'Squad' member Rashida Tlaib says 'Israel is a racist state'

Jews are not allowed to live in Palestinian areas but Palestinians live Jerusalem...and even serve in the government...so what is she talking about?...try and walk through and Muslim area as a Jew and see what happens...this shit is getting out of hand...just who was it that knocked down our trade center?...has everyone forgotten?...she is the enemy....

WRONG!
There have always been Jews welcomed in Arab neighborhoods.
Jews just prefer to live in areas of Israeli occupation because then they do not have to pay for any property.
For example, the largest population of Jews outside of the US and Israel, lives in Iran.
Over 30,000 Jews live in Tehran alone.

The WTC attack was justified because we murdered tens of thousands of Iraqis illegally when they were retreating out of Kuwait, under a negotiated white flag.
The massacre was called the "Highway of Death".
Do you dispute that we ambushed and murdered these innocent Iraqis?

1024px-Demolished_vehicles_line_Highway_80_on_18_Apr_1991.jpg

Notice the vehicles are civilian, like ambulances and buses? They were almost all innocent civilians we massacred.

Those who illegally attack any innocents, like the US government has done, is the enemy.

" The WTC attack was justified because we murdered tens of thousands of Iraqis illegally when they were retreating out of Kuwait, under a negotiated white flag. "

Source it

I am not going to waste much time looking. I found little in the short time. Best was:
{... At the time, Iraq had announced that it would withdraw, but it had not accepted the UN resolutions passed against them. ...
...}
However, I remember it as being a negotiated withdraw.
Saddam had personally asked the US Ambassador Glasspie for permission to invade Kuwait in the first place, since Kuwait was bankrupting Iraq by stealing so much oil and dumping it at such low prices.
}US Ambassador April Glaspie's Interview with Pres. Saddam Hussein, July 25 1990
{...
HUSSEIN: The price at one stage had dropped to $12 a barrel and a reduction in the modest Iraqi budget of $6 billion to $7 billion is a disaster.

GLASPIE: I think I understand this. I have lived here for years. I admire your extraordinary efforts to rebuild your country. I know you need funds. We understand that and our opinion is that you should have the opportunity to rebuild your country. But we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait.
...}
The way I remember it is that Iraq was our ally, and did whatever we told them to do.
They fought Iran because we wanted them to.
We owed them for that, and instead we turned on them.
Iraq did nothing wrong, we were the ones in the wrong.
In fact, the only chemical and bio weapons they had, were ones we gave them to use on Iran.

You were SPECIFICALLY asked to source your "negotiated truce". You can't because it wasn't.

Here is another interesting perspective on the Iraqi withdrawal from Kuwait.

{...
Iraq willing to leave Kuwait in exchange for certain conditions, officials say Offer includes link to Palestinian issue
Knut Royce
THE BALTIMORE SUN
Jan 3, 1991

WASHINGTON -- Iraq has offered to withdraw from Kuwait if the United States pledges not to attack as soldiers are pulled out, if foreign troops leave the region and if there is agreement on the Palestinian problem and on the banning of all weapons of mass destruction in the region, U.S. officials disclosed yesterday.
Although the White House immediately dismissed the proposal as inadequate because it contains preconditions for a pullout, other government officials described it as "interesting" because it drops Iraq's previous claims to two Kuwaiti islands and a portion of an oil field and because it signals Iraqi interest in a negotiated settlement.

...}

NOBODY would agree to all of that crap. We get it, you are self loathing Jew.

But it is on record that US Ambassador Glasspie was told about Iraq's intent to invade Kuwait, and the US position was that we did not care or want to get involved.
That is undeniable.
Since when does the US not get involved in oil when we don't dig for it ourselves.
Watch for gas prices to rise drastically and bring food and everything else shipped by truck or plane or train or boat with it....
And then we will once again be put in a situation where we have to shed blood in the sand to protect the worlds oil supply....
I thought that libs were against that....

Just think. That nitwit asshole China Joe want to import hundreds of thousands of Muslim Refugees every year that have the same hate filled mindset as this Talib piece of shit.

Anybody that voted for China Joe is an idiot. A Useful Idiot.

