Rapper Gets Personal Letter From Obama. Dead SEALs Parents? Well He Fucks Em.

Racist Pubcrappe OUTRAGE!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tell that to the parents of the dead Navy Seals. They are the ones who are outraged at the President.

So you go tell those parents and sisters and brothers and children of the dead Seals that they are racist and Pubcrappes.

Not that Im agreeing with him, but just because you have a family member who died for our country doesn't mean you can't be a racist POS. Or that you can't be a partisan hack who would use your loved ones death to score points agaisnt the other teams.

Mmmm mmm, nothing like using dead soldiers to help you get people politically riled up! They died to give you the right to use their death as a political weapon!

Why don't you tell Mrs. Murphy she's got no right to bitch? Why don't you just get hold of these dead Seals families and tell them to shut the fuck up?

Go ahead.

She's got a right to "bitch". That doesn't mean that she's right, though.

Tell that to the parents of the dead Navy Seals. They are the ones who are outraged at the President.

So you go tell those parents and sisters and brothers and children of the dead Seals that they are racist and Pubcrappes.

Not that Im agreeing with him, but just because you have a family member who died for our country doesn't mean you can't be a racist POS. Or that you can't be a partisan hack who would use your loved ones death to score points agaisnt the other teams.

This isn't a matter of scoring points. That's only if you consider it a game.

Do you consider dead soldiers something to play games over???

I don't.

So what? That's not the issue here. When Rummy was in really deep shit over not signing the condolence letters by hand, he was meeting with family members of the deceased all the time.

All hell still broke loose over the electronic signature. These are two different issues.

Just ask Rummy. He made a public apology and statement and forever more signed each condolence letter by hand.

I don't.

I think personally signing each letter would be a nice gesture, but I don't consider not doing it to be something to get outraged over.

And I do think taking the letters to anti-Obama rallies and using your child's death to take a bite out of Obama, is a really low thing to do.

What teams? What on earth are you talking about?

I don't.

Is this bizarre or what?

I don't.

Is this bizarre or what?

I'm sure that anything Obama does wrong they have examples on the net the proves every president in our history did it. Otherwise he wouldn't have done it.

That explains the auto-pen form-letters.

Forum List

Back