Rashida Tlaib asked Israel for entry to see her grandmother in West Bank,they approve, she declines!

Your link, Cracker:

"So when Israel declared its independence in 1948, it was only a fraction of what it had originally been designed to be by the League of Nations and the original British Mandate. When Israel declared its independence, the armies of Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, and Transjordan (Jordan) immediately attacked. This caused the displacement of many Arabs living within what was now Israel. Had these Arab armies not attacked but rather accepted the new, small state of Israel in their midst, the violent conflicts that have raged in the area since 1948 would not have occurred."

Had the five Arab armies not attacked, Jews would have stolen all of Palestine in 1948 instead of waiting until 1967.
slide_16.jpg

Why did the Heroic Jews cringe behind an Iron Wall of British bayonets for a generation before launching their ethnic cleansing campaign?

Are you a Muslim? Why do you dodge the question? Loser
Are you a Muslim? Why do you dodge the question? Loser
No, I'm not a Muslim, Jew, or Christian, Cracker.
Now you explain why your heroic ancestors cowered behind a wall of British bayonets for a generation before creating their racist state?
Israel-nation-state-Jewish.jpg

Israel law which could create Jewish-only communities protested by thousands who fear ‘apartheid’

These are my ancestors you pussy.

View attachment 274809

Lost 90% of them in WW2 and the Holocaust. I come from a bloodline of warriors. You come from a line of pussies.
You come from a bloodline of bigots.
Why don't you go back where you came from, Troll?
1o2g3n.jpg

Punk.

South Park. LOL

Nice try

Loser

The Arabs should have left Israel alone.
European Jews should have left Palestine alone
decal_hadweh_pppa.jpg

The Colonization of Palestine: Rethinking the Term ‘Israeli Occupation’

The muslims shouldn't have moved into Judeo-Christian lands.

Remember their religion was confined to Arabia back in the day.

At the time when European Jews began their Zionist project to transform Palestine into a Jewish-majority state, there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there. It was the Zionists who embarked on a century-long crusade of ethnic cleansing.

Bullshit. Jews were expelled from Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Iran and Iraq. Where were they supposed to go? Funny how you don’t mention that. Hundreds of thousands kicked out. Stop your bullshit crying you pussy. They have one tiny strip of land. Your people have 50+ nations.
Bullshit. Jews were expelled from Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Iran and Iraq. Where were they supposed to go? Funny how you don’t mention that. Hundreds of thousands kicked out. Stop your bullshit crying you pussy. They have one tiny strip of land. Your people have 50+ nations.
European Jews began the colonization of Palestine one hundred years ago when there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there.
jabotinsky---welcome-poster.jpg

"Voluntary Agreement Not Possible.

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs.

"Not now, nor in the prospective future.

"I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists.

"I do not believe that they will be hurt. Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority."

"The Iron Wall"

Actually, Judea was part of Turkey for hundreds of years before WWI came to a close and Islam was defeated.

The so-called "Palestinians" didn't exist.

The Jews, OTOH, had an iron clad deed to the property, signed by Almighty God in the bible.

Based on what, Jewish land ownership in Palestine when European Zionists began their colonization project?
022119-15-Israel-Palestine-Zionism.png

Zionist Settler Colonialism | The Institute for Palestine Studies

"When in the late nineteenth century Zionism arose as a political force calling for the colonization of Palestine and the 'gathering of all Jews,' little attention was paid to the fact that Palestine was already populated. Indeed, the Basel Program adopted at the First Zionist Congress, which launched political Zionism in 1897, made no mention of a Palestinian native population when it spelled out the movement's objective: 'the establishment of a publicly and legally secured home in Palestine for the Jewish people.'"

Your biased sources amuse me. If the terrorists want their land back they should take it. What is this bullshit debate on who it belongs to. The US was Native American land. What happened? It’s called conquest. Should Turkey return Constantinople to the Christians. Your stupid maps and rhetoric shows how dumb you are. Are you Muslim? I bet You are. Thank you.
our biased sources amuse me. If the terrorists want their land back they should take it. What is this bullshit debate on who it belongs to. The US was Native American land. What happened? It’s called conquest. Should Turkey return Constantinople to the Christians. Your stupid maps and rhetoric shows how dumb you are. Are you Muslim? I bet You are. Thank you.
Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

"The right of conquest is the right of a conqueror to territory taken by force of arms. It was traditionally a principle of international law that has gradually given way in modern times until its proscription after World War II when the crime of war of aggression was first codified in the Nuremberg Principles"

Right of conquest - Wikipedia

Here you go, pussy.

