Rapper Boosie BadAzz Gets pulled over and doesnt know how to act

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
Why do we keep seeing the same thing over and over again? Black guy gets pulled over and he completely loses his shit. Ive been pulled over a bunch of times throughout my life. Not once did I ever freak out and lose control of all emotion. This is pure weakness on display.

He threatens to spit on the cops and he also threatens to "punch out the first white boy he sees" when he gets to jail. If any white entertainer said he was going to punch out the first black person he saw, it would end his career. The left wont bat a fucking eye at this racism though.

Another black thug animal acting like a irrational piece of shit.

No wonder blacks keep getting in trouble with the cops, they keep doing dumb shit.

I got pulled over once. I turned off the car, put my keys and driver's license on the dashboard, and put my hands on the steering wheel when he walked up. And after he said hello I said "hello. I'm letting you know now I have a gun in a holster on my right side and it's chambered". He took my license, asked me what kind of gun it was, asked how I liked it and such and was friendly. I still got a ticket for making an illegal left turn in the end and that was that.

I'm sure many would say that was just my white privilege, and make no mention of the fact I didn't act like a god damn racist animal with the cops.

Fuck Boosie. That racist shit stain should go to jail for a long time until he can learn to behave like a decent member of society.

Another black thug animal acting like a irrational piece of shit.

No wonder blacks keep getting in trouble with the cops, they keep doing dumb shit.

I got pulled over once. I turned off the car, put my keys and driver's license on the dashboard, and put my hands on the steering wheel when he walked up. And after he said hello I said "hello. I'm letting you know now I have a gun in a holster on my right side and it's chambered". He took my license, asked me what kind of gun it was, asked how I liked it and such and was friendly. I still got a ticket for making an illegal left turn in the end and that was that.

I'm sure many would say that was just my white privilege, and make no mention of the fact I didn't act like a god damn racist animal with the cops.

Fuck Boosie. That racist shit stain should go to jail for a long time until he can learn to behave like a decent member of society.
But you also sucked off the cop. That's the only reason you weren't charged for the trannie hooker in the passenger seat.

He doesn't give a fuck?... he will when BuBBa bends his ass over his bunk.....

But you also sucked off the cop. That's the only reason you weren't charged for the trannie hooker in the passenger seat.
Wow, you sure do love talking about sucking and men and butt plugs and gerbils. You are one exceptional Dimmer!

Forum List

Back