If Israel has Nukes, then any attack on it will be met with devastation. They reportedly have the ability to make the middle east look like a giant rocket engine from space. Whether anyone likes it or not, Israel is not going anywhere. They were set up by the globalists who you support.
No one spoke of their right to exist or that they're going anywhere.

The issue is, are they racist?

What's your thought on that issue?

Just think. That nitwit asshole China Joe want to import hundreds of thousands of Muslim Refugees every year that have the same hate filled mindset as this Talib piece of shit.

Anybody that voted for China Joe is an idiot. A Useful Idiot.
Reuters said the slums came out on force to force all Americans to live in slums.

Jews are not allowed to live in Palestinian areas but Palestinians live Jerusalem...and even serve in the government...so what is she talking about?...try and walk through and Muslim area as a Jew and see what happens...this shit is getting out of hand...just who was it that knocked down our trade center?...has everyone forgotten?...she is the enemy....

WRONG!
Jews just prefer to live in areas of Israeli occupation because then they do not have to pay for any property.
For example, the largest population of Jews outside of the US and Israel, lives in Iran.

The WTC attack was justified because we murdered tens of thousands of Iraqis illegally when they were retreating out of Kuwait, under a negotiated white flag.

Notice the vehicles are civilian, like ambulances and buses? They were almost all innocent civilians we massacred.

Those who illegally attack any innocents, like the US government has done, is the enemy.

Most of the vehicles, both civilian and military, were abandoned as people ran away from the highway. Number of casualties isn’t precise, but probably 100-200, vs 2700 vehicles destroyed. Vehicles were the target, not people. Other images show a lot of military vehicles were destroyed.

Certain areas do show military vehicles being destroyed, but the international estimate of causalities in the Highway of Death sneak attack are over 20,000.
It was at night, the whole column was deliberately trapped by hitting both ends to block traffic from going either direction.
Then air/fuel dispersion bombs were illegally use to commit mass murder.
They have a kill zone radius of over half a mile.
There was no cover or anywhere for people to go for safety.
So they died in their own vehicles.
This guy obviously was murdered by an illegal incendiary Weapon of Mass Destruction.
death_of_iraqi_soldier_1991.jpg

He was killed so quickly he could not even collapse.
Most of the vehicles were abandoned be fore the attack even started.

WRONG!

Stupid argument--if they were WITHDRAWALING in civilian vehicles--they were vehicles that the invaders stole.......

You might be able to get away with claiming innocent people were killed when the poor girls who were kidnapped in the vehicles were also kiilled.

Stupid argument--if they were WITHDRAWALING in civilian vehicles--they were vehicles that the invaders stole.......

You might be able to get away with claiming innocent people were killed when the poor girls who were kidnapped in the vehicles were also kiilled.
Point well taken. 70,000 Iraqi troops were fleeing. They weren’t about to let civilians clog traffic and impede their escape.

“The wreckage found on the highway consisted of at least 28 tanks and other armored vehicles with many more commandeered civilian cars and buses filled with stolen Kuwaiti property.”

And there are No Estimates claiming 20,000 deaths.

Is she wrong in that assessment?

Above is Exhibit A in support of my statement below:

This is a mainstream belief in the DemoKKKrat party now. That's why none of her colleagues will call her out on her anti-semitism.

I have an Isreali friend who says that what the Jews are doing to the Palestinians is hardly any different than what Hitler did to the Jews, both socially and economically. She works for a Jewish charity which is routinely trashed on the floor of the Knesst.
We all know you're an idiot who has been trained to hate Democracies.
What's the Charity; I have lots of friends who can tell me what it really hopes to accomplish.

Really?? Who is this "we" you speak of? The other members of your Q-anon cell? People who believe Donald Trump's lies? People who call Democrats "communists"?

I LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY. I LIVE IN A FAR MORE DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY THAN YOU DO. YOU'RE THE ONE PUSHING FOR THE OVERTURN OF A DEMOCRATIC ELECTION.

This is a mainstream belief in the DemoKKKrat party now. That's why none of her colleagues will call her out on her anti-semitism.

I have an Isreali friend who says that what the Jews are doing to the Palestinians is hardly any different than what Hitler did to the Jews, both socially and economically. She works for a Jewish charity which is routinely trashed on the floor of the Knesst.
What's the Charity; I have lots of friends who can tell me what it really hopes to accomplish.