Israel Has a Right to Exist | Free Inquiry
Your link, Cracker:

"So when Israel declared its independence in 1948, it was only a fraction of what it had originally been designed to be by the League of Nations and the original British Mandate. When Israel declared its independence, the armies of Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, and Transjordan (Jordan) immediately attacked. This caused the displacement of many Arabs living within what was now Israel. Had these Arab armies not attacked but rather accepted the new, small state of Israel in their midst, the violent conflicts that have raged in the area since 1948 would not have occurred."

Had the five Arab armies not attacked, Jews would have stolen all of Palestine in 1948 instead of waiting until 1967.
slide_16.jpg

Why did the Heroic Jews cringe behind an Iron Wall of British bayonets for a generation before launching their ethnic cleansing campaign?

The king of links and cowardice. I can Click on links too. You’re a waste of time and space. You lost the debate. You’re no man.
The king of links and cowardice. I can Click on links too. You’re a waste of time and space. You lost the debate. You’re no man.
You can click on links, but can you read?
Do you have difficulty comprehending what you can't read?
Try this, Clown, and let me know if there are too many big words:

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules - FPIF

"Sir Ronald Storrs, the first Governor of Jerusalem, certainly had no illusions about what a 'Jewish homeland' in Palestine meant for the British Empire: 'It will form for England,' he said, 'a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.'

"Storrs’ analogy was no accident.

"Ireland was where the English invented the tactic of divide and conquer, and where the devastating effectiveness of using foreign settlers to drive a wedge between the colonial rulers and the colonized made it a template for worldwide imperial rule."

Your biased sources amuse me. If the terrorists want their land back they should take it. What is this bullshit debate on who it belongs to. The US was Native American land. What happened? It’s called conquest. Should Turkey return Constantinople to the Christians. Your stupid maps and rhetoric shows how dumb you are. Are you Muslim? I bet You are. Thank you.
our biased sources amuse me. If the terrorists want their land back they should take it. What is this bullshit debate on who it belongs to. The US was Native American land. What happened? It’s called conquest. Should Turkey return Constantinople to the Christians. Your stupid maps and rhetoric shows how dumb you are. Are you Muslim? I bet You are. Thank you.
Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

"The right of conquest is the right of a conqueror to territory taken by force of arms. It was traditionally a principle of international law that has gradually given way in modern times until its proscription after World War II when the crime of war of aggression was first codified in the Nuremberg Principles"

Here you go, pussy.

Your link, Cracker:

slide_16.jpg

You can click on links, but can you read?
Do you have difficulty comprehending what you can't read?
Try this, Clown, and let me know if there are too many big words:

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules - FPIF

"Sir Ronald Storrs, the first Governor of Jerusalem, certainly had no illusions about what a 'Jewish homeland' in Palestine meant for the British Empire: 'It will form for England,' he said, 'a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.'

"Storrs’ analogy was no accident.

"Ireland was where the English invented the tactic of divide and conquer, and where the devastating effectiveness of using foreign settlers to drive a wedge between the colonial rulers and the colonized made it a template for worldwide imperial rule."
He must have been so disappointed when the Jews refused to be a British tool and instead drove the British out of Israel.

They approved, but they made all kinds of restrictions.

Israel claims they’re a democracy like the United States used to be.

Israel is the beacon of democracy in the shit hole that is the Middle East.
Israel is a bastion of racism and a cancer on the Middle East
EUROPAL-2.jpg

"Racism on the part of Israeli Jews against Muslim Arabs in Israel exist in institutional policies, personal attitudes, the media, education, immigration rights, housing,[3] social life and legal policies.

"Some elements within the Ashkenazi Israeli Jewish population have also been described as holding discriminatory attitudes towards fellow Jews of other backgrounds, including against Ethiopian Jews, Indian Jews, Mizrahi Jews, Sephardi Jews, etc.

"Although intermarriage between Ashkenazim and Sephardim/Mizrahim is increasingly common in Israel, and social integration is constantly improving, disparities continue to persist.

"Ethiopian Jews in particular have faced discrimination from non-Black Jews.

"It has been suggested that the situation of the Ethiopian Jews as 'becoming white' is similar to that of some European immigrants like Poles and Italians who arrived in the United States in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.[4]"

Racism in Israel - Wikipedia
Now all the Jews have to do is blow them all up if they want to compete with Muslims.
Now all the Jews have to do is blow them all up if they want to compete with Muslims
Where did you get the idea Jews need help blowing up Muslims?
03_Children-Killed-on-Gaza-Beach.jpg

Photos: Israeli strikes leave four children dead on Gaza beach - Firstpost
Heroic shit, right?

