Rapist of 11-year-old girl beaten by guards in prison

Carrasquillo, who was charged last June with raping an 11-year-old girl in Kensington, apparently was pummeled by corrections officers after a confrontation Sunday at Curran-Fromhold Correctional Facility, officials said.

While some details of the brouhaha remain unclear, this much is known: Carrasquillo is in critical condition at Aria Health's Torresdale campus with various injuries, a hospital spokeswoman said yesterday.

Lorenzo North, president of the Prison Guards Union Local 159, said that Carrasquillo attacked a sergeant and four corrections officer with a sock that was stuffed with a bar of soap. "That's a jailhouse weapon," North said. "They did what they had to do to protect themselves and subdue the inmate."

North said that in addition to the stuffed sock, guards found two sharpened pens in Carrasquillo's cell that could have been used as weapons.

Eskind said that Carrasquillo was in solitary confinement because of the high-profile nature of his case.
Rapist of 11-year-old girl beaten by guards in prison | Philadelphia Daily News | 04/15/2010

No sympathy. Nada, zip, zero...

That is why criminals are considered pretty low IQ. They always seem to be launching attacks against the guard's night sticks with their bodies.

Imbicile's.

methinks i'm going to like this crowd.

most of you took sensible views with only a few rabies sufferers.

it is quite understandable that sociopathic inmates would try to hurt child abusers --- it helps them justify their own behaviors (hell yeah, stick up a grocery store or snatch old ladies purses --- but rape a kid? dude's got to die)

it is reprehensible for prison guards to execute their own brand of justice. the question i have is whether the facility is state operated or privately owned contracting to suck pork from the barrel?

Carrasquillo, who was charged last June with raping an 11-year-old girl in Kensington, apparently was pummeled by corrections officers after a confrontation Sunday at Curran-Fromhold Correctional Facility, officials said.

While some details of the brouhaha remain unclear, this much is known: Carrasquillo is in critical condition at Aria Health's Torresdale campus with various injuries, a hospital spokeswoman said yesterday.

Lorenzo North, president of the Prison Guards Union Local 159, said that Carrasquillo attacked a sergeant and four corrections officer with a sock that was stuffed with a bar of soap. "That's a jailhouse weapon," North said. "They did what they had to do to protect themselves and subdue the inmate."

North said that in addition to the stuffed sock, guards found two sharpened pens in Carrasquillo's cell that could have been used as weapons.

Eskind said that Carrasquillo was in solitary confinement because of the high-profile nature of his case.

Rapist of 11-year-old girl beaten by guards in prison | Philadelphia Daily News | 04/15/2010

:clap2::clap2:

How anyone could be a prison guard and not want to beat the shit out of child rapists/murders/abusers every day is beyond me.

Imagine if that was your child.

this is why emotions have no place in law. he was sentenced to jail, its not hte guards place to beat him. they were out of line and should be put in the cell next to him.

the guards should be charged with attempted murder and stripped of their job pending trial. you don't take the law into your own hands.

the guards should be charged with attempted murder and stripped of their job pending trial. you don't take the law into your own hands.

you think? they seem to have their butts well covered. also, is the facility government owned and operated or privately owned and run for profit?

a for profit prison staff seems to have less stringent rules than say a county jail staffed by rookies fresh out of the academy and older officers who would rather not be on the street anymore and aren't quite ready to retire.

I'll neg you and tell you you are a disingenuous warped entitlement junkie selective equality supporting piece of shit
I can see how you would relate. You really are the scum of the earth douche.
I will say the same thing to your face in the open you sorry son of a bitch cocksucker.

Funny you would call me a coward when you do the same thing you yellow belly pussy.

"Children, time for bed, get off your computers."

Last edited:

Good... for him. :)

I don't care what he's in for, but since he attacked guards, he got what he asked for.

I was gonna say ... So?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back