Really?? Who is this "we" you speak of? The other members of your Q-anon cell? People who believe Donald Trump's lies? People who call Democrats "communists"?

I LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY. I LIVE IN A FAR MORE DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY THAN YOU DO. YOU'RE THE ONE PUSHING FOR THE OVERTURN OF A DEMOCRATIC ELECTION.

If you live in Canada, let's be clear, you are in no position to lecture America about democracy. Their Republic is far older and far more free than Canada has ever been. Years ago I thought both nations were quite similar, but, from personal experience alone I've learned differently.

Just the very creation of America illustrates the differences. The U.S fought for Independence and a Republic system of government. Canada remained loyal to a Monarchy, which by very definition is "God Ordained rule over it's subjects".

There was a time I was willing to die for my country. How foolish would that have been as I've witnessed so many cowards abuse my rights, that is, when they aren't operating creepily and covertly for their own families benefit.

Nice dodge.
Now please tell me the name of the charity.

Honey I've actually BEEN there and that's a lie. Remove the PLA and peace would ensue. You are a disgusting liar.

Honey I've actually BEEN there and that's a lie. Remove the PLA and peace would ensue. You are a disgusting liar.

And an idiot to boot!

If Israel has Nukes, then any attack on it will be met with devastation. They reportedly have the ability to make the middle east look like a giant rocket engine from space. Whether anyone likes it or not, Israel is not going anywhere. They were set up by the globalists who you support.

That is easy.
Any people who claim to be the Chosen People with then having a right to a Promised Land they never paid for, obviously have to be totally and completely racist.

WRONG!

Most of the vehicles, both civilian and military, were abandoned as people ran away from the highway. Number of casualties isn’t precise, but probably 100-200, vs 2700 vehicles destroyed. Vehicles were the target, not people. Other images show a lot of military vehicles were destroyed.

Certain areas do show military vehicles being destroyed, but the international estimate of causalities in the Highway of Death sneak attack are over 20,000.
It was at night, the whole column was deliberately trapped by hitting both ends to block traffic from going either direction.
Then air/fuel dispersion bombs were illegally use to commit mass murder.
They have a kill zone radius of over half a mile.
There was no cover or anywhere for people to go for safety.
So they died in their own vehicles.
This guy obviously was murdered by an illegal incendiary Weapon of Mass Destruction.

He was killed so quickly he could not even collapse.
Most of the vehicles were abandoned be fore the attack even started.

That is impossible.
First of all, the attack by the US planes happened at night and was a totally surprise that trapped all the vehicles and the people.
Second is that leaving the only source of water in a desert, is a death sentence.
Third is that we clearly see in the images that the caravan retreating back to Iraq under negotiated white flag true, we killed.

This is just a truck, not a military weapon, so was immoral to attack at any time, and much more so after the Iraqis had been told they had guaranteed safe passage.

That is easy.
Any people who claim to be the Chosen People with then having a right to a Promised Land they never paid for, obviously have to be totally and completely racist.
How much does Rome owe the Jews for invading?
How much does Babylon owe the Jews for invading?
How much do the Arab squatters owe the Jews for squatting?

WRONG!

Wrong.
Some of the vehicles likely were commandeered, but only because the number of Kuwaitis who wanted to leave required so many vehicles.
Your implication of sexual abuse of Kuwaiti women is a total lie.
Kuwaitis are Iraqi and were treated with all the rights of Iraqi citizens.
It is the emir who butchered Kuwaitis because he is not an ethnic Kuwaiti, but a desert Bedouin.

That is easy.

Wrong.
Rome invaded Palestine from the Parthians, not the Jews.
Rome then established Jewish rule in Palestine as Roman puppets.
With Babylon, the Hebrew were the invaders and the natives asked for help in repelling the invader Hebrew.
There are no Arab squatters, as they were there thousands of years before the Hebrew invasion around 1000 BC.

That is easy.

Wrong.
Rome then established Jewish rule in Palestine as Roman puppets.
With Babylon, the Hebrew were the invaders and the natives asked for help in repelling the invader Hebrew.
There are no Arab squatters, as they were there thousands of years before the Hebrew invasion around 1000 BC.
Link from a non-Arab site?

Forum List

Back