EUROPAL-2.jpg

"Racism on the part of Israeli Jews against Muslim Arabs in Israel exist in institutional policies, personal attitudes, the media, education, immigration rights, housing,[3] social life and legal policies.

"Some elements within the Ashkenazi Israeli Jewish population have also been described as holding discriminatory attitudes towards fellow Jews of other backgrounds, including against Ethiopian Jews, Indian Jews, Mizrahi Jews, Sephardi Jews, etc.

"Although intermarriage between Ashkenazim and Sephardim/Mizrahim is increasingly common in Israel, and social integration is constantly improving, disparities continue to persist.

"It has been suggested that the situation of the Ethiopian Jews as 'becoming white' is similar to that of some European immigrants like Poles and Italians who arrived in the United States in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.[4]"

Blah blah blah. You’re so gullible. Amazing.
I'm not gullible enough to believe a Jewish state can function as a democracy, are you?

EUROPAL-2.jpg

I'm not gullible enough to believe a Jewish state can function as a democracy, are you?
You mean you're not smart enough to see that it does.

EUROPAL-2.jpg

Now all the Jews have to do is blow them all up if they want to compete with Muslims.
Now all the Jews have to do is blow them all up if they want to compete with Muslims
Where did you get the idea Jews need help blowing up Muslims?
03_Children-Killed-on-Gaza-Beach.jpg

Photos: Israeli strikes leave four children dead on Gaza beach - Firstpost
Heroic shit, right?
Multiply that by tens of thousands and you come a little bit closer to a moral equivalency.

If the person's grandmother, along with millions of other non-Jews, is being used as a pawn by agents of a racist, illegal occupation, the only "gotcha" moment reveals how afraid the Jews of Israel are about their apartheid and injustice being revealed by a member of the US Congress.
You do realize that arabs and jew are not races? There is no occupation. It's Israel's land.
ou do realize that arabs and jew are not races? There is no occupation. It's Israel's land.
Based on what, Jewish land ownership in Palestine when European Zionists began their colonization project?

"When in the late nineteenth century Zionism arose as a political force calling for the colonization of Palestine and the 'gathering of all Jews,' little attention was paid to the fact that Palestine was already populated. Indeed, the Basel Program adopted at the First Zionist Congress, which launched political Zionism in 1897, made no mention of a Palestinian native population when it spelled out the movement's objective: 'the establishment of a publicly and legally secured home in Palestine for the Jewish people.'"

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

European Jews invade Palestine and you blame Arabs?

You do realize that arabs and jew are not races? There is no occupation. It's Israel's land.
ou do realize that arabs and jew are not races? There is no occupation. It's Israel's land.

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

Hardly an invasion. The Jews came at the invitation of the government, the Ottoman Turks.

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

I am Jewish. And all you do is post bullshit that I am very familiar with. Why don’t you stop being a pussy and actually debate instead of posting links. I can Post links all day too. Man up or shut up.
I am Jewish. And all you do is post bullshit that I am very familiar with. Why don’t you stop being a pussy and actually debate instead of posting links. I can Post links all day too. Man up or shut up.
Any links you post would amount to hasbara:
israeli_hasbara_image.jpg

Man up and stop killing kids for land and water, Sissy.

More doctored pics. Tell the little brats to stay home and study their Satanic Verses.
More doctored pics. Tell the little brats to stay home and study their Satanic Verses.
What the Jews of Israel do best
maxresdefault.jpg

What kind of chicken shits target children with drone strikes?
Kosher chicken shits.

2014 Gaza war beach bombing incidents - Wikipedia

"The 2014 Gaza war beach bombing incidents refers to two incidents that took place during the 2014 Gaza War on 9 and 16 July. In the first incident, Israeli missiles killed 9 youths while they were following the 2014 World Cup series on TV; in the second, 4 boys were killed by Israeli naval fire while playing on a beach. According to an Israeli investigation, the second was a 'tragic mistake'.[1] The United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the 2014 Israel–Gaza conflict, reviewing the evidence found strong indications that the IDF had failed in its obligations to adopt all feasible measures to avoid or minimize incidental harm to civilians.[2]

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Kosher chicken shits.

"The 2014 Gaza war beach bombing incidents refers to two incidents that took place during the 2014 Gaza War on 9 and 16 July. In the first incident, Israeli missiles killed 9 youths while they were following the 2014 World Cup series on TV; in the second, 4 boys were killed by Israeli naval fire while playing on a beach. According to an Israeli investigation, the second was a 'tragic mistake'.[1] The United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the 2014 Israel–Gaza conflict, reviewing the evidence found strong indications that the IDF had failed in its obligations to adopt all feasible measures to avoid or minimize incidental harm to civilians.[2]

The Palestinians don't adopt ANY feasible measures to avoid harm to civilians.

