Rapist Claims to be Woman, Goes to Women’s Prison and Sexually Assaults 4 Women

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Leftardism run amok.

A man who believes he is a woman was charged with raping a woman (guess “she’s” a lesbian) and was housed in a female prison. In a case of “well, duh,” this rapist did what rapists do — he sexually assaulted four female inmates.

The story reveals such mind-boggling stupidity as to read as satire.

Transgender Man Sexually Assaults Female Inmates

Why am I not supposed to hope leftists kill themselves or encourage them to do so?

Seriously....

If abortions and going queer aren't eliminating them fast enough, we need to scale up production and convince them to really prove how determined they are to get Trump out of office.

jumpagainsttrump.jpg

The main reason we have so much crime today is liberals letting them go.

The main reason we have so much crime today is liberals letting them go.

Indeed. These deviant freaks have the highest recidivism rates of almost any other criminal category; even castration doesn't stop them. Once caught, they should be given life sentences. It's also notworthy how the so-called' mental health professionals' will rush to defend these sick freaks, yet will not under any circumstances allow any genuine research into the mental illnesses. They are too afraid to go against PC insanity, or are deviants and pedoes themselves.

Why am I not supposed to hope leftists kill themselves or encourage them to do so?

Seriously....

If abortions and going queer aren't eliminating them fast enough, we need to scale up production and convince them to really prove how determined they are to get Trump out of office.

View attachment 216324

I think one of the libs tried to shoot themselves to protest TRUMP, but it didn't go as planned. It's almost as if they are programed for failure. :eusa_wall:

This is unbelievably sad....

U.S. Doctors Are Performing Double Mastectomies On Healthy 13-Year-Old Girls

Thirty-three of these girls were under 18 at the time of surgeries a taxpayer-funded researcher is studying to validate transgenderism. Two were only 13 years old, and five were only 14.

Some physicians in the United States are performing double mastectomies on healthy 13-year-old girls. The justification is gender dysphoria (“transgenderism”)—the girls now identify as boys and therefore want to look like boys.

Sometimes this dysphoria doesn’t appear until adolescence, and often little or no psychological evaluation is done to determine the underlying cause of the teenager’s desire to mutilate her body. But these doctors are willing to give her what she thinks she wants. And your federal tax money is paying for research to validate this gruesome treatment (see here and here).

U.S. Doctors Are Performing Mastectomies On Healthy 13-Year-Old Girls

Therefore, its time for his hump to be in there with the real harden criminals like the lifers for example. They need something to feast on anyway with Thanksgiving not too far away.

God bless you and the victims always!!!

Holly

Leftardism run amok.

A man who believes he is a woman was charged with raping a woman (guess “she’s” a lesbian) and was housed in a female prison. In a case of “well, duh,” this rapist did what rapists do — he sexually assaulted four female inmates.

I believe hard labor for the moral turpitude of, Bearing False Witness, may be more appropriate.

I think one of the libs tried to shoot themselves to protest TRUMP, but it didn't go as planned. It's almost as if they are programed for failure. :eusa_wall:

The problem is they're programmed to hate and fear guns.

My favorite moonbat suicide in recent news was the piece of vermin shit lawyer who set himself on fire to protest global warming. You've almost got to respect a bed wetter when they neutralize their own carbon footprint.

ALMOST...

If more parasites set themselves on fire for MMGW protests, they just might win my respect and convince me to buy a hybrid. One thing I can promise with absolute certainty, if everyone who believes humans are causing the planet to get hotter because of CO2 production simply stopped exhaling for a 12 hour period all at the same time, the next day the earth would be the coolest place to live in the universe for decades.

(You have to offer them something usually in order to get them motivated.)

Leftardism run amok.

Bill went to jail?
Our USMB flamer Tommy no doubt.

Forum List

Back