Raping and Pimping Little Girls Is Called "Grooming." Did You Know That?

This fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

And you’re as much an ignorant, hatful bigot as Robinson.

There are no ‘Muslim invaders’ – it’s this sort of ignorance, stupidity, and hate that poses a threat to Western democracies, not Muslims.
You don't consider the aggressive, unwanted pouring of uninvited Muslims into Europe an invasion? What do you call it?

The victims of his (Tommy Robinson's) assaults would probably disagree with you.
I don't know who these "victims" are and neither do you. But there are degrees of assault and it's entirely possible that the circumstances for which Tommy was criminally charged are relatively benign and/or well-deserved.

As would those who suffered through his fraudulent activities.
Those who "suffered through his fraudulent activities:" One activity. Singular, not plural. The circumstance was a deliberate lie on a mortgage application, an offense to which he pleaded guilty and was punished. And the bottom line is I simply cannot feel critical toward someone who defrauds a mortgage banker.

I will not comment on his drug dealing
I will.

With the exception of one who distributes drugs to minors, I consider one who "deals" recreational drugs to be categorically comparable to one who sells beverage alcohol -- which is by far the most dangerous and destructive recreational drug of them all. In my opinion, most currently banned and persecuted recreational substances should be legally distributed and controlled in the same manner and to the same degree as is beverage alcohol.

or his illegal entry into the US.
He had a legitimate purpose for coming here for two days, which he fulfilled and went back home, and I harbor absolutely no objection to or resentment for his doing so. Too bad he got caught.

I suppose that you judge peeople by your own standards.
Don't we all?

I do not have a criminal record of any kind.
That's not the same as saying you never committed a criminal offense of any kind. Is it?

I suspect that you do have one.
Really? And what would you suspect my criminal background to consist of?

Assaulting a person causes injury.
There are varying degrees of assault. One may be charged with third degree assault for gently touching (placing hands on) another.

But if crimes that do not cause injury are not worthy of censure why all the hoopla over illegal immigration.
Are you suggesting that illegal immigrants, especially the present variety, cause no harm? Based on what I've seen, what I've heard, and what I've read, many of these Muslim migrants deserve to be shot down in the streets like mad dogs.

You should just stop white washing Robinson.
I believe my defense of Robinson is quite justified, especially because of the way his criminal record is accentuated and exaggerated. The simple fact is he's never done anything which is worthy of moral criticism, such as as rape, robbery, burglary, felonious assault, etc. In simple terms he's never harmed anyone. His offenses are for the most part technical and relatively benign. While he certainly was no angel, he was not what one might call a "bad guy."

i am sure alex jones and info wars are you go to sources lol

Nope, but it certainly isn't the lamestream media that is owned by six mega-corporations whose CEOs belong to the same exclusive "think tank" groups like the CFR, Committee of 300 and send reps to the Bilderburg meetings that I depend on for information.

He's a football hooligan. Wait, let me rephrase this, he's a CONVICTED football hooligan.
He's a "football hooligan" who has a big problem with sand-n!ggers who kidnap, rape, and pimp off White girls as young as nine.

Don't you have a problem with that, too?

The victims of his (Tommy Robinson's) assaults would probably disagree with you.
I don't know who these "victims" are and neither do you. But there are degrees of assault and it's entirely possible that the circumstances for which Tommy was criminally charged are relatively benign and/or well-deserved.

Those who "suffered through his fraudulent activities:" One activity. Singular, not plural. The circumstance was a deliberate lie on a mortgage application, an offense to which he pleaded guilty and was punished. And the bottom line is I simply cannot feel critical toward someone who defrauds a mortgage banker.

I will.

With the exception of one who distributes drugs to minors, I consider one who "deals" recreational drugs to be categorically comparable to one who sells beverage alcohol -- which is by far the most dangerous and destructive recreational drug of them all. In my opinion, most currently banned and persecuted recreational substances should be legally distributed and controlled in the same manner and to the same degree as is beverage alcohol.

He had a legitimate purpose for coming here for two days, which he fulfilled and went back home, and I harbor absolutely no objection to or resentment for his doing so. Too bad he got caught.

Don't we all?

That's not the same as saying you never committed a criminal offense of any kind. Is it?

I shudder to think what your criminal background consists of. You seem comfortable with large swathes of criminal activity it could be anything.

Assaulting a person causes injury.
There are varying degrees of assault. One may be charged with third degree assault for gently touching (placing hands on) another.

But if crimes that do not cause injury are not worthy of censure why all the hoopla over illegal immigration.
Are you suggesting that illegal immigrants, especially the present variety, cause no harm? Based on what I've seen, what I've heard, and what I've read, many of these Muslim migrants deserve to be shot down in the streets like mad dogs.

You should just stop white washing Robinson.
I believe my defense of Robinson is quite justified, especially because of the way his criminal record is accentuated and exaggerated. The simple fact is he's never done anything which is worthy of moral criticism, such as as rape, robbery, burglary, felonious assault, etc. In simple terms he's never harmed anyone. His offenses are for the most part technical and relatively benign. While he certainly was no angel, he was not what one might call a "bad guy."

That picture in your YouTube isn’t even the USA.

Maybe you don’t know any Muslim immigrants? Most are just ordinary people you know.

His criminal has not been exaggerated. It has been laid out factually. I wonder if you would defend a Muslim as vociferously under similar circumstances? I doubt it.

.l.,
He's a football hooligan. Wait, let me rephrase this, he's a CONVICTED football hooligan.
He's a "football hooligan" who has a big problem with sand-n!ggers who kidnap, rape, and pimp off White girls as young as nine.