In fact, their goal has always been to maximize harm to civilians, including Americans visiting the Land of Milk and Honey for non-political reasons.

I adore President Trump....when he says ...the only lucky one in this story is the grandmother LOL!!!!

She doesn't have to see her grand daughter Rashida!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

GOD BLESS President Donald Trump!

She was going there to blast Israel.

Israel called her bluff.

She doesn’t give a crap about her family, she wanted to flame the Jews.

Pathetic.
Israel should lift its illegal occupation of Palestine if it doesn't want criticism.

"The Iron Wall"

"All Natives Resist Colonists

"There is no justification for such a belief.

"It may be that some individual Arabs take bribes.

"But that does not mean that the Arab people of Palestine as a whole will sell that fervent patriotism that they guard so jealously, and which even the Papuans will never sell.

"Every native population in the world resists colonists as long as it has the slightest hope of being able to rid itself of the danger of being colonised.

"That is what the Arabs in Palestine are doing, and what they will persist in doing as long as there remains a solitary spark of hope that they will be able to prevent the transformation of 'Palestine' into the 'Land of Israel.'"

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

View attachment 274806

George at his family reunion.View attachment 274806
Heroic Jews and their family values
Last-moments-of-four-Palestinian-boys-before-Israeli-shell-wiped-hit-them-on-a-Gaza-beach.jpg

Typical Muslim but. Picks and chooses what to post. What a pussy you are.
Typical Muslim but. Picks and chooses what to post. What a pussy you are
Why don't you tell me how much courage is required to kill women and children for their land and water, Fuck-face? You are a boring piece of Hasbara chicken shit.

European Jews should have left Palestine alone
decal_hadweh_pppa.jpg

The Colonization of Palestine: Rethinking the Term ‘Israeli Occupation’

At the time when European Jews began their Zionist project to transform Palestine into a Jewish-majority state, there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there. It was the Zionists who embarked on a century-long crusade of ethnic cleansing.

European Jews began the colonization of Palestine one hundred years ago when there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there.
jabotinsky---welcome-poster.jpg

"Voluntary Agreement Not Possible.

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs.

"Not now, nor in the prospective future.

"I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists.

"I do not believe that they will be hurt. Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority."

"The Iron Wall"

I read zero of your cut and paste crap. You’re wasting your time.

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

LMAO. You’re deranged.

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Kosher chicken shits.

What sort off chicken shits hide in residential neighborhoods? Oh yeah. Palies

Are you Jewish?
Try to keep up, Moron.

4286194804.jpg

Here you go, pussy.

Your link, Cracker:

slide_16.jpg

Before Israel was founded, during WWII, the Grand Mufti and other so-called "palestinians" were collaborating with the Germans.

Really,when the war was over, these nazi sympathizers should have been sent to Buenos Aires with their pals Bormann and Eichmann. I can't see treating them as if they are legit or something.
Before Israel was founded, during WWII, the Grand Mufti and other so-called "palestinians" were collaborating with the Germans.
There were also prominent Zionists who were seeking deals with Hitler:

Book Review: 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration With the Nazis - WRMEA

"Finally, David Yisraeli, a member of the Stern Gang, wrote the following in late 1940, as part of a proposal to Hitler. It was delivered in 1941 to two German diplomats in Lebanon.

"3. The establishment of the historic Jewish state on a national and totalitarian basis, bound by a treaty with the German Reich, would be in the interest of a maintained and strengthened future German position of power in the Near East (p. 301).

"Such beliefs, of course, were not limited to Nazis and Zionists. Scientific and philosophical constructs of the day considered such differentiation legitimate, and ideas of racial difference—and, therefore, racial supremacy—were practiced around the world."

View attachment 274806

George at his family reunion.View attachment 274806
Heroic Jews and their family values
Last-moments-of-four-Palestinian-boys-before-Israeli-shell-wiped-hit-them-on-a-Gaza-beach.jpg

Typical Muslim but. Picks and chooses what to post. What a pussy you are.
Typical Muslim but. Picks and chooses what to post. What a pussy you are
Why don't you tell me how much courage is required to kill women and children for their land and water, Fuck-face? You are a boring piece of Hasbara chicken shit.

It takes a lot when you’re only 8mil strong facing over 1bil of terrorists. Fuck face? Oooooh you’re scaring me now. You’re a pussy. You’d never say any of this to my face. You uneducated dirty terrorist.

Forum List

Back