. I've had personal abuses in Canada and I speak up. Citizens in other nations can do the same, Israel is a democracy, they aren't living in a dictatorship, so speak your mind (as I did in Canada, only to be harmed more, at least I fight back).

It is also why I ask why some are so outspoken against Israel but don't say a peep about concentration camps being filled with Muslims in China. It really bothers me.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., lambasted Israel as a "racist state" during an interview on "Democracy Now!" on Tuesday while discussing the low vaccination rate of Palestinians.

The host, Amy Goodman, mentioned that Israel is one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, at 20%, while Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank – where Tlaib has family members – have supposedly not been provided vaccines.

Asked to give her take, Tlaib said it’s "important to understand that Israel is a racist state in that they would deny Palestinians like my grandmother access to a vaccine; that they don’t believe that she’s an equal human being that deserves to live, deserves to be protected by this global pandemic."

This is a mainstream belief in the DemoKKKrat party now. That's why none of her colleagues will call her out on her anti-semitism.

Jews are not allowed to live in Palestinian areas but Palestinians live Jerusalem...and even serve in the government...so what is she talking about?...try and walk through and Muslim area as a Jew and see what happens...this shit is getting out of hand...just who was it that knocked down our trade center?...has everyone forgotten?...she is the enemy....

I'm an outspoken guy too when I see injustice, and Israel is not perfect. in 2021, what nation is? Compared to where they are located, the neighbourhood of the world they live in, and the words some of them have used, including promising their annihilation, this is quite an odd comment to make.

I've had personal abuses in Canada and I speak up. Citizens in other nations can do the same, Israel is a democracy, they aren't living in a dictatorship, so speak your mind (as I did in Canada, only to be harmed more, at least I fight back).

It is also why I ask why some are so outspoken against Israel but don't say a peep about concentration camps being filled with Muslims in China. It really bothers me and screams hypocrisy.

SSDD

Israel is not just racist, but criminal.
Israel is not at all even remotely a democracy.
For example, did you know that Israel does not allow private land ownership?
It is all owned by the government, and you get use of what you have paid for.
Israel is not the division between different religions that have always lived there.
Essentially ALL Jews in Israel are recent European immigrants, who never paid for any land, and are illegal occupying the land and homes of Palestinians either murdered or illegally dispossessed.

And no Arab or Muslim has EVER said anything about "annihilating" anyone, much less Jews, who Muslims consider to be their forefathers.
Muslims use the same Abrahamic Bible.

And the situation in China is totally different.
The Uighurs are rebellious and are committing crimes.
Nor are the Chinese who govern them, new invaders who took over illegally, like Israel is.
I sympathize with the Uighurs, but China is the legitimate government, so there is not much that can be done.
Israel is not at all a legitimate government, and does not belong there in any way.
And since Israel is the one committing more and more crimes, they DO have to be stopped.
There really is no alternative.
Israel is likely the single most corrupt government in the entire world.
And it did not exist until Truman created it in 1948, with the UN he started.
And even Truman would have had a fit if Israel had invaded Jerusalem while he was still alive.
Jerusalem clearly is way outside of the partition that the UN gave to Israel.
Israel has ZERO legitimacy to exist at all.

I'm an outspoken guy too when I see injustice, and Israel is not perfect. in 2021, what nation is? Compared to where they are located, the neighbourhood of the world they live in, and the words some of them have used, including promising their annihilation, this is quite an odd comment to make. I've had personal abuses in Canada and I speak up. Citizens in other nations can do the same, Israel is a democracy, they aren't living in a dictatorship, so speak your mind (as I did in Canada, only to be harmed more, at least I fight back).

It is also why I ask why some are so outspoken against Israel but don't say a peep about concentration camps being filled with Muslims in China. It really bothers me.

This is a mainstream belief in the DemoKKKrat party now. That's why none of her colleagues will call her out on her anti-semitism.

The word "Semitic" mean of an Arab language group, and has absolutely no reference to Hebrews or Jews except that Hebew is an Arab language.

Israel is not just racist, but criminal.
Israel is not at all even remotely a democracy.
For example, did you know that Israel does not allow private land ownership?
It is all owned by the government, and you get use of what you have paid for.
Israel is not the division between different religions that have always lived there.
Essentially ALL Jews in Israel are recent European immigrants, who never paid for any land, and are illegal occupying the land and homes of Palestinians either murdered or illegally dispossessed.

And no Arab or Muslim has EVER said anything about "annihilating" anyone, much less Jews, who Muslims consider to be their forefathers.
Muslims use the same Abrahamic Bible.

And the situation in China is totally different.
The Uighurs are rebellious and are committing crimes.
Nor are the Chinese who govern them, new invaders who took over illegally, like Israel is.
I sympathize with the Uighurs, but China is the legitimate government, so there is not much that can be done.
Israel is not at all a legitimate government, and does not belong there in any way.
And since Israel is the one committing more and more crimes, they DO have to be stopped.
There really is no alternative.
Israel is likely the single most corrupt government in the entire world.
And it did not exist until Truman created it in 1948, with the UN he started.
And even Truman would have had a fit if Israel had invaded Jerusalem while he was still alive.
Jerusalem clearly is way outside of the partition that the UN gave to Israel.
Israel has ZERO legitimacy to exist at all.

You're a good Democrat..

Jews are not allowed to live in Palestinian areas but Palestinians live Jerusalem...and even serve in the government...so what is she talking about?...try and walk through and Muslim area as a Jew and see what happens...this shit is getting out of hand...just who was it that knocked down our trade center?...has everyone forgotten?...she is the enemy....

WRONG!
There have always been Jews welcomed in Arab neighborhoods.
Jews just prefer to live in areas of Israeli occupation because then they do not have to pay for any property.
For example, the largest population of Jews outside of the US and Israel, lives in Iran.
Over 30,000 Jews live in Tehran alone.

The WTC attack was justified because we murdered tens of thousands of Iraqis illegally when they were retreating out of Kuwait, under a negotiated white flag.
The massacre was called the "Highway of Death".
Do you dispute that we ambushed and murdered these innocent Iraqis?

1024px-Demolished_vehicles_line_Highway_80_on_18_Apr_1991.jpg

Notice the vehicles are civilian, like ambulances and buses? They were almost all innocent civilians we massacred.

Those who illegally attack any innocents, like the US government has done, is the enemy.

Millions of Muslims in Chinese concentration camps! nothing to see there!.... lets order more shoes and I-phone hardware.. and forget about those millions of no-names.

Talib is projecting her own historical bias towards Israel... funny how every issue is used by the left to cry racism when we havn't seen all the fact details.

All Countries around the world have or have had elements of racism and bigotry and Israel is no different...

Israel is VERY different.
None of the Jews in Israel have paid for anything they occupy.
Israel is the only country that has total discrimination based on religion, over schools, hospitals, roads, etc.
How do European immigrants get to claim it is a Jewish country when two thirds of the population are Muslim natives, and the only Jews are recent immigrants, mostly illegal.

Forum List

Back