Rapist of 11-year-old girl beaten by guards in prison

Corrections officers work in a very dangerous environment. When it comes to defending themselves from an attack it surely must be seen in its proper context. How do they know that the single attacker isn't simply the vanguard for a larger attack? I'm not condoning unreasonable biffo and if it is unreasonable then discipline must be effected. But a prisoner attacking a CO or his/her colleagues in a prison isn't the same as your average street punch-up where cops are involved.

Anyway, if a prisoner is going to get a towelling from other prisoners they'll get it regardless.

How anyone could be a prison guard and not want to beat the shit out of child rapists/murders/abusers every day is beyond me.

Imagine if that was your child.

this is why emotions have no place in law. he was sentenced to jail, its not hte guards place to beat him. they were out of line and should be put in the cell next to him.

Apparently you've never had a daughter.

How anyone could be a prison guard and not want to beat the shit out of child rapists/murders/abusers every day is beyond me.

this is why emotions have no place in law. he was sentenced to jail, its not hte guards place to beat him. they were out of line and should be put in the cell next to him.

which again would just be appealing to my emotion.

Which would mean you're human.

but it has no place when applying law.

Sure it does. If you think emotions don't play a part in a court of law then you've never seen a jury trial. The thing is, the guards primary job duty is providing direct supervision of inmates at all times. They are obligated to follow the rule of law but not apply the law, the law has already been applied by the court system and if any laws are violated by a convict, procedures are in place to deal with it and it always involves a judge. And it's my opinion that it's the judges duty to apply the law.

Correctional Officer Job Duties, Job Description and Career Options

Last edited:
you wrote "And it's my opinion that it's the judges duty to apply the law." to which i entirely agree

as a fellow texan (not native, merely an immigrant but proudly from chicago rather than some less enlightened northern or far western city) the demon that talks through my left ear to my right brain is inspiring me to ask you what you though of the paris judge's decision to sentence a retarded 18 year old to over a 100 years for inappropriate sex play with a 6 year old that looked to me from the sidelines that it wouldn't have been a terrible problem if the 18 year old had been physically 6 years old rather than just mentally 6 years old.

my remarks on that case agree most with the defense attorney who was flabbergasted that mental competence legal letters were not equipped to address retardation instead of a psychosis that he probably would have won the case with if the defendant had actually hurt or killed the kid instead of just freaking out the kid's mom when she found them embracing however they were embracing.

Wrong. Child molesters should be hanged when found guilty. They aren't even worth the price of a bullet.

I'll neg you and tell you you are a disingenuous warped entitlement junkie selective equality supporting piece of shit
I can see how you would relate. You really are the scum of the earth douche.
I will say the same thing to your face in the open you sorry son of a bitch cocksucker.

Funny you would call me a coward when you do the same thing you yellow belly pussy.

"Children, time for bed, get off your computers."

If that was the case you wouldn't be allowed on, bonehead. Are you even capable of contributing to a discussion? Or is it that aspire to be the worst troll on this board?

you wrote "And it's my opinion that it's the judges duty to apply the law." to which i entirely agree

as a fellow texan (not native, merely an immigrant but proudly from chicago rather than some less enlightened northern or far western city) the demon that talks through my left ear to my right brain is inspiring me to ask you what you though of the paris judge's decision to sentence a retarded 18 year old to over a 100 years for inappropriate sex play with a 6 year old that looked to me from the sidelines that it wouldn't have been a terrible problem if the 18 year old had been physically 6 years old rather than just mentally 6 years old.

my remarks on that case agree most with the defense attorney who was flabbergasted that mental competence legal letters were not equipped to address retardation instead of a psychosis that he probably would have won the case with if the defendant had actually hurt or killed the kid instead of just freaking out the kid's mom when she found them embracing however they were embracing.

In my opinion the judge wasn't wrong because he nor the jury had any knowledge of the defendants diminished mental capacity. That blame lies with the original defense attorney for not pursuing expert testimony. I'm confident the defendant will win on appeal as he should.

Mentally retarded Texas teen serving 100-year prison term for sex assault of boy - chicagotribune.com

And? What do you think a defense attorney and prosecutor do for a living?

What's wrong with this society that people actually make excuses for scum like child molesters? They're pussies who victimize those that WE as a society are supposed to protect the most.

You make me sick.

You must be one of those Compassionate Conservatives I've been hearing about . . .
and you must be one of those pussy terrorist loving liberals

I'm sorry - I don't know what a "pussy terrorist" is. Would that be a terrorist who is afraid to blow himself up in a crowded restaurant? :confused:

Who could love someone like that?

Nah. It would be an adult who robs a child of its innocence and screws their heads up for life because they do not have the means to fight off an adult. That's a pussy terrorist.

Uh huh. Let's take the obscure and isolated incident and present it as the norm. :cuckoo:

I'll neg you and tell you you are a disingenuous warped entitlement junkie selective equality supporting piece of shit

I will say the same thing to your face in the open you sorry son of a bitch cocksucker.

Funny you would call me a coward when you do the same thing you yellow belly pussy.

"Children, time for bed, get off your computers."

If that was the case you wouldn't be allowed on, bonehead. Are you even capable of contributing to a discussion? Or is it that aspire to be the worst troll on this board?

\Oh the irony :cuckoo: and we wonder why there are trolls and children on here with Gunny running it:lol:

In my opinion the judge wasn't wrong because he nor the jury had any knowledge of the defendants diminished mental capacity. That blame lies with the original defense attorney for not pursuing expert testimony. I'm confident the defendant will win on appeal as he should.

Mentally retarded Texas teen serving 100-year prison term for sex assault of boy - chicagotribune.com

How many Texans can we get in one thread?:lol:

Forum List

Back