Rapper Gets Personal Letter From Obama. Dead SEALs Parents? Well He Fucks Em.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Obama felt that Heavy D was a more important person than the parents of several dead SEALs. Apparently the rapper got a personal letter from Obama but when it comes to our honored dead, well, they get the electric pen treatment.

Shows us what this guy's priorities are.......

Obama Honored Fallen SEALs By Sending Their Parents a Form Letter Signed By Electric Pen

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 10:31 AM

On August 6, 2011, 30 US service members were killed when a CH-47 Chinook helicopter they were being transported in crashed in Wardak province, Afghanistan. It was the deadliest single loss for U.S. forces in the decade-long war in Afghanistan. 17 members of the elite Navy SEALs were killed in the crash.

Yesterday, Karen and Billy Vaughn, parents of Aaron Carson Vaughn, spoke at the Defending the Defenders forum sponsored by the Tea Party Patriots outside the RNC Convention in Tampa. Karen brought a copy of the form letter they were sent following their son’s death.

letter-1-e1346291446455.jpg

Letter from Obama read at Heavy D's funeral

(CBS/AP) Many celebrities came out to remember rapper Heavy D at his funeral on Friday, and even President Barack Obama had a presence there. Rev. Al Sharpton delivered a message for Heavy D's young daughter, which he said was directly from the president himself.

Sharpton read briefly from the note for the 11-year-old Xea Myers. "Please know that you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers," Sharpton read from the Obama note.

Xea spoke as well, telling the packed church that her father was "still here not in the flesh, but in the spirit."

Links

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...parents-a-form-letter-signed-by-electric-pen/

Letter from Obama read at Heavy D's funeral - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News

The autopen on a form sympathy note is a real dick move.

I thought it was a pretty dickish move when RumsFAILED did it for the soldiers killed in Iraq.

Indeed. It's a dick move when anyone does it. But Rumsfeld started personally signing them after being criticized for it. With that being public knowledge, why in hell would Obama then commit the exact same mistake?

It does not speak well to Obama's judgement which he touted so much in 2008 as a suitable substitute for his lack of executive experience.

"When The Tigers Broke Free"
Pink Floyd

It was just before dawn
One miserable morning in black 'forty four.
When the forward commander
Was told to sit tight
When he asked that his men be withdrawn.
And the Generals gave thanks
As the other ranks held back
The enemy tanks for a while.
And the Anzio bridgehead
Was held for the price
Of a few hundred ordinary lives.

And kind old King George
Sent Mother a note
When he heard that father was gone.
It was, I recall,
In the form of a scroll,
With gold leaf and all.
And I found it one day
In a drawer of old photographs, hidden away.
And my eyes still grow damp to remember
His Majesty signed
With his own rubber stamp.

It was dark all around.
There was frost in the ground
When the Tigers broke free.
And no one survived
From the Royal Fusiliers Company Z.
They were all left behind,
Most of them dead,
The rest of them dying.
And that's how the High Command
Took my daddy from me.

The autopen on a form sympathy note is a real dick move.

I thought it was a pretty dickish move when RumsFAILED did it for the soldiers killed in Iraq.

Indeed. It's a dick move when anyone does it. But Rumsfeld started personally signing them after being criticized for it. With that being public knowledge, why in hell would Obama then commit the exact same mistake?

It does not speak well to Obama's judgement which he touted so much in 2008 as a suitable substitute for his lack of executive experience.

Considering the "source" for the OP is from right wing blog sites, the validity of this article is questionable until verified by a real news source.

Hey................they've tried to quote Breitbart TV as being factual, when in fact it was HEAVILY edited to say what they wanted it to say.

Same thing with Mittens' ads about Obama saying "if we keep talking about the economy, we're going to lose" when Obama was actually quoting John McCain back in 2008.

The photographs are convincing the story is genuine.

And yet you can't seem to drum up the same outrage when Obama does it.

Not at all surprising, really.

It's a politically ironic thing, so maybe pointing fingers in this instance makes everyone look a little foolish.

Not really.

SEAL Team 6 is the reason Obama has a good record on foreign policy. He's been bragging "I got Bin Laden" for a long time, and when a bunch of the team members died within a month of the Bin Laden take down he shows zero consideration for the grieving parents.

But he found time to console Heavy D, Trayvan Martin's parents, and even personally called Sandra Fluke.

Real live heroes get the pencil-whip and "don't bother me" treatment.

And yet you can't seem to drum up the same outrage when Obama does it.

Not at all surprising, really.

It's a politically ironic thing, so maybe pointing fingers in this instance makes everyone look a little foolish.

Not really.

SEAL Team 6 is the reason Obama has a good record on foreign policy. He's been bragging "I got Bin Laden" for a long time, and when a bunch of the team members died within a month of the Bin Laden take down he shows zero consideration for the grieving parents.

But he found time to console Heavy D, Trayvan Martin's parents, and even personally called Sandra Fluke.

Real live heroes get the pencil-whip and "don't bother me" treatment.

That!

It's pretty clear at a glance that those letters weren't signed with an autopen. The signatures are slightly different.

For a good example, look at the "O" in Obama.

It's pretty clear at a glance that those letters weren't signed with an autopen. The signatures are slightly different.

For a good example, look at the "O" in Obama.

The signatures aren't xerox's, they were signed by auto-pen. You do understand what auto-pen is?

The letters are form letters signed from wherever Obama was when it was signed. Every letter was identical except the names of the addressees.

Forum List

Back