WTF? Alaska man pleads guilty to Sex assaulting woman and gets a 'pass'! So Pro-MAGA Wrong here!

Alaska man pleads guilty to assaulting woman and gets a 'pass' (AKA Freebie masturbating ejaculation squirts on her to be fulfilled.)
A man in Anchorage, Alaska, pleaded guilty to assaulting a woman who said he strangled her unconscious and sexually assaulted her.

The man then walked out of court with no prison sentence.
"But I would like the gentleman to be on notice that this is his one pass," prosecutor Andrew Grannik said in court Wednesday, CNN affiliate KTVA reported. "It's not really a pass, but given the conduct, one might consider that it is."
Justin Schneider, 34, was accused of kidnapping and assaulting the woman on August 15, 2017, strangling her until she lost consciousness and then masturbating on her, court documents show.
When the victim woke up, she told police,
"The man told her that he wasn't really going to kill her, that he needed her to believe she was going to die so that he could be sexually fulfilled,"

Grannik said Schneider had lost his job as an air traffic controller for the federal government as a result of the case. Grannik said that was a "life sentence," according to KTVA.
Alaska man pleads guilty to assaulting woman and gets - CNN

:eek-52: Gee? MAGA treatment of women wrongly all the way is the BEST DOPer MAGA Dreams cum true.
Can DOPers explain why a female in the New MAGA World can't be treated like with equal rights'?
And this has what to do with maga?
The Orange Lying MAGA Great Douche tells me all the time. Believe the men, not the female victims of male assault.
This is the MAGA New Better Way I'm told. You DOPer clown. Did you hide the memo, so you could claim it's not?
btw: List the many female sexual assaults on men, please.
He never told me that when did he tell anyone else that?
He hears voices

Forum List

Back