Don't you have a problem with that, too?
you seem to think that if a criminal hates Muslims their crimes are exonerated. I am glad the judicial system does not work like that.

I will.

Don't we all?

You support illegal immigration then? Or only when you approve of the agenda?

The thread premise is just another sad example of the unwarranted fear and hatred far too many have of Muslims.

Muslims are not ‘invading’ anything or anyone.

Muslims are not ‘terrorists.’

Islam is not a ‘terrorist religion.’

And the criminal acts of those who happen to be Muslim are not ‘representative’ of all Muslims or Islam in general.

you seem to think that if a criminal hates Muslims their crimes are exonerated. I am glad the judicial system does not work like that.
That is a distorted perception of my impression of Tommy Robinson.

The fact is I regard his criminal offenses to be relatively benign in that he didn't truly harm anyone -- as would such actions as rape, robbery, burglary, etc. For that reason I can easily forgive those actions in view of his honorable and exceptionally conscientious actions in calling attention to the so-called "grooming" gangs via great personal sacrifice.

Or do you place no value on what he's been doing?

Tommy Robinson illegally tried to enter this country and you support it.
He didn't try to illegally enter. He did enter -- and he left two days later, after doing what he came to do. He was later arrested and punished for that action.

I don't support what he did, but I can easily forgive such a relatively benign "offense" in view of the valuable service he's been performing at considerable cost to himself.

_44805492_cccc2d86-d323-412c-a4c6-ef02b0044dc5.jpg

But this is. And it was done by Muslims.

Maybe you don’t know any Muslim immigrants? Most are just ordinary people you know.

All snakes are not poisonous, but enough of them are for me to want nothing to do with any of them.

His criminal has not been exaggerated. It has been laid out factually. I wonder if you would defend a Muslim as vociferously under similar circumstances? I doubt it.
The relevance of Tommy Robinson's criminal history has been grossly exaggerated -- by people like you. The fact is his criminal record is relatively benign and he's been punished for every illegal thing he ever did. The fact that you choose to focus on the negative aspect of his past rather than the extraordinarily positive aspect of his present conduct says a lot about you.

Last edited:

_44805492_cccc2d86-d323-412c-a4c6-ef02b0044dc5.jpg

But this is. And it was done by Muslims.

All snakes are not poisonous, but enough of them are for me to want nothing do with any of them.

The relevance of Tommy Robinson's criminal history has been grossly exaggerated -- by people like you. The fact is his criminal record is relatively benign and he's been punished for every illegal thing he ever did. The fact that you choose to focus on the negative aspect of his past rather than the extraordinarily positive aspect of his present conduct says a lot about you.

1. It was done by terrorists who called themselves muslim.
2. Muslims aren't snakes.
3. His criminal history is there to see. He's a thug. He founded EDL and the UK chapter of Pergida, both extremist groups, closely aligned to neo-nazi's. He's laundered the traditional anti-semitism into today's socially acceptable anti-Islam hate. But scratch the surface and a I'm sure a hatred of Jews is still right there.

There is nothing - nothing admirable about these people.

It’s a thrilling time to be a racist nationalist.

Forget the old days of being marginalized, of the painstaking efforts to recruit activists, of de rigueur haircuts and uniforms. Now, you can build an international grassroots nationalist coalition online with a simple narrative and single hashtag.

Anti-Muslim prejudice travels particularly well across borders and feeds so many of today’s dark nationalist fears.

So when a British far right activist was recently arrested, now jailed, for live videoing defendants midtrial - alleged Muslim sex abusers - it was an obvious trigger for protests online and in the streets, from Texas to Tel Aviv: #FreeTommyRobinson.

..."The reality is this is a war. These people are waging war on us. This has gone on for 1,400 years. This is nothing new. And the whole time while this goes on, the police leaders or political leaders want to invite more! They want to invite more!" Tommy Robinson said after arriving on the scene of a London terror attack.

I don't think for a moment Robinson is really concerned about the victims of rape.

This fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

And you’re as much an ignorant, hatful bigot as Robinson.

There are no ‘Muslim invaders’ – it’s this sort of ignorance, stupidity, and hate that poses a threat to Western democracies, not Muslims.
You don't consider the aggressive, unwanted pouring of uninvited Muslims into Europe an invasion? What do you call it?

They are migrants fleeing their countries for a variety of reason - economic primarily, but also civil war (Syria, Iraq, Libya), political persecution, etc. Most are not aggressive, just desperate people who are undertaking desperate journeys in order to escape a bad situation.

Tommy Robinson illegally tried to enter this country and you support it.
He didn't try to illegally enter. He did enter -- and he left two days later, after doing what he came to do. He was later arrested and punished for that action.

I don't support what he did, but I can easily forgive such a relatively benign "offense" in view of the valuable service he's been performing at considerable cost to himself.

In otherwords he entered the country illegally. That is an illegal immigrant. Period. No different than those who enter illegally to pick fruit and then return to their own country.

That is a distorted perception of my impression of Tommy Robinson.

The fact is I regard his criminal offenses to be relatively benign in that he didn't truly harm anyone -- as would such actions as rape, robbery, burglary, etc. For that reason I can easily forgive those actions in view of his honorable and exceptionally conscientious actions in calling attention to the so-called "grooming" gangs via great personal sacrifice.

Or do you place no value on what he's been doing?

I place no value on hate and fear mongering. I know what that sort of stuff did in the 1930's. I have no wish to see a repeat performance.

Forum List

Back