Rapper Gets Personal Letter From Obama. Dead SEALs Parents? Well He Fucks Em.

It's pretty clear at a glance that those letters weren't signed with an autopen. The signatures are slightly different.

For a good example, look at the "O" in Obama.

The signatures aren't xerox's, they were signed by auto-pen. You do understand what auto-pen is?

The letters are form letters signed from wherever Obama was when it was signed. Every letter was identical except the names of the addressees.

If they were signed with an auto-pen, the signatures would be identical. And of course they're form letters.

The photographs are convincing the story is genuine.

Sorry, but telling if a letter is signed by a person or an auto pen is kinda hard to do from either a Xerox OR from a photograph.

Get a grip. If you continue to actually follow the links in the story you would have realized that this mother actually spoke at the Defending our Defenders Rally.

It's not bullshit and these parents and family members are royally pissed off. Tampa Bay Times covered it.

Tony from the Daily Mail UK attended and so did Jon Voight as did others.

a4s_rnctea082912b_237272c.jpg

Tea Party salute to troops rallies crowd for "American exceptionalism"

By Justin George, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tea Party salute to troops rallies crowd for "American exceptionalism" - Tampa Bay Times

Last edited:
It's pretty clear at a glance that those letters weren't signed with an autopen. The signatures are slightly different.

For a good example, look at the "O" in Obama.

The signatures aren't xerox's, they were signed by auto-pen. You do understand what auto-pen is?

The letters are form letters signed from wherever Obama was when it was signed. Every letter was identical except the names of the addressees.

If they were signed with an auto-pen, the signatures would be identical. And of course they're form letters.

First of all they shouldn't be form letters because there are so few SEAL team members, and the SEALs are exceptional. They deserve personal notes or letters, not a form letter. It's not every day a SEAL dies.

The letters weren't signed at the same time and they weren't personally signed by Obama.

Heavy D got one.

Last edited:
why should this surprise anyone?

he can't even take the time to learn how to pronounce the branches of our military

And yet you can't seem to drum up the same outrage when Obama does it.

Not at all surprising, really.

It's a politically ironic thing, so maybe pointing fingers in this instance makes everyone look a little foolish.

Not really.

SEAL Team 6 is the reason Obama has a good record on foreign policy. He's been bragging "I got Bin Laden" for a long time, and when a bunch of the team members died within a month of the Bin Laden take down he shows zero consideration for the grieving parents.

But he found time to console Heavy D, Trayvan Martin's parents, and even personally called Sandra Fluke.

Real live heroes get the pencil-whip and "don't bother me" treatment.

I've never understood this mindset.

Are you worried he'll trick unknowing people into believing that he physically killed Bin Laden himself?

Everyone knows it was SEAL Team 6.

Dumb premise is dumb.

First of all they shouldn't be form letters because there are so few SEAL team members, and the SEALs are exceptional. They deserve personal notes or letters, not a form letter. It's not every day a SEAL dies.
What do you think these personalized letters should have said?

The letters weren't signed at the same time and they weren't personally signed by Obama.
What do you base that claim on?

Heavy D got one.
I doubt Obama wrote that letter either.

Sorry, but telling if a letter is signed by a person or an auto pen is kinda hard to do from either a Xerox OR from a photograph.

Get a grip. If you continue to actually follow the links in the story you would have realized that this mother actually spoke at the Defending our Defenders Rally.

It's not bullshit and these parents and family members are royally pissed off. Tampa Bay Times covered it.

Tony from the Daily Mail UK attended and so did Jon Voight as did others.

a4s_rnctea082912b_237272c.jpg

Tea Party salute to troops rallies crowd for "American exceptionalism"

By Justin George, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tea Party salute to troops rallies crowd for "American exceptionalism" - Tampa Bay Times

The fact that they were talking about it at a partisan, anti-Obama tea party rally doesn't make them more believable.

It's a politically ironic thing, so maybe pointing fingers in this instance makes everyone look a little foolish.

Not really.

SEAL Team 6 is the reason Obama has a good record on foreign policy. He's been bragging "I got Bin Laden" for a long time, and when a bunch of the team members died within a month of the Bin Laden take down he shows zero consideration for the grieving parents.

But he found time to console Heavy D, Trayvan Martin's parents, and even personally called Sandra Fluke.

Are you worried he'll trick unknowing people into believing that he physically killed Bin Laden himself?

Dumb premise is dumb.

BUSH AND OBAMA...CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE? I sure as hell can!

George W. Bush speech after capture of Saddam:

"The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men and women now serving in Iraq .

The operation was based on the superb work of intelligence analysts who found the dictator's footprints in a vast country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by a brave fighting force. Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies have faced many dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen regime, and in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the Iraqi people. Their work continues, and so do the risks.

Today, on behalf of the nation, I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate 'em."

Barack Obama speech after killing of bin Laden:

"And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network.

Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan.

And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and I authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad , Pakistan."

Heavy D got one.
Well you don't fucken know. The story said he did. Doesn't matter a damn if you believe it.

If you think the President should just have a form letter mailed to the parents of American heroes instead of attending their funerals like Bush always did then that's fine. I don't think it's enough. I have a form letter electronically signed by Bill Clinton for my last promotion. It's only worth so much toilet-paper. I don't think dead SEALs deserve that total lack of consideration.

Last edited:
Not really.

Dumb premise is dumb.

BUSH AND OBAMA...CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE? I sure as hell can!

George W. Bush speech after capture of Saddam:

"The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men and women now serving in Iraq .

The operation was based on the superb work of intelligence analysts who found the dictator's footprints in a vast country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by a brave fighting force. Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies have faced many dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen regime, and in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the Iraqi people. Their work continues, and so do the risks.

Today, on behalf of the nation, I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate 'em."

Barack Obama speech after killing of bin Laden:

"And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network.

Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan.

And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and I authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad , Pakistan."

Bush wasn't explaining the procedure of the actual events of the capture in that statement.

Did Obama not once commend the team on a successful mission? I have a feeling that he did.

Heavy D got one.
Well you don't fucken know. The story said he did. Doesn't matter a damn if you believe it.
I don't believe it, because you can tell at a glance that they were signed by hand, not by auto-pen. The signatures are not identical, as they would be had an auto-pen been used.

Do you always believe everything you read on the internet? Or only when it makes Obama look bad?

If you think the President should just have a form letter mailed to the parents of American heroes instead of attending their funerals like Bush always did
Bush didn't go to a single soldier's funeral while President, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
then that's fine. I don't think it's enough. I have a form letter electronically signed by Bill Clinton for my last promotion. It's only worth so much toilet-paper. I don't think dead SEALs deserve that total lack of consideration.
Once again, what should Obama have done?

I don't believe it, because you can tell at a glance that they were signed by hand, not by auto-pen. The signatures are not identical, as they would be had an auto-pen been used.

Do you always believe everything you read on the internet? Or only when it makes Obama look bad?

If you think the President should just have a form letter mailed to the parents of American heroes instead of attending their funerals like Bush always did
Bush didn't go to a single soldier's funeral while President, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
then that's fine. I don't think it's enough. I have a form letter electronically signed by Bill Clinton for my last promotion. It's only worth so much toilet-paper. I don't think dead SEALs deserve that total lack of consideration.

Once again......how bout attending their funerals for starters.

Does that sound like too much????

Must be. Too much for the president to bother with.

Bush didn't attend a SINGLE soldier's funeral while he was President. Neither did Clinton, or Bush before him. Did you get outraged about that?

Why are the rules different now, for Obama?

It's pretty clear why Presidents DON'T, as a rule, go to soldier's funerals.

How about a typewritten letter that just coincidentally happens to use MS Word default font and formatting that's faxed in from a Texas Kinko's? Those are genuine, right?

Bush didn't attend a SINGLE soldier's funeral while he was President. Neither did Clinton, or Bush before him. Did you get outraged about that?

Why are the rules different now, for Obama?

It's pretty clear why Presidents DON'T, as a rule, go to soldier's funerals.

Golly gee....I haven't a clue.........:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back