Rapper Gets Personal Letter From Obama. Dead SEALs Parents? Well He Fucks Em.

I don't believe it, because you can tell at a glance that they were signed by hand, not by auto-pen. The signatures are not identical, as they would be had an auto-pen been used.

Do you always believe everything you read on the internet? Or only when it makes Obama look bad?

Bush didn't go to a single soldier's funeral while President, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Once again, what should Obama have done?

Once again......how bout attending their funerals for starters.

Does that sound like too much????

Must be. Too much for the president to bother with.

Bush didn't attend a SINGLE soldier's funeral while he was President. Neither did Clinton, or Bush before him. Did you get outraged about that?

Why are the rules different now, for Obama?

It's pretty clear why Presidents DON'T, as a rule, go to soldier's funerals.

I dont know, nor can i imagine, one person who would want the president to attend their soliders funerals. Thats a horrible notion.

And yet you can't seem to drum up the same outrage when Obama does it.

Not at all surprising, really.

It's a politically ironic thing, so maybe pointing fingers in this instance makes everyone look a little foolish.
If that lets you live with your hypocrisy, sure.

Pssst, I haven't really stated my opinions on the issue.

I've been sitting here admiring the right for getting mad at something the left was mad at years ago, but now everyone's switched sides and now the right is mad but not the left, yet everyone is still pointing the finger.

I don't believe it, because you can tell at a glance that they were signed by hand, not by auto-pen. The signatures are not identical, as they would be had an auto-pen been used.

Do you always believe everything you read on the internet? Or only when it makes Obama look bad?

Bush didn't go to a single soldier's funeral while President, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Once again, what should Obama have done?

Bush didn't attend a SINGLE soldier's funeral while he was President. Neither did Clinton, or Bush before him. Did you get outraged about that?

You're a liar of course.

I remember him attending dozens of them.

Now the net has all of these stories about him not attending them. Total blogger fabrications.

The left has flooded the internet with stories about Bush not attending funerals.

And you bought it.

You lying fucks sure are organized.

You're a liar of course.

Now the net has all of these stories about him not attending them. Total blogger fabrications.

The left has flooded the internet with stories about Bush not attending funerals.

And you bought it.

*falls into a fit of giggles*

We erased the evidence? Did we also make up the quote from Bush saying that because he couldn't possibly attend every funeral, he felt it wouldnt be fair to single soliders out, and that's why he doesn't attend the funeral of soliders?

You're a liar of course.

And you bought it.

We erased the evidence? Did we also make up the quote from Bush saying that because he couldn't possibly attend every funeral, he felt it wouldnt be fair to single soliders out, and that's why he doesn't attend the funeral of soliders?

Bullshit of course.

And it's spelled "Soldiers".

You're a liar of course.

And you bought it.

Bullshit of course.

And it's spelled "Soldiers".

Ty for the spell check :)

You're a liar of course.

And you bought it.

Um.

From Stars and Stripes:
Bush said:
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE — President Bush has met hundreds of families of fallen soldiers, but he has yet to attend a servicemember’s funeral, he said Tuesday.

“Because which funeral do you go to? In my judgment, I think if I go to one I should go to all. How do you honor one person but not another?” he said.
President Bush answers questions from downrange - News - Stripes

Is the official Armed Forces Newspaper part of the massive liberal conspiracy now?

Bush finally explains why he won't attend U.S. soldiers' funerals ...
blog.sfgate.com/.../bush-finally-explains-why-he-wont-attend-u-s-soldiers-funerals/ - Cached
Jul 10, 2006 ... Has the real significance, as measured in blood and death, of George W. Bush's
boondoggle in Iraq penetrated the security bubble – secure ...
snopes.com: Funeral Rights
snopes.com: Funeral Rights - Similar
Apr 17, 2009 ... President George W. Bush was criticized in some quarters for not having
attended the funeral of any U.S. soldier killed in the line of duty in ...
www.stripes.com/.../president-bush-answers-questions-from-downrange-1.51277 - Cached - Similar
Jul 5, 2006 ... ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE — President Bush has met hundreds of ... of fallen
soldiers, but he has yet to attend a servicemember's funeral, ...

PUB DUPES!! Wrong 100%...

You're a liar of course.

And you bought it.

Um.

From Stars and Stripes (that liberal rag!):
Bush said:
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE — President Bush has met hundreds of families of fallen soldiers, but he has yet to attend a servicemember’s funeral, he said Tuesday.

“Because which funeral do you go to? In my judgment, I think if I go to one I should go to all. How do you honor one person but not another?” he said.

So meeting with the soldier's families isn't personal enough?

Shit.....that's even better than attending a funeral.

And your point is what?????

You're a liar of course.

And you bought it.

Um.

From Stars and Stripes (that liberal rag!):
Bush said:

Moving the goalposts, are we?

What about "I remember him attending dozens of them."?

Tell me more about what you "remember".

Seems to me you already moved them by changing to who attended funerals.

So you're saying that Obama is showing proper respect but Bush wasn't???

Mmmm mmm, nothing like using dead soldiers to help you get people politically riled up! They died to give you the right to use their death as a political weapon!

Last edited:

Seems to me you already moved them by changing to who attended funerals.
No, that was you.
.... instead of attending their funerals like Bush always did...
Then, when pointed out that you're full of shit, you doubled down, and blamed a "liberal conspiracy".
You're a liar of course.

And you bought it.

Would you like to double down again? Perhaps you can blame in on George Soros, somehow.

So you're saying that Obama is showing proper respect but Bush wasn't???
No, I said nothing like that.

Racist Pubcrappe OUTRAGE!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tell that to the parents of the dead Navy Seals. They are the ones who are outraged at the President.

So you go tell those parents and sisters and brothers and children of the dead Seals that they are racist and Pubcrappes.

Mmmm mmm, nothing like using dead soldiers to help you get people politically riled up! They died to give you the right to use their death as a political weapon!

Why don't you tell Mrs. Vaughn she's got no right to bitch? Why don't you just get hold of these dead Seals families and tell them to shut the fuck up?

Go ahead. She's one you can actually track down.

Last edited:
Racist Pubcrappe OUTRAGE!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tell that to the parents of the dead Navy Seals. They are the ones who are outraged at the President.

So you go tell those parents and sisters and brothers and children of the dead Seals that they are racist and Pubcrappes.

It looks like you guys are pretty "outraged" about it too.

Forum List

Back