Raping and Pimping Little Girls Is Called "Grooming." Did You Know That?

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
Tommy Robinson is a tough cockney Englishman who's had a few run-ins with the Law in England but has become a thorn in the side of the English judicial system by calling attention to his government's failure to pay appropriate attention to an ongoing practice which has no equal in terms of outrageously vile criminal activity, a practice which has been euphemistically designated as "grooming." This activity has been afforded such benign designation by the existing British government for the express purpose of diverting appropriate attention from it. The big question is -- WHY?

Tommy Robinson's young female cousin was raped and drugged by Pakistani migrants some years ago and the police did absolutely nothing about it. Since then he has devoted his life to calling attention to this loathsome activity in which White girls, some as young as nine, are kidnapped, rape, drugged, and pimped to paedophiles by organized gangs of (mainly) Pakistani migrants called "grooming gangs," whom the police have done their level best to methodically ignore -- and, according to respected sources, in some cases to actively cover up! What Tommy Robinson has gotten in return for his efforts to expose this unbelievable but very real situation is continuous harassment by the police, assaults by Muslims and, most recently, a thirteen-month sentence to a maximum security prison -- inhabited 73% by Muslims. They obviously are trying to silence Tommy by having him killed.

I know this situation is hard to believe at first glance, but I urge anyone interested in learning the truth about it to research it via YouTube, which is loaded with well documented facts and testimony. It is a truly amazing news story waiting to explode.

Tommy Robinson is a tough cockney Englishman who's had a few run-ins with the Law in England but has become a thorn in the side of the English judicial system by calling attention to his government's failure to pay appropriate attention to an ongoing practice which has no equal in terms of outrageously vile criminal activity, a practice which has been euphemistically designated as "grooming." This activity has been afforded such benign designation by the existing British government for the express purpose of diverting appropriate attention from it. The big question is -- WHY?

Tommy Robinson's young female cousin was raped and drugged by Pakistani migrants some years ago and the police did absolutely nothing about it. Since then he has devoted his life to calling attention to this loathsome activity in which White girls, some as young as nine, are kidnapped, rape, drugged, and pimped to paedophiles by organized gangs of (mainly) Pakistani migrants called "grooming gangs," whom the police have done their level best to methodically ignore -- and, according to respected sources, in some cases to actively cover up! What Tommy Robinson has gotten in return for his efforts to expose this unbelievable but very real situation is continuous harassment by the police, assaults by Muslims and, most recently, a thirteen-month sentence to a maximum security prison -- inhabited 73% by Muslims. They obviously are trying to silence Tommy by having him killed.

I know this situation is hard to believe at first glance, but I urge anyone interested in learning the truth about it to research it via YouTube, which is loaded with well documented facts and testimony. It is a truly amazing news story waiting to explode.

Any evidence for anything of this?

Tommy Robinson Explains The Making Of An Alter-Ego Even His Wife Can't Stand

"At home he learnt about grooming gangs first hand. Robinson says his cousin was a victim. In fact it was his “cousin’s cousin”, he later clarifies when quizzed. Like any good raconteur, Robinson’s narratives, are never derailed by facts."

So no, his cousin was not groomed by Muslims.

"The girl’s gone missing. She's 14 years old. The police say she's a drug addict. She's a drug addict cause they got her on drugs mate. She'd climb out the window to get back to them for the drugs. Then she's waking up naked. Raped by them.”"

A 14 year old cousin of a cousin who was a drug addict according to Lennon. He says they got her into it, but chances are she was already into it.

Does he blame her parents for having a child that, at the age of 14, was off doing whatever she wanted? No, surprisingly not.

Was she raped? Probably not. She probably consented. Whether sex with a 14 year is rape under the law is another matter. Grooming isn't "rape" in the sense of the word that most people use it, which is forced sex where the other person doesn't want it.

This is the problem with "grooming", often the girls are going along with it.

Many of the problems associated with grooming are problems of society breaking down, families not bringing their kids up properly. "Grooming" hardly ever happens to middle class kids, it's all working class kids in shitty cities full of low paid jobs. You can see shitheads on the streets dressed in chavy clothing and boasting about being in prison, or their husband is in prison, and the children are basically running feral.

At that point these Asian gangs are stepping up and doing things they shouldn't be doing. They wouldn't be doing it if their families were doing the right thing by their kids.

Tommy Robinson is a tough cockney Englishman who's had a few run-ins with the Law in England

He's a football hooligan. Wait, let me rephrase this, he's a CONVICTED football hooligan. One of his many run ins with the law.

Another thing he is, is a fraudster. He took someone's passport and attempted to enter the US illegally.

If he were a Mexican, you'd be all over him.

He got done for mortgage fraud.

He's been done for contempt of court.

He's been done for beating up people of his own group, the EDL.

He uses other people's names. You can read about that here.

He used "Wayne King" for fuck's sake. He uses Tommy Robinson to piss the real Tommy Robinson off, if I understand it correctly.

The guy is a total fucking loser.

I don't know about this Tommy Robinson character, so I won't comment about him specifically...….BUT this 'grooming' stuff sounds like what pimps do with runaways right here in the US and probably other countries as well. Raped, drugged & pimped out for $ervice$. Cops don't do much about it either unless it can be proved the girls were kidnapped against their will. Which is hard to prove.

About the only difference is the ethnicity of those involved. Just sayin

"grooming" is a term used to describe everything from child mos to pimps....it is simply making someone feel safe and secure then using that to your advantage...sandusky was a master at it...his little charity and bringing the boys to penn state making them feel important...cosby was lazy and just depended on drugs

Tommy Robinson is a tough cockney Englishman who's had a few run-ins with the Law in England

He's a football hooligan. Wait, let me rephrase this, he's a CONVICTED football hooligan. One of his many run ins with the law.

Another thing he is, is a fraudster. He took someone's passport and attempted to enter the US illegally.

He used "Wayne King" for fuck's sake. He uses Tommy Robinson to piss the real Tommy Robinson off, if I understand it correctly.

The huffing-puffington post......yeah, when one seeks balance of (snicker) "news reporting"? The Puff is always my "go to" source.......

(snicker)

He isnt a cockney either. He is from Luton.

T the police did absolutely nothing about it.

So-called european 'police' are weak politically correct pussies who 24/7 kiss Muslims on their butts.
Based on what I've seen I can only agree with you and it is a rather troubling fact. Something very insidious is going on with these Muslim invaders. As an American I am concerned about what this development could portend for the U.S.

Its a minor issue when set against his extensive criminal record and his membership of neo nazi groups.
If you think Tommy Robinson's background reflects an "extensive criminal record" you have led a sheltered life.

There are crimes and there are crimes. What you choose to ignore is the fact that none of Robinson's offenses are the kind that injured someone. While Robinson certainly was no angel, neither was he the kind of villain who harmed innocent people. So the thing you should consider is his present activity clearly serves the interests of society. The personal sacrifices he's made and the suffering he's endured in this entirely positive endeavor more than compensate for the negative aspects of his past life.

But you clearly choose to accentuate the negative while ignoring the positive, and one can only wonder why.

Its a minor issue when set against his extensive criminal record and his membership of neo nazi groups.
If you think Tommy Robinson's background reflects an "extensive criminal record" you have led a sheltered life.

There are crimes and there are crimes. What you choose to ignore is the fact that none of Robinson's offenses are the kind that injured someone. While Robinson certainly was no angel, neither was he the kind of villain who harmed innocent people. So the thing you should consider is his present activity clearly serves the interests of society. The personal sacrifices he's made and the suffering he's endured in this entirely positive endeavor more than compensate for the negative aspects of his past life.

But you clearly choose to accentuate the negative while ignoring the positive, and one can only wonder why.
The victims of his assaults would probably disagree with you. As would those who suffered through his fraudulent activities. I will not comment on his drug dealing or his illegal entry into the US.
I suppose that you judge peeople by your own standards.
I do not have a criminal record of any kind. I suspect that you do have one.

Assaulting a person causes injury.

But if crimes that do not cause injury are not worthy of censure why all the hoopla over illegal immigration.

You should just stop white washing Robinson.

Tommy Robinson is an ignorant, hateful bigot.

And the thread premise fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

The acts of a few are not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons.

Robinson’s unwarranted hatred of immigrants renders his position untenable and his argument devoid of merit.

T the police did absolutely nothing about it.

So-called european 'police' are weak politically correct pussies who 24/7 kiss Muslims on their butts.
Based on what I've seen I can only agree with you and it is a rather troubling fact. Something very insidious is going on with these Muslim invaders. As an American I am concerned about what this development could portend for the U.S.
This fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

And you’re as much an ignorant, hatful bigot as Robinson.

There are no ‘Muslim invaders’ – it’s this sort of ignorance, stupidity, and hate that poses a threat to Western democracies, not Muslims.

It's a horrible fact of life that adults groom children of both sexes for sexual activity. Some by offering the kids attention and something that they really, really want. Others, like Bill Gothard and his "Institute for Basic Life Principles," use religion to cajole youngsters into early sexual activity, and in many cases, early "marriage." Didn't the British throw Jerry Lee Lewis out of their country in 1957 when they found out that his "bride" was a 13-year-old who was a blood relative?

This shit has been going on for a long time among lots of religions. It's all disgusting. Yet many countries, our's included, have turned a blind eye to this behavior.

Forum List

Back