WTF? Alaska man pleads guilty to Sex assaulting woman and gets a 'pass'! So Pro-MAGA Wrong here!

Alaska man pleads guilty to assaulting woman and gets a 'pass' (AKA Freebie masturbating ejaculation squirts on her to be fulfilled.)
A man in Anchorage, Alaska, pleaded guilty to assaulting a woman who said he strangled her unconscious and sexually assaulted her.

The man then walked out of court with no prison sentence.
"But I would like the gentleman to be on notice that this is his one pass," prosecutor Andrew Grannik said in court Wednesday, CNN affiliate KTVA reported. "It's not really a pass, but given the conduct, one might consider that it is."
Justin Schneider, 34, was accused of kidnapping and assaulting the woman on August 15, 2017, strangling her until she lost consciousness and then masturbating on her, court documents show.
When the victim woke up, she told police,
"The man told her that he wasn't really going to kill her, that he needed her to believe she was going to die so that he could be sexually fulfilled,"

Grannik said Schneider had lost his job as an air traffic controller for the federal government as a result of the case. Grannik said that was a "life sentence," according to KTVA.
Alaska man pleads guilty to assaulting woman and gets - CNN

:eek-52: Gee? MAGA treatment of women wrongly all the way is the BEST DOPer MAGA Dreams cum true.
Can DOPers explain why a female in the New MAGA World can't be treated like with equal rights'?

This reminds me of a bunch of democrats we all know…

Except they all lied their way out of it with the support of the

corrupt Left wing media covering their asses….

bill clinton, ted kennedy and keith ellison just to name a few….

You libtards are such hypocritical Jack Asses…

We all know you're Full of Shit.
You be DOPer insane MAGA Crazy.
Fully untrue.
Clinton has one rape allegation. DrumpF has 2 or 3 rape allegation
Kennedy has no rapes I know of. Or Ellison.

You libtards are so full of shit....
The Alaska LE and courts are not known to be liberal types. Or fair to Native woman.

"An Eagle River man who choked a Native woman into unconsciousness before masturbating on her
won’t have to serve jail time after making a deal with Anchorage prosecutors that also keeps him from registering as a sex offender"
This was fully Whitey privileged here going on. aka DOPer MAGA Whitey way of unequal justice.

It's always about race with you libtatd bigots...…...
It's Alaska, it has lots of long-standing known Native mistreatment.
FFS! Whitey Americans stole American from the Natives. Is Native a race?

This reminds me of a bunch of democrats we all know…

Except they all lied their way out of it with the support of the

corrupt Left wing media covering their asses….

bill clinton, ted kennedy and keith ellison just to name a few….

You libtards are such hypocritical Jack Asses…

We all know you're Full of Shit.
You be DOPer insane MAGA Crazy.
Fully untrue.
Clinton has one rape allegation. DrumpF has 2 or 3 rape allegation
Kennedy has no rapes I know of. Or Ellison.

You libtards are so full of shit....
The Alaska LE and courts are not known to be liberal types. Or fair to Native woman.

"An Eagle River man who choked a Native woman into unconsciousness before masturbating on her
won’t have to serve jail time after making a deal with Anchorage prosecutors that also keeps him from registering as a sex offender"
This was fully Whitey privileged here going on. aka DOPer MAGA Whitey way of unequal justice.

It's always about race with you libtatd bigots...…...
It's Alaska, it has lots of long-standing known Native mistreatment.
FFS! Whitey Americans stole American from the Natives. Is Native a race?

The Natives stole it from other people Dumb Ass....

He pled guilty to a felony charge and received a suspended sentence of 2 years in prison. He didn't "get a pass." If he so much as shits too many times in a day he's gone for years.

Kidnapping, Knocked her out and masturbates on her.
Needs to go to jail, needs to be on a sex predator list, after years in jail. Probation for life.

Ok. Get the laws changed so that is possible. Then get rid of State Courts so everything is a Federal Offense.

He pled guilty to a felony charge and received a suspended sentence of 2 years in prison. He didn't "get a pass." If he so much as shits too many times in a day he's gone for years.

Needs to go to jail, needs to be on a sex predator list, after years in jail. Probation for life.

Ok. Get the laws changed so that is possible. Then get rid of State Courts so everything is a Federal Offense.

He will have to register as a sex offender. He pled guilty to a felony sexual crime. Going to jail has nothing to do with whether or not you have to register.

Woof. This judge (Michael Corey) is getting his ass wasted with the Anchorage public right now, he's up for retention vote this Nov - I suspect he can kiss his ass goodbye. I sure as fuck won't be voting for him.

The DA who worked the deal for it had resigned on the 5th so we can't pin his ass to the wall for it - Press Release - Attorney General Accepts Resignation of Anchorage DA

Judge shoulda fucking said no way. Sentence was 5 to 99 years, not house arrest for a year, ya bastards!! - Update: Justin Schneider indicted for violent assault and kidnapping from Anchorage Police Department : Nixle

Last edited:

He will have to register as a sex offender. He pled guilty to a felony sexual crime. Going to jail has nothing to do with whether or not you have to register.
I feel that is not the deal he made. It does not have to register as a sex offender. Just 2-year probation.

"Schneider was not required to register as a sex offender, Grannik explained that the conduct in the case did not meet the legal requirements of sexual assault charges, even though the assault included sexual elements." See the link below to read about the case.
No jail time for man who pleaded guilty in strangling assault

btw: "An Anchorage grand jury indicted Justin Schneider, 34, on four felony charges including kidnapping and assault, and one misdemeanor count of Harassment I--offensive contact with fluids -- for the August 2017 incident. "

Hmm? Was that 4 indictments there?
1) kidnapping - That should be hard time right there/
2) assault
3) Harassment--?? It that a felony?
4) Fluids --? Splashing with cum can be a toxic substance. Say Aids.

The deal:
Schneider struck a deal with the state, pleading guilty to a single felony assault charge in exchange for a sentence of two years with one suspended. Schneider faces no additional jail time. He received credit for time served while wearing an ankle monitor and living with his family.

FYI. Superior Court Judge Michael Corey was appointed by DOPer Gov.
Sean Parnell

Last edited:
upload_2018-9-22_11-23-48.png

Mr. Schneider plead guilty to one count of assault in the second degree, a class B felony in Alaska, in exchange for the State’s dismissal of the remaining charges – notably, first-degree kidnapping and first-degree harassment. The State dismissed the most serious charge based on the conclusion that the State would be unable to prove the kidnapping at trial. Kidnapping requires that the victim be “restrained” or moved against his or her will. Additional investigation determined that the victim willingly got into Mr. Schneider’s vehicle and willingly drove with him to the location of the assault. Under these circumstances, the criminal charge of kidnapping (as defined under Alaska law) could not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Mr. Schneider was convicted of the remaining most serious crime: second-degree assault. Based on Mr. Schneider’s lack of criminal history, the sentencing range for the offense was zero to two years in jail.

“Though it is understandable that some feel his sentence was not sufficiently harsh,” Director Skidmore explained, “All prosecutors are ethically required to follow the law, no matter how disturbing the facts may be.”

“The aggressive prosecution of violent crime – especially violence against women – has always been, and remains, a priority for us,” said Director Skidmore. “In this case, attending sex offender treatment is important. His actions may have not technically qualified as a sex offense, but it is clearly appropriate under the circumstances and will hopefully help prevent him from doing more harm in the future.”

CONTACT: Director of the Criminal Division John Skidmore at (907) 269-6308 or
[email protected]
Press Release - Justin Schneider Sentenced in Accordance with Current Law

:soapbox::wtf:FFS? Do it again? IT WILL! This was not two drunk people at a party. He planned this fully.:fu::asshole:Director Skidmore

Last edited:

I feel that is not the deal he made. It does not have to register as a sex offender. Just 2-year probation.

"Schneider was not required to register as a sex offender, Grannik explained that the conduct in the case did not meet the legal requirements of sexual assault charges, even though the assault included sexual elements." See the link below to read about the case.
No jail time for man who pleaded guilty in strangling assault

btw: "An Anchorage grand jury indicted Justin Schneider, 34, on four felony charges including kidnapping and assault, and one misdemeanor count of Harassment I--offensive contact with fluids -- for the August 2017 incident. "

Hmm? Was that 4 indictments there?
1) kidnapping - That should be hard time right there/
2) assault
3) Harassment--?? It that a felony?
4) Fluids --? Splashing with cum can be a toxic substance. Say Aids.

The deal:
Schneider struck a deal with the state, pleading guilty to a single felony assault charge in exchange for a sentence of two years with one suspended. Schneider faces no additional jail time. He received credit for time served while wearing an ankle monitor and living with his family.

FYI. Superior Court Judge Michael Corey was appointed by DOPer Gov.
Sean Parnell

I'd read the article but didn't see where it said that. I stand corrected, thank you.

Alaska man pleads guilty to assaulting woman and gets a 'pass' (AKA Freebie masturbating ejaculation squirts on her to be fulfilled.)
A man in Anchorage, Alaska, pleaded guilty to assaulting a woman who said he strangled her unconscious and sexually assaulted her.

"But I would like the gentleman to be on notice that this is his one pass," prosecutor Andrew Grannik said in court Wednesday, CNN affiliate KTVA reported. "It's not really a pass, but given the conduct, one might consider that it is."
Justin Schneider, 34, was accused of kidnapping and assaulting the woman on August 15, 2017, strangling her until she lost consciousness and then masturbating on her, court documents show.
"The man told her that he wasn't really going to kill her, that he needed her to believe she was going to die so that he could be sexually fulfilled,"

Grannik said Schneider had lost his job as an air traffic controller for the federal government as a result of the case. Grannik said that was a "life sentence," according to KTVA.

:eek-52: Gee? MAGA treatment of women wrongly all the way is the BEST DOPer MAGA Dreams cum true.
Can DOPers explain why a female in the New MAGA World can't be treated like with equal rights'?
And this has what to do with maga?

The Orange Lying MAGA Great Douche tells me all the time. Believe the men, not the female victims of male assault.
This is the MAGA New Better Way I'm told. You DOPer clown. Did you hide the memo, so you could claim it's not?
btw: List the many female sexual assaults on men, please.

The Orange Lying MAGA Great Douche tells me all the time. Believe the men, not the female victims of male assault.
This is the MAGA New Better Way I'm told. You DOPer clown. Did you hide the memo, so you could claim it's not?
Holy fuck you’re stupid.

I can agree it is despicable.

At the very least his kidnapping her should have resulted in prison time.

Has nothing to do with maga however. Individuals like this have sometimes gotten away with such behavior for some time now depending on the judge

He never told me that when did he tell anyone else that?

Forum List

Back