President Trump says he is not impressed with the prospect of Jamie Dimon running for president

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"The problem with banker Jamie Dimon running for President is that he doesn’t have the aptitude or “smarts” & is a poor public speaker & nervous mess - otherwise he is wonderful. I’ve made a lot of bankers, and others, look much smarter than they are with my great economic policy!"

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

i think outsiders ought to be encouraged to run for president and be successful as president, but not this guy

"The problem with banker Jamie Dimon running for President is that he doesn’t have the aptitude or 'smarts' & is a poor public speaker & nervous mess..."

Holy shit, what the fuck, of all people to say that.

I repeat: This isn't happening.

Last edited:
  • Banned
"The problem with banker Jamie Dimon running for President is that he doesn’t have the aptitude or “smarts” & is a poor public speaker & nervous mess..."

Holy shit, what the fuck, of all people to say that.

I repeat: This isn't happening.
i like people who are a nervous mess. i am like that. Trump's like that. we get stuff done!

"The problem with banker Jamie Dimon running for President is that he doesn’t have the aptitude or “smarts” & is a poor public speaker & nervous mess - otherwise he is wonderful. I’ve made a lot of bankers, and others, look much smarter than they are with my great economic policy!"

i think outsiders ought to be encouraged to run for president and be successful as president, but not this guy
Your link has none of the content you spoke of.
I'm not gonna spend the next half hour looking for the tweet you quoted.

• Banned

thats your problem.

In another 55 days, his nervous problems are going to get exponentially worse.

thats your problem.
It's not my problem.
You need to prove your point, which is your problem.

• Banned

thats your problem.
It's not my problem.
You need to prove your point, which is your problem.
everyone believed me except you. i think by the grace of god i'm gonna be ok

Forum